Main Hype Thread - Khan Black Reforged

Jist hope my custom gets the latest khan black

2 Likes

I would say something to Saint and Fire if you haven’t already, cause im sure they will hold off for you. Actually I for sure would cause sometimes their automation service is like a free express order if they’re running it at the moment lol

I got you. The new KB is already loaded in the builder. We’re just finishing launch preparations.

5 Likes

rofl again, everyone – I’ve been stress testing support, the builder and qOS all month. That’s why everything is moving so fast.

1 Like

Any idea of whether it’s ready within an hour or so? Just trying to figure out my bed time

Doubtful, unfortunately.

1 Like

Ok. Guess turning myself into the master of the universe can wait until tomorrow then

3 Likes

Master the fire within. The NEW Khan Black is now available:

2 Likes