Main Discussion Thread - Q

What’s the IAm thing?

1 Like

I must have manifested this I AM subliminal…

1 Like

Say you built my subliminal it had 12 modules, a couple months later i wanted to add 3 more modules to my sub, do i just pay for the 3 modules to add to my sub or would you have to build it from scratch again and i pay for the all the modules again. sorry if this seems a stupid question, just want to now how it would work in this situation hope you understand the question, thanks

1 Like

Fire is this a booster ?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I like the idea of a future sexual aura Q sub and i hope there will be something for energy/chi
Cultivating coz to power the aura u need much chi in your energycentre the dantian which is under the navel. Maybe an automated subc chi collecting process from qi gong f.e.

I practiced aura projecting similar to elmes description and it is indeed very powerful.

4 Likes

The sex aura mod need to be at Terminus Squared level.

2 Likes

How will the new sexual aura differ from the one in Sex & Seduction?

1 Like

I agree Shadow !! i am enjoying termimus and i want it as a module.

1 Like

I always thought terminus referred to the build method, and isnt a module in itself.

1 Like

Yes, Terminus is a build method and will be offered as an option.

2 Likes

Will Terminus squared be offered too?

Not sure yet.

How many build methods are there in the history of SubClub? just curious.

1 Like

Lol, I don’t even remember. Let’s see, there’s the Mk. series, the stuff we were making before launching. Then, Morningstar, New Dawn, QuantumTech, some builds we didn’t even name, [Q]uintessence…

1 Like

Terminus and Terminus ^ 2 are still considered part of the Quintessence build in my mind. I’ve got one more build method to test. Not sure if that one will yield any results at all. If it does, let’s just say that we are vastly underestimating the power of the mind.

3 Likes

You guys should make emperor the next test version again. Since Emperor is the mac daddy of subs lol.

2 Likes

Seems like we always are…

Crank the iron throne to terminus-3. So we can see what it can do

1 Like

Saint your the best of the best :smiley:

Terminus cannot wait

1 Like

It looks like Saint may have missed this one. I remember asking this as well a while back. And I believe the answer was something along the lines of…

At SubClub you pay for the amount of resources that it takes to build a sub, from the writing to the turning it into an audio file. Given that every sub you create in Q has to be rebuilt from scratch by the system, it is likely you will have to pay anew. If not, you would get the phenomena where people buy a bunch of modules and start experimenting by building different combinations, each time forcing the system to start building a new sub without having to pay for it.

In other words, be mindful when you create a Q sub. Don’t just click on the first modules you like, but go through them all, read their descriptions, set a goal for yourself and make a list of modules that help achieve that goal. Then start scratching them off one by one until you are left with the maximum (or less) amount of modules. Unless you are already a mogul and want to share your wealth, take your time.

8 Likes