Main Discussion Thread - Q

I’d expect it to still have an effect on others. Less powerful. But still some effect.

I don’t think the brain/mind’s processing is that neat, precise, and compartmentalized. It tends to be organic.

I think of concepts like empathy, contagion, mirror neurons, and so on.

As an example, you can watch a movie about a person who is clearly not you, has a different appearance, a different name, and you still identify with that character for the length of the movie. Now, if that character did look very similar to you, did have your name, did seem to have a similar personality and background; imagine how much more powerfully that movie would impact your mind. But there will still be some degree of identification and influence for any character by any name. Hell, it can even be a movie about a personified elephant, robot, or even a paper bag, and we’ll still have some degree of identification.

I think that subliminals probably work similarly.

p.s. Think about it this way. If there was a negative name-embedded subliminal made for someone else. With programming that produced a result that you really did not want. Pessimism. Failing in life. Having terrible relationships and low confidence. Would you allow that to be played around you for hours, just because it did not have your name embedded?

6 Likes

Will there be the possibility to prioritize modules?

2 Likes

Don’t expose anyone to subliminal audio without their consent. They may not be affected as much, but they won’t ignore the subliminal stimulus. They’re still perceiving it and as such, may respond in an unexpected manner.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Now that Q is up and running, Can we expect a Q update of the other titles soon?

1 Like

In the words of the Saint:

5 Likes

So with the older titles updated to new tech and new modules, will you be able to see/feel results sooner then how they are now? Like with EmpQ you can start to feel and see results with in the first few days, will it be the same with those titles?

Sorry i like to ask ridiculous questions lol

So i am guessing once Q is released in the next few months you will be going back to finish and release minds eye. Would be cool to see an updated version of beyond limitless eventually.

4 Likes

Pretty excited for a KhanQ which can work faster.

5 Likes

Ultimate artistQ, creativity unleashedQ (hopefully), and AscMogQ are what im looking forward too most. Thought the stack modules being updated or changed would be nice too

2 Likes

Anyone knows if those are going to be free upgrades?

1 Like

Any update or upgrade will most likely be made free since you already bought the product.

2 Likes

Awesome. Any idea when EmperorQ will be released?

1 Like

So when someone purchases a Q title from the store, will their name (as on the credit card) be embedded on the fly? Doesn’t Q currently need 30 minutes to create a title? Or does it pre-create everything but the name and that’s inserted in on purchase?

1 Like

I think we also tell them how our name is pronounced.

Since some of us will have uncommon names.

1 Like

Hope so. Because I will be buying Spartan, and I was wondering how this Q update scheme will work for those who already have the old audios purchased.

Since when have we charged for upgrades? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It was kind of a rhetorical question. :joy:
BTW @SaintSovereign , are you still accepting applications to test EmperorQ? I sent you an email about that, just in case…

If you have an uncommon name, there will be a field for you to enter your name phonetically, or contact us with a recording of how to spell it. The processing may take 1-3 days because we still have to manually do a quality control check, at least for now.

Soon, and sadly, testing is closed.

Dang!!! I’ll wait for the official release then…

I’m imagining a scenario - Sex Mastery Q with name embed…
Would it be possible for it to be both name embedded and generic at the same time?

E.g: A person that’s currently not in a stable relationship and short term girlfriends/one night stands are the norm, but would still want a Sex Mastery Q title that can help both myself and whoever is currently with me…?

Or in general, how does it work if the sub is for both people in a couple, does it have both names embedded?