Main Hype Thread - Khan Black Reforged

My focus is not KB, but I wanna go thru each stage quickly for the energy boost and cultivation.

But I’ll try and sense my own internal nudge in each stage to see

I don’t know that it would even be feasible to produce a recommended listening schedule for a purpose that specific especially for a newly upgraded sub with new technology. Especially where the stated rationale for wanting to reduce listening time is “I don’t think I have enough patience” :slight_smile:

But we’ll see what Fire and Saint say…

1 Like

@BlissAdventurer Not sure if this is exactly what you’re going for, but given your experience maybe do what @SoulFire did and stack KB1 and 2?

The new tech hits so much differently though, you may run KB1 and completely change your mind about the time you want to take to go through the stages :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

@saint thanks for the suggestion. I’ll see how updated KBR comes out and see

1 Like

Im glad for the cover image update the previous one looked a bit like mobile gamer ai slop ngl, i didnt mind but recommending it to others as a serious sub and then they see the cover art is just very bad optics for them to take it seriously.

@qOS explain to me the synergy and life benefits internal and external as well as inner shifts of using the combination of these 3 subliminals: khan black reforged,
Peace, Paragon

Any idea about whether KB will be released early or late tomorrow?

@James you planning on running the new khan black. I can only see amazing things happening to James. In 6 minths from now his java skills will reach a whole new level. Young girls chasing him calling him daddy. I see him smoking cigars in a champagme bar laughing.

3 Likes

KB IS COMING TODAY :sob:

CAN’T…. CONTAIN……. The…… HYYYPE

6 Likes

The community is on red alert @Goldfinger

4 Likes

Cncra-win-cover

If you know you know :wink:

5 Likes

This might be my fav sub update of the year, looking forward to this one with paragon and peace gonna wait till after surgery to play tho

1 Like

Im ready to read the upgraded Khan Black copy, Im sure its gonna be really long and detailed.
Im focusing on st1 for now anyways.

Mere hours shall elapse
Before SubClub releases
Stack breaking goodness.

Energy flows free
Through the many light channels
Of the blackest Khan.

2 Likes

I’ll live through all the funds you guys have. There’s no place for this in my stack I gotta stay committed.

1 Like

I might build a name embed kb stage 1 + stage 2

Im quite excited as i got deeper into energy work, have come further in my jouney of handling sexual energy, better understanding of the process of turning nutrition into shukra dhatu and ojas.

And after this journey into AEON

2 Likes

Famous last words😂

5 Likes

Today is the day!

2 Likes

iroh

Our energies are going to start flowing like the Dragon of the West in the next few hours :triumph:

2 Likes