Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

Of course, StarkQ is stackable like any other title. If you wanna boost a certain element, be feel too. In fact, we’ve added some new tech to Q-powered titles that allows them to interlink with your stack even more.

6 Likes

when I read the description of Stark, I was wondering the energy that was dedicated when creating this program. Very impressive.

5 Likes

Q makes everything easier. We can spend much more time focusing on scripting and testing rather than building. The build process before was exceptionally stressful and took forever, even on high powered machines. Now we can do what we always wanted to do – build incredible programs.

11 Likes

When will existing titles start getting upgraded? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I said. Very impressive.

2 Likes

Once Q launches officially. We’re upgrading those titles as part of building Q, as we’re offering the CORE scripts of each title as a module that you can include in your customized sub.

11 Likes

DarkPhilosopher reads the entire 1440p screen of text and comes away with one thought:

“I would LOVE to persuade a nun to run away with me!”

…then proceeds to refer to himself in the third person.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be asleep, neighbour :wink:

It’s late, to bed already! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh WOW! Thats awesome

2 Likes

Pot, meet kettle. :wink:

3 Likes

It might explain why I started referring to myself in the third person. Let’s just assume that I was here cheering Saint on so that he would release StarkQ to you guys on time.

I just happened to switch over to the Music Thread and came across @friday’s most recent post. It’s so appropriate. StarkQ is released, it’s party time!

Throw some Daft Punk songs in after. One More Time springs to mind.

1 Like

And… StarkQ becomes exactly what I wanted to create with the Q software, what a coincidence and at this point in time, no way? I just started a new company dedicated to my life purpose.

Oh and by the way, I love emperor but I’m more in communications, public relations, teaching and marketing field. I love the intelligence aspect combined with the social aspects. Which Emperor lacked for me, although the Q version of it had a significant increase in social aspects.

I’m still hoping for a name embedded version though. Are these available as well? Or should I wait till Q gets released? Does Stark contain Power Can Corrupt? @SaintSovereign

7 Likes

Yeah baby, let’s role.

It’s literally 3:11 here I’m ready for a party. I’m wide awake as well. Which is strange, I’ve barely been sleeping lately.

I’m wondering what they put in Stark which is NEW. Let’s un-package StarkQ tomorrow, I’m gonna give it a run.

5 Likes

Yeah!! Stark seems really cool, Im stacking with Alchemist 4.

4 Likes

Interesting that you included a fame booster. I started reading a book today on building natural social media growth. How serendipitous :hugs:

3 Likes

They will be once Q is released. In fact, they’ll be available at launch. We have to upgrade all of the titles to work with Q first, but @Fire is working on that now.

Sure does. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m actually wondering if we could get a module list of what is included, I mean now with Q that must be easier then ever.

Their would probably be many questions on what is included and what is not. I read as well that it can be used by both women and men, so does that mean it doesn’t have any Alpha Male scripting in there? Many questions are arising so a module list would kinda be helpful.

By all means necessary I’m assuming it has been a long week both for @SaintSovereign & @Fire, take a break if needed. You’ve both got me thrilled because by this StarkQ release.

This is 5-Dimensional manifestation. Work from the heart and I mean it. :heart:

I’m starting to think this subliminal isn’t a manifestation of myself. I’ve been thinking on creating exactly this with Q!

5 Likes

I am listening to StarkQ now : wouaaaah ! A flow of confidence. Sanguine powerful

5 Likes

Alright y’all to much spamming from Hermit today.

It’ll be about time that I go to sleep. Have a great evening everyone. Make sure you get those creditcards out, this one will be like Mozes departing the red sea. You got that one right, a damn miracle straight from God!

2 Likes

So I notice that StarkQ is for both men and women. Will Q allow all future alpha titles built within its framework to develop the alpha qualities necessary for either men or women?

3 Likes