Main Discussion Thread - True Social (Supercharger)

Why wait for the coming months? Limitless v2 (New Dawn + Additions) is now available under “My Downloads” for those who already own the first version. :wink:

9 Likes

F…ck!!! (Joyful pronounce). My intuition was right - Limitless New Dawn is what we want, is what we need! :wink:

5 Likes

So what are the additions to limitless v2? If you don’t mind me asking

Cool so maybe Emperor and AM will get v3 in the next few monthss with additions on them too.

Also thank you very much for all your guys hard work with these awesome products!!!

6 Likes

True Social’s script has been sent to the voice actress for recording. Not only am I exceptionally proud of the script, the music is coming along very nicely too. We’re also including a gift / token of appreciation to the community for their patience with these multiple delays. Trust me, you’ll be happy. :wink:

True Social is designed for use before going out – whether you’re going to work, or out for the night. It’s shorter than 10 minutes, allowing you to run it multiple times. Also, it’s designed that you don’t have to sit and meditate. You can move around, dance, do whatever you want to get pumped up. Or, you can relax and just let the experience overwhelm you.

Looking forward to dropping this one.

9 Likes

I love your energy, @SaintSovereign! Cheers!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can this be used back to back with Libertine? For example 2 loops of libertine and then True social before go out?

3 Likes

Yes. And True Social should be ready for release this Wednesday.

5 Likes

Quick Update: We’re still on target for release later tonight!

4 Likes

What time will he be released?

2 Likes

Soon. Be patient. :wink:

This one was hard to mix and master.

3 Likes

Yes you are right.
I still want to ask.
Is there an hour you plan to release?
Thank you.
:slight_smile: :smile:

2 Likes

True Social is now available under “My Account” —> “Download.” Enjoy! The included bonus is “Social King,” a tight, focused version of Daredevil.

10 Likes

Ooooo thank you so much Saint! Okay so I took a look and quick questions. True Social is one download, but does it contain both Masked and Ultra? And is Social King just Ultrasonic only? Also whatcha mean by tight and focused version?

4 Likes

I just downloaded True Social.
Could you send me the conscious hypnosis scenario?
To translate hypnosis into Chinese.

2 Likes

Superchargers aren’t ultrasonic or masked - they are quick, usually meditative, audios. True social uses various components to quickly adapt your mindset to being social by listening to the track and going through the very conscious process while subliminals work in the background for even greater effect. I believe there is, in fact, an ultrasonic track embedded into true social for subliminal effect.

Social King is a bonus ultrasonic which is in some way or other an adapted version of Daredevil. Bonus tracks are often just an ultrasonic version. If you want an idea of what tight and focused means, think Iron Throne but for Daredevil. If you don’t know what that is search the forum for posts about “iron throne”. This is the same thing but for Daredevil instead of Primal Seduction

4 Likes

How you suggest using the social king @SaintSovereign ?

4 Likes

I’d say it’s special nature makes it very stackable. So not to use standalone (since it’s missing some of the basics) but very effective to give any major program a little nudge towards the social. Iron Throne was apparently a lot like that, very effective on top of another major program.

In a way, it could also probably do well directly after the supercharger as a means to keep True Social’s momentum going inside the subconscious.

In truth, I’m wondering the same thing, I’m just guessing here.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Social King is “Daredevil lite.” Since it’s a stack module, a lot of of the healing modules have been removed, meaning it’s heavily focused on becoming a social alpha. @Baphomet’s analogy that this is the “Iron Throne” of Daredevil is apt, though this won’t be nearly as hard to run.

6 Likes

That was my thinking. It’s in my stack now as a little social booster (EoG ST1 x4, social King x1)

5 Likes

What about listening to this back to back with libertine, before going out? Recommended or not?

2 Likes