Main Discussion Thread - Q

He said you would be licensing the modules you buy. So, you can keep using those modules in different customs you create without having to pay for it again and again. So, if you want to use the same modules for another custom, but just change the strength, then all you would pay for is the extra $50 or $75.

1 Like

Just a bit longer…

7 Likes

Even if it’s a soft launch, still excited to see what’s in store for us. I have to think about what I want to purchase before going in and throwing things together impulsively and regretting it afterwards.

2 Likes

Ive been wondering something about q subs with their increased content;
Do they increase the amount of thoughts you have and/or your attachment to thoughts? making you more prone to get carried down a river of thoughts instead of being more present?
Sometimes i have a hard time falling asleep because of overthinking and such, and thats why ive stopped listening for now. do these subs make that worse?
Thanks in advance for your input

2 Likes

Q Store

DarkPhilosopher stands in the dusty heat wearing his shades. Small beads of sweat form on his forehead as they slowly begin to trickle down his face.

Fire “you ready”

DarkPhilosopher nods.

Fire “Behold the Q store” he laughs as he presses a secret button on his utility belt. Giant steel doors begin to slide open.

DarkPhilosopher’s jaw drops his eyes fill with excitement. He feel like a child in a candy store.

DarkPhilosopher “My God Fire what have you given the world”

Fire and Saint burst into laughter.

5 Likes

im picturing dark philosopher wearing an overcoat and morpheus shades lol

3 Likes

Maybe it’s Mind’s Eye at work, but I imagined myself pushing you out of the queue and standing in front of the store prevented from going in only by the barricades :joy:

2 Likes

Tik Tok tik Tok tik Tok tik Tok
:alarm_clock:

1 Like

Gotta take a break, all. In the morning, tho. It’s 99.5% complete.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for all the hard work, take as many breaks as needed you deserve them saint especially from the constant work you have been doing on the Q store and your family emergency you deserve it. Your work is very much appreciated

3 Likes

Get rest. Waiting with bated breath for a little while longer isn’t that difficult.

4 Likes

In the astral plane, Saint is asleep with his head laying on the desk guarding the Q store, and I sneak past him stealthily. As I try to open the door, I see a man wearing a dark cloak concealing his face. He waves his index finger at me and I walk back to join the queue…

13 Likes

I told Fire somebody would try to get in through the back door. :slight_smile:

50 points to his House for giving the correct answer.

The build cost is mandatory, it is representative of the amount of data-crunching that happens in the SubClub data-center every single time it needs to build a sub, which consumes time, power and durability. It is therefor 99, 149 or 174 USD, which pays for the resources, maintenance and hardware upgrades. Why include time in this equation? Because it is time the system can’t spend building somebody else’s sub.

The module licensing costs represent the investment of brain power and time Fire and Saint put into the script. When writing it, but also when researching it and the continuous process of improving it.

Any future upgrades to modules are, as per the current business practices, free of charge for all license holders of those modules.

Considering that, those modules themselves aren’t really that expensive, are they? I guess it all balances out in the end.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I skimmed a bit through the thread and didn’t see anyone mention this. Am I the only one that wish we could pack less than 10 modules into one sub? It seems like then you wouldn’t be able to build extra focused subliminals with Q.
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I really feel like this should be an option, infact hermit mentioned something similar, requesting stacking module type builds, but as of now its not allowed. who knows maybe in the future.

2 Likes

Actually I thought we could create subliminals with only 1 module so we can decide ourself how focused it should be

1 Like

I think it’s time to open now :wink:@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Nah, let the man sleep first, he needs some rest

5 Likes

What time is it there in the USA?