Main Discussion Thread - Q

I do believe the subliminal is scripted in a way that allows only your name to be embedded - as all your actions flow from who YOU are, it doesn’t matter who the other person is.

Probably the script would also say to only stay in a relationship, if your spouse is empowering.

I’m guessing of course, but you get the point…

3 Likes

What he said. :slight_smile:

I doubt there can be more than one name embedded. In that case, you should probably get the non-embedded one. Given how powerful Q is, you’ll still get more than enough bang.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see how much more profound the results will be between the Q updated products from the originals or from where they are now.

2 Likes

Especially for titles like ascension, Mogul, AM, sex mastery and such.

1 Like

Well, if they are rewritten, combined with the increased script density that Q titles have, it should be something to behold.

I do wonder about the Weapon X titles. Can they be Q-ified? Is there something newer than X?

2 Likes

Would be cool to see the Weapon X titles get some sort of a Q upgrade … Maybe they could make a Q system for the superchargers eventually. Beyond Limitless and a few others could certainly use an upgrade.

1 Like

A new line of Weapon QX titles?

As for the superchargers, it depends on the requirements to make a Q track. Since Q has lots of modules, I’m assuming it is possible to write a small script which can be used as a backing track for the supercharger and its “bonus”. A second assumption is that Saint keeps backups of the foreground tracks. He could then theoretically replace the ultrasonic scripts of the supercharger with a shiny new Q-generated one, while keeping the same foreground track. Provided there’s a large enough increase in effectiveness to make it worthwhile, since there’s still quite a bit of manual work involved.

Since Q can create both masked and ultra with the same amount of effort, it would allow SubClub to create masked versions of the supercharger bonuses. If they feel so inclined, of course.

1 Like

I guess that also makes me wonder if the subliminal tracks within the superchargers might get a name embedded option, too?

1 Like

Given that they involve manual labor and as such you can’t order them from the Q store naturally, if they did it would be reflected in the price. Superchargers have a lot of bang for the buck, that would change if they essentially become custom titles.

So that one I highly doubt. There may, however, be Q modules that do the same as the supercharger’s backing track. Like Social King or the others whose names I don’t know off-hand.

So then you could have a non-named supercharger, combined with a named Q’d “booster” if I dare call it that.

2 Likes

So i wonder if the extra tracks that comes with most of the super chargers will get updated like creativity unleashed or admiral and commander.

2 Likes

A Q social king would be bomb.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we won’t be releasing name embedded superchargers right now.

4 Likes

Are there any subs being developed right now, with Q presumably taking up most of you and @Fire’s time?

1 Like

Dozens of Q-modules aren’t enough for you?

1 Like

when can we expect a Q update of the Multistages? ( especially Khan and EOG ) @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Well if they are updating/upgrading all current titles to Q, probably in the next few months by summer i’d imagine. Saint said all titles would be upgraded and put on Q as foundations. But i wonder if the same will be done for multi stage, like will they have khan stage 1 as a possible foundation for a custom sub.

4 Likes

Ouch that hurts

1 Like

Atleast they will eventually be updated, i know how you feel though. I really want ultimate artist and AM to be updated to Q. I wonder if they will release another updated version of Emperor once they release Q.

3 Likes

I will ask Saint to hurry up so mercharc can have some more variety. :wink:

The multi-stages will likely be upgraded after the single-stages, so expect to wait a bit. But Saint did say the Core-scripts are Q modules. I’m assuming there’s a Khan Core and an EoG Core. Paste them together and get “KEoG Foundations.”

4 Likes

Looking forward to the ultimate foundation sub- ST1s of Emperor Fitness, Khan, Limitless, Alchemist, EOG all in one subliminal Q.

@Lion, I’ve added Emperor Fitness for you.

Please make me one with everything like a drop of dew.

I promise I won’t ask for anything else new.

And I won’t bite off more than I can chew.

This post I hope @SaintSovereign and @Fire will view.

I sure the demand for this will be more than just a few.

And I will be first in the Q.

Thank Q.

4 Likes