Main Discussion Thread - Q

omg stop playing with us :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign or @DarkPhilosopher I have been running StarkQ. Last night I added QLQ Stage 4 for shiggles. Today I woke up with a headache. Am I overdoing it? I’m running between three and four loops of both each day

1 Like

You know us subliminal guys, we are very mindful of the words we use. :wink:

For example, JCast asked for me OR Saint. Why not ask for both?

@James You’re not saying how many loops you’re running. Scared Saint will slap you on the back of the head for running too many loops?

Just one loop of each during the night? How many during the day?

Did you go through all 4 stages of QL previously? Or are you jumping directly to the finish-line, do not pass “Go”?

Q adds mainly automation and density. Before Q, QL was using the latest tech. So combining the two might make QL ST4 as tough as Stark. If not more so.

In addition, for me Q subs run at night hit a little bit harder compared to running them during the day. And you are the second person to mention waking up with a headache after a nightly run.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Why not both ? Good question. As far as loops , three in the morning and three in the evening. Nothing overnight. I have only run one loop of StarkQ so far today and I am currently running one loop of QLQ Stage 4 right now.
No I did not run the previous stges of QLQ prior.
Not scared at all

Had to add that last line, huh? :slight_smile:

Obviously Saint will respond (regardless of the “or”) if he can pull himself away from the exciting job of making 200 box arts for Q modules (if he managed to distract Fire from writing more). With this info, he’ll know better how to respond.

4 Likes

Just read that, can’t wait to see how everything will work :heart_eyes: Q is really a wonder and really dives into deep work really fast! You take action and live your life… emotional trauma hits you up and BOOM, you see your patterns!

Who here has run name embedded subliminal? How is it different from regular ones? I’m really curious to know all about it!

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher will q store be opening early to veteran members like myself and white tiger ??

3 Likes

I’ve been running Khan Q 8h/night since it was released and now doing ST3. I feel normal and see some changes in me. Is 8h/night too much? I have one night off per week.

1 Like

I’d say that’s too much. Try and have some breaks in between each loop. Download silent audio files and place them in between.

1 Like

Why do you think it’s too much? Do you think it would be more effective if I used it every second night and I used one more subliminal for switching?

1 Like

Didn’t you ask that before? The answer is probably no. It’s monumentous work to get it all up and running and Saint likely wants to open the doors to everybody as soon as he can.

Besides, if you get access to the store, it means it is complete. Do you then really want to deprive everybody else of it? Or do you just want your order to be the first in the compression queue and the first one out? :wink:

But I don’t rule anything out.

Because the general recommendation is to run a lot less. And Q hits harder at night apparently. So assuming you get 7.5 hours of solid sleep, filling those hours with subliminals may not work as well. Spreading them out over the entire 24 hours seems wiser.

If you “feel normal and see some changes”, why are you still asking if it’s too much? Something made you ask.

1 Like

That something which made me ask is the recommended amount of exposure. Thanks for your insight.

1 Like

Always so eager to jump into battle my friend :wink:

Would we get overloaded if we ran 2 Q subs that were completely orthogonal to each other?

E.G. 1 sub for only physical changes and 1 sub for only mental changes. Would both subs effectiveness be reduced in this case?

2 Likes

Considering how the mental and physical are so interconnected, I’d imagine it’ll only help speed things up, barring any major reconciliation which is subjective.

Saint may have a different and more legit answer.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

According to Dr Bruce Lipton, the subconscious mind can process information at 2.5MB/s.

Is there anyway we can quantify how much information our subconscious mind receives with Q titles?

3 Likes

It’s not only about the amount of data your subQ can recives, it is also the amount of change your subQ is willing to do…

Maybe it can recieve all the data but what it hears go against his own beliefs, so inputing even more data would only create more reconciliation.

Also, you need to know how the 2,5MB/s was calculated? How much information is a sound that your eardrum hear is, let’s say, a single vibration, does a change in pitch change the byte conversion? What about visual information, your brain needs to process images, but we know the image you see is partly created by the mind… how do we take that into consideration when we calculate the processing speed of the mind?

Seems sooo complicated to me!

2 Likes

My understanding of the how the subconscious mind works largely comes from Neville Goddard. Based on his teachings, the subconscious mind accepts all information supplied to it as true, without any judgement. All it does is execute the information/suggestions received from the conscious mind.

Based on this, I see reconciliation as the tipping point, where the amount of “good” suggestions (such as those in Q scripts) and “bad” suggestions (from past bad experiences) are close to equal. This causes the subconscious mind to be in disarray as it does not know which set of suggestions to execute.

The solution is to persist a little bit longer because once the “good” suggestions outweighs it’s negative counterparts, the subconscious must execute/manifest it in reality.

The figure of 2.5MB/s is quoted from another author in his book The User Illusion. I havent read that yet, but you make good points.

Figuring out just how much information the subconscious can process would help the efficacy of these subs so much, I hope the mods can look into it.

5 Likes

As much as I like Neville, I just don’t completely buy the theory that the subconscious accepts all info as true. I don’t have any concrete evidence, but I’d think if it were that easy the most basic of subliminals would be effective. There seems to be a whole universe that exists in the subconscious, multiple selves, varying beliefs in different strengths. So I don’t think it’s solely about overwriting, but more understanding. Communication. I might be wrong but Neville seemed to have a very master/servant type thing going on with the conscious/subconscious. I mean looking at the clever ways people here experience reconciliation, I’m kind of convinced there’s some deeper awareness in that subconscious process.

Then again Neville did and experienced a hell of a lot more than me.

1 Like

Although the subconscious faithfully serves man, it must not be inferred that the relation is that of a servant to a master as was anciently conceived. The ancient prophets called it the slave and servant of man. St. Paul personified it as a “woman” and said: “The woman should be subject to man in everything” [Ephesians 5:24; also, 1Corinthians 14:34, Ephesians 5:22, Colossians 3:18, 1Peter 3:1]. The subconscious does serve man and faithfully gives form to his feelings. However, the subconscious has a distinct distaste for compulsion and responds to persuasion rather than to command; consequently, it resembles the beloved wife more than the servant.

From Feeling Is The Secret, Chapter1

I have some ideas about what you brought up which I will present in another post.

3 Likes