Main Discussion Thread - Q

I do believe that at least for the time being people will perform a bit of a sanity check on your chosen modules to see if the combination is sound.

Browsing through the modules I didn’t see any blatant opposites, most of them will work alongside one another. But what you’ll want to achieve is a combination where they don’t work alongside one another but actually complement one another, ending in the result being greater than the sum of their parts.

6 Likes

Can you elaborate please

2 Likes

It should be interesting to see how these customs singles stage perform vs the generic one since even the cheap version with just 10 mod will cost as much as 2-3 multistage programs. That being said i intend to get something at terminus 2+ level since i’m at it

1 Like

Not until Saint reveals what Blue actually is supposed to do. Until that time I don’t know what I can and can not share about it.

However, I think I can mention Blue is not a healing sub in the traditional sense. Rather it deals with one of the qualities you need to have to be “whole”. Like love or forgiveness. Until you can love and forgive yourself, you’ll always have a negative attachment pulling you down.

In the case of the quality Blue works on, it had a funny side-effect on me. Possibly because I’m also on a journey of spiritual development right now and it’s been giving me an increased feeling of inter-connectedness.

Remember, just because it haz moar power, doesn’t mean it’ll work better if your mind isn’t primed for it. And with the Q store, no take-backs. Once you make the Great and Powerful Q expend its processing power for you, the sale is final.

2 Likes

I think it will launch tomorrow morning

1 Like

I get that. How long have you been running it?

Maybe you can describe some emotions you felt. Did it make you sad, angry ? Or extremely euphoric?

1 Like

Very true, with added cost should bring added effectiveness, if one can handle it

1 Like

That’s the plan, even though in Australia and parts of Asia it is already tomorrow morning. :slight_smile:

The weekend is still the plan, but Saint had something unexpected come up, which is why he’s not as chatty today most likely.

Rest assured, he spends an unhealthy amount of time on making that store ready. As a matter of fact, he kept me busy yesterday until I saw the sun come up and still needed to go to bed.

I don’t know, really. Maybe a month or so? Saint was reluctant to share the “beta” version with anybody including me because large parts of it were written for his state of development specifically. Completely understandable.

Plus, he didn’t want me to be absent from the forum because of massive reconciliation. :slight_smile:

Those would be spoilers, since it’s in the category of “emotional healing” after all. But one of the three you mentioned is hitting pretty close to the mark. I’ll leave it to you to figure out which one I would describe as “amusing”. :wink:

I did edit the previous post a little more though.

That’s not what I said.

The added cost is because of the added power needed to build a higher density subliminal. It is highly unlikely that anybody at SubClub will tell you that costs and effectiveness have any relation to one another.

All SubClub subs are as effective as we can make them, the cost is in relation to the amount of work it takes to make them.

That said, if you are primed and use it correctly, keeping in mind that T² is not backed by a plethora of journals, it may take less loops to achieve the same effects. May.

Okay, enough of me today, I’ve spent more hours on this forum than on the Q store. Barely did anything else today.

3 Likes

Have you tried t^2 already for your q sub?

1 Like

Can I mix the modules and make a sub for completely health based?

Pack all modules into a sub for long term health maintenance.
Like scripting to take action in the direction of

1. Being Fit (not under or over)
    2.Avoid General DIseases
    3.Take actions to prevent old age diseases + support actions to sustain

In short " Health problems + Health & Wellbeing"

I think Every Sub I already own, already covers everything that my thinking needs to change in the direction of apart from this one area of long term health.

1 Like

Thank you, the point was to live life. At least provide my original quote. :wink:

2 Likes

Had a family emergency this morning (literally at 4am this morning, haven’t even slept) that derailed my plans of working on this all day. That being said, I don’t think I’m going to push the launch. We’re going to soft launch, meaning I’m most likely turning off the ability to buy. However, you’ll get the opportunity to go through the modules and start planning your sub.

27 Likes

Sorry to heart that :confused:

2 Likes

I truly hope everything is all good and okay, sending my positive thoughts out to you and your family at the moment.

Sounds like a good idea in regards to letting us see the modules, I’m super excited and can’t wait to start planning out subs.

3 Likes

Hope everything is okay or better with your family

A soft launch with atleast getting to see the modules and plan out the subs sounds like a better idea for now till you can get to working on the store and the issues you found. I know personally i can wait a few days or a few weeks if need be to buy the custom subs. I would rather be able to plan out my sub or future buys lol

2 Likes

No worries, hope it all works out for you. I can say that there’s quite a few of us (myself included) who weren’t planning to purchase on release day but rather plan out what we may get after we’re done with our current subs, so the soft launch idea falls perfectly in line with that.

2 Likes

I would refrain from being like this lol especially if you are going to talk to women. This makes you seem desperate and it is kind of disrespectful.

1 Like

No worries,hope everything is well for you and your family.make sure to catch up on your sleep if you can.

@SaintSovereign I had a question, if we buy a custom with the Q build, and after a few months we want to upgrade to t or t2, can we just pay the extra 50/75 bucks to upgrade or do we need to build it all over again.

1 Like

As far as I see it @myspace123, it’d be the 50 or 75 for T or T2, then 99 for the build. If that’s all you’d be changing.

2 Likes