Main Discussion Thread - Q

do we need a new login? My other one isn’t working.

1 Like

Honestly, the site looks awesome. The way you can switch through the modules is satisfying

1 Like

All SubClub staff members are currently unavailable. We appreciate your call. Please hold…

1 Like

In the astral plane, Saint pushes a button and the glass doors open. It was the last thing he does before collapsing onto the floor…

As he’s about to go face first onto the concrete, a glowing warm orange flame breaks his fall and teleports him away.

Meanwhile, I point to the sky to distract blackadder and run towards the entrance of the store as he looks up, elbowing friday and a few others out of the way…

2 Likes

Meanwhile at q-subliminalclub

3 Likes

I know something you don’t…

Have fun you guys! I will answer what I can but most questions will have to go through the Boys of the Board.

As far as I’m concerned you can ask about site functionality in the questions thread as well:

Looks like it will take me days to come up with the first build… Not complaining, I love it :smiley:

1 Like

Now I am VERY curious as to what this might be… my first guess: friday is a bot?

Nah, that’s thursday. Maybe he is a distraction and I was referring to the “few others”. Either way, you were distracted.

Go hang out at the store! I want to enjoy the calm before the storm on this forum for a bit. :wink:

And the graphics are astonishing too. As a designer myself, I got to say you did a great job

4 Likes

Page is now having 500s, probably due to all the users :joy:

4 Likes

and easiness of use. Love the wish-list feature. You can put everything you like and then narrow down!

WE DID IT !! :partying_face:

They worked so long for it and we just broke the toy within minutes

Edit: Work perfectly again :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s make an e-queue. Taking first place :stuck_out_tongue:

Jeez. Well done, guys.

I’m guessing without the cdn-caching it has to handle every request completely which is a bit of a strain.

At this point the Q store is a bit overwhelming. Would be nice to see modules grouped or organized by themes.

2 Likes

I noticed Emperor didn’t make it into the store

There’s a drop down on the top right that allows you to choose by category.

1 Like

20%20PM

You have the filters on the right.

4 Likes

Store is still working here, but I am still just scanning through.
I feel like in a character customization screen of a MMORPG

1 Like