Main Discussion Thread - Q

That’s actually incorrect. Symbols are what they represent, and the symbols in subliminal’s is the language itself. Each word in the English language is representative of something.

The word ‘I am’, in itself is literally so powerful. Then add to it the symbols of language to communicate with your unconscious and reprogram the ‘I am’.

3 Likes

A subliminal with a windy air audio would also be interesting as it is representative of the Air element and thus it symbolizes the intellect. Now, the current water droplets can also calm the emotions because of it’s representation of the Water element.

1 Like

My practice is different from the Eastern practice, I pull the energy down from the Crown. It’s better as it pulls down the higher self into the body, making me able to access way more information and stay depolarized in the Middle Pillar.

2 Likes

Def can’t wait for this. One thing the other company did with their sexual aura sub was have women hit me up from all over out of nowhere trying to “hang out.” Women that I already knew called me out the blue and when i went, they were ready. I think auas can leave imprints in women. When yu feel it they feel it. Hope there is an element of that in this sub.

3 Likes

I understand where you coming from. I use that to other purposes like banishing, to get into higher realms and receive knowledge. Good to know :v::v:

3 Likes

Let’s get back on topic with Q discussion, guys. The discussion is very interesting and I don’t want to stop it, but someone just made a thread on the Emperor Lounge for this.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign come on saint ur killing us, its already 31st.

WHEN IS Q COMING OUT !!!

2 Likes

Any new teases you can drop today or maybe a release date for Q launch?

1 Like

Chaps i suspect the release will be 1st June God Bless SC

6 Likes

We’ve been working pretty much non-stop on it. It’s coming. :wink:

7 Likes

IAM

Soon. :wink:

18 Likes

Ah yes, a booster!

1 Like

The last thing that was so eagerly anticipated was Endgame lol

3 Likes

SC community members keep your credit cards ready for Monday its coming !!

6 Likes

Ready set…

1 Like

I just scheduled a whole day next week to just go through the 200 modules :joy:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more by now lol

1 Like

I AM : the module

Coming to theater near you!

Seems like a module that make you feel more important in your own life, like you are the main character of your own movie. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s funny because I was watching videos on the meaning and power of “I AM” in manifestation for the first time, the next day Fire teases us with a sub called I AM, coincidence? :joy:

Manifesting at its’ essence comes from the bible. The phrase I AM is coined from the name of God, Jehovah, who introduces himself as “I AM” in Exodus 3:14, which is the name of God, or the translation of Jehovah, YHWH. Whether it’s affirmations or imagining, all aspects are to be taken in the form of I AM, not “I will be”, and to be taken on in first person point of view, the I AM point of view.

It’s an interesting view, I’m not sure if that sub is related to this but I’m definitely getting it.

2 Likes

My di caprio meme in the meme’s contest thread is for you

1 Like