Main Discussion Thread - Q

Cool, could maybe fix Ultima on my brand new custom coming up :point_up_2:

Yes those should work. In addition you would need either an external sound card or similar device (people have posted about different ones over in the main Ultima thread) as a stock computer sound card or the one in your phone do not output the “full” sound

I should check out what my sound card is on my PC :open_mouth:

Have ya’ll not been paying attention to the Ultima testing threads? It IS offering results on the first day. About 80% of testers are responding positively. Only issue is that it can leave you feeling a bit burned out. Something we’ll have to address.

2 Likes

Do you have journal for your custom stack ?
Want to follow it . As I was also thinking on similar lines of adding 4 cores , to have base custom , which serves as fortifying ‘ have it all ‘ feel .
For specific goals ofcourse I want to have focused customs or generic prgm s from SC which I find equally potent .

From Friday’s Ultima journal:

3 Likes

Another Ultima experience.

4 Likes

If we knew what it is doing then we can compare.

Also I’ve seen other programs on other vendors do exactly that. But then in the following days, weeks, the effects subside.

If I told you what it’s doing, that would invalidate the test results, as people would then scream “placebo” and claim it’s not REALLY working, people are just imagining their results. The point of a blind test is to prevent that.

We’re not other vendors. I can’t answer for them, but the effects from our products don’t “subside,” they naturalize. Meaning, the acute effects are no longer discernible because they are now part of your natural state of being and now then the “deep work” occurs. This is the point of keeping a journal – so you can clearly chart your growth.

Second, the results people are receiving are stated directly in the script. I’m not going to tell you exactly what’s happening, only that it’s very obvious by those of us observing the test (who knows what the script is doing) that they are executing.

4 Likes

I guess I will wait for a while before upgrading my customized name-embedded stack to include Ultima then.

I can call my upgraded sublimal Lord British.

Ultima won’t be in Q for quite some time, if ever. Only certain scripts are compatible with it right now.

2 Likes

Please tell me Libertine is one of those that is compatible!!?!?! That sub needs an upgrade :yum:

Perfect. This is promising then.

I am not coming in bold. I just reply on this [post] as for us to understand results we need to compare with what it actually does and at the end of the day if it accomplishes its purpose/goals/intentions.

This motivated me to start a journal

1 Like

I am very surprise that she isnt in yoga pants, or something click baity.

1 Like

Dam , didn’t realize he was try to scrap off the back of others member’s

It’s not that we haven’t been paying attention. It’s that we don’t know what it is we’re looking for. People are reporting results but it’s impossible for us to know whether those are the expected results or not. I didn’t mean to imply that it wasn’t being effective, only explaining its claim to fame. As testers the results we’re noticing could be hit or miss to the scripts efficacy. Understandably this is part of the testing process but since we’re in the dark about what a script does, we can’t say for certain it hit us in a day.

Also admittedly I haven’t read every single Ultima journal and I tend to skim/speed read them because there’s so much. Many topics I’ve simply unfollowed because every time I came back to the board I’d have 15-20 unread topics and it just became too much (at least for me)

2 Likes

I feel you. :slight_smile:

Speedread faster, you auto-start following a topic after hanging out in it for 6 minutes I believe.

As for the Ultimas, there is a very common theme in all the journals that is evident from the start. If you ignore the A/B differences you could detect it.

Of course, I get it a lot less, which annoys me, which is exactly what Ultima is NOT trying to do.

Don’t take this as an attack on you (or anyone else), nor that I’m upset or angry. I was actually in an exceptionally playful mood when I wrote that last night.

One of the issues we have as subliminal producers is overcoming societal programming in regards to skepticism and pragmatism. From a scientific standpoint, skepticism isn’t “disbelief,” it’s suspending disbelief (and belief) until enough evidence can be produced to create a conclusion. Remember, there’s no such thing as “proof” except in mathematics (where 1 + 1 will definitively produce 2, no matter how you try and swing it). For everything else, there’s evidence. Unfortunately, society has conditioned people to disbelieve and disregard a new idea until it’s “proven,” and labeled that as skepticism. Those who are “skeptics” are widely considered as intellectually superior, when in actuality (at least in my opinion), it’s just intellectual laziness. A person doesn’t have to think for themselves as long as some authority says something is “true” or “not,” and they’re rewarded for doing so.

How does that apply to subliminals? Well, @Fire, myself and @DarkPhilosopher sees things from a much broader, wider view. While Dark isn’t privy to ALL of the SubClub secrets, I do provide him with more information than our customers so that he can discuss things with everyone and moderate the community more efficiently. Since he knows what the Ultima script’s goals are, he can attest that there is indeed strong evidence that Ultima is performing as intended.

As for everyone else, that societal conditioning to discredit comes in, as many people will attribute results to anything OTHER than the subliminal. Or, those standing on the sidelines watching will try to credit people’s results to “placebo,” based on their limited experiences and worldviews. That’s why, when people send in a support ticket asking how they’ll know if a subliminal is working for them, I always say: “You know baseline better than anyone else. If things start happening that never happened before after you began running the subliminal, it’s most likely a RESULT.”

That being said, when testing a subliminal, we want testers to adopt the mindset that all things are potentially possible, look for patterns, then guess what the subliminal is trying to accomplish. If I tell you, that invalidates the test, because the placebo effect can take over. I know it’s possible, because one of our members has been spot on multiple times, not only about Ultima’s effects and possible scripting, but what it’ll most likely be used for. I won’t point out their exact posts, but I will give them props. That poster is @friday. You have a good intuition in regards to subliminals. :wink:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I would think that scepticism especially as it relates to subliminals comes down to either bad experiences with other vendors or simple reconciliation