Main Hype Thread - Khan Black Reforged

Same type of modules you’d pair with the existing version. We wanted to ensure that those who ordered customs in the past would be able to upgrade them without issue. However, @Fire is recommending that everyone goes through the stages at least once, since it does work better.

2 Likes

It is.

3 Likes

That title always gave me strong resonance do you think its worth a try if regular reforged is hard for me?

1 Like

Now, with the upcoming update in ZPU format, if I want to create a Customized name Major Title and select Zero Point Terminus, Zero Point Quantum, or choose no build type at all, will it remain in ZPU format? I have already created a Customized name Major Title can I use the rebuild option?

2 Likes

Yes, it will. All customs now come with the ZPU build – regardless of power level. The builder itself has been upgraded to ZPU and can only output in that format. Name Embedded Major Titles can be used with the rebuild option.

3 Likes

For everyone who has used Khan Black in the past (or you at least know what it is) – ignore the Reforged subtitle. As @bombayduck accurately discerned, Khan Black has always been a “Reforged” style title – we just didn’t have that name yet. It’s only a branding switch, as all titles in a series (like Emperor, Wanted, Khan, etc.) like this where the main mechanism of action is inner cultivation may end up with the “Reforged” brand to let customers quickly know that it is an inner cultivation title.

That’s all. New KB has the same goals. It’s just more versatile due to the upgrade. Originally KB was made for energetic cultivators, then casual use began to skyrocket when people began to see the benefits. The copy and the such will now reflect this.

If you’ve resonated with Khan Black in the past, the new version is worth a try.

9 Likes

I was actually talking about emperor black/ragnarok

Depends on what you mean by Emperor Reforged being “hard.”

Emperor Black is a “get things done in isolation” vibe. Solitude and focus are major parts of it, but it still has the outward Emperor push that’s the focus. If you’ve run OG Emperor before and did well with it, EB should be fine. Just note that the urge to go into solitude and work hard is increased.

Thing is, Reforged is what helps you develop the inner conditions to really handle OG Emperor / Black’s external push. If by “hard,” you mean recon – this indicates that inner work may be necessary to truly utilize the other Emperor titles. If you mean, “subtle or no results,” that could indicate that Reforged just doesn’t resonate with you.

Ultimately, you have to decide which is best for you.

3 Likes

Well i took reforged to what seemed like my sweet spot (30s) stayed there for around 2 months and when i increased the time just got into recon and i remember saying it never resonated with me in the first place before even trying it i just wanted the emperor results (money,social,pyhsical shifting,productivity/discipline)

Yes, I recall you saying that. If you ran your sweet spot at 30s and had no issues, you should theoretically be fine with EB. The recon at the higher levels, however, indicates that there’s deeper work that you COULD engage in later. Always try to use recon as information – “why is this bothering me?”

Trust your instincts. If you resonate with the themes of OG Emperor or Emperor Black, go for it. I want to reiterate to everyone that we do not consider Reforged-style titles “better” than external titles. To us, they are just different pathways to the same goal and the individual chooses which path fits them better.

7 Likes

I remember how when Khan Black was originally released, Stage 4 was on hold for a while due to initial concerns over its power and potential for premature overuse. If Khan Black Reforged is smoother and stronger, should we take more caution with use than the original, or does ZPU mitigate those worries?

1 Like

All four stages will be released at once. Yes, ZPU has mitigated those concerns.

EDIT: But yes, with all energetic cultivation titles, please proceed slow.

8 Likes

Hyped for this though - once it releases I’ll be able to tell whether my 6-9 month single run will be better assisted by HS or KB

Will the new Khan Black still be nerfed like the old version or will we get the full power?

2 Likes

Full power

1 Like

I don’t think we’re going to get an update to Emperor Black any time soon because it’s not as popular or as requested as other titles. Which is understandable. The more popular titles take priority for a reason.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I must emphasize to others, this question is for experienced KB users who have listened to KB full.

I listened to KB up to 9 or 10 months (as far as I remembered) in the past with many good results. However with ZPU 30 listening days, I don’t think I have enough patience to listen each stage for roughly 2 months.

For experienced users like other and I, can we listen 2 stages of Khan Black Reforged (KBR) in new ZPU listening cycle? Example:

  • Listen to KBR Stage 1 for 15 listening days, 29 days.
  • Then switch to KBR Stage 2 from 16th to 30th listening days

Like this, I listen to KBR Stage 1 for 1 month, KBR for 1 month but still in 1 cycle of 30 listening days.

I must emphasize again, for experienced KB users in the past, is above listening plan possible?

Which KBR stage do you recommend to listen for 1 full 30 listening days, not cut half to 1 month?

Emperor Black is so awesome that I’ve never felt the need for it to be updated :grin:

3 Likes

Why complicate things?

The general idea is to use a subliminal until achieved its goals or derived enough benefit to feel confident in proceeding to the next stage.

That could mean a cycle of a month, it could mean two months, it could mean less. The idea isn’t to listen for a fixed number of days and then say “that’s it I’m done with that stage”. Listening guidelines are just guidelines, YMMV. If you look at the posts from other users in the past, its pretty common to do reruns of past stages due to doing too short a run previously. Best to take it slow and enjoy each stage. If you listen to your own internal nudges you’ll usually know when its time to move on from a stage.

2 Likes

Saint said its being actively worked on and i wouldn’t be suprised if they plan on using parts of khan black,emperor black,emperor fitness with each other

1 Like