Main Discussion Thread - Q

Black Friday vibes :rofl:

4 Likes

Because it is the experience that evolves you, not the scripting itself, the scripts are only suggestions that either you or your unconscious is going to take action on. I love the Stacking Modules as they’re very similar to an invocation in Magick. They’re very focused and have very specific purposes that can be used at there appropriate times that will assist you in creating the experiences for evolving.

Adding the stacking modules to your main sub won’t be giving you the same effect, there will be so much scripting that it some won’t even notice the effects of certain Stacking Modules. Like I said, I adore the Stacking Modules just because they’re focused on a very specific purpose.

2 Likes

Guys I’m literally pace walking thinking about the store…
I hope I don’t end up spending all that is on my credit card…lol

3 Likes

Just my opinion, but if you need to chose for healing go for spiritual healing. In a sense spiritual healing will solve all of your mental, emotional and physical problems. All planes are interconnected.

4 Likes

Is it already Saturday in the US?

2 Likes

By any chance, have you read The Science Of Psychic Healing by William Atkinson?

I’ve ran Alchemist Stage 1 for >100 loops, and that seems the closest thing to Spiritual Healing, but I find that I’m on diminishing returns with it…

1 Like

Please don’t spam please please don’t spam please please don’t spam please please don’t spam please

:wink:

I agree with your post in part. You have to consider that there is a minimum amount of modules in a sub. Now it is possible to create a stacking/support sub by adding a few focused stacking modules and combining that with a few boosters and a module to improve its stacking/integration ability (something that has been mentioned above).

Or create a sub with the core/main modules you want your sub to do and adding the stacking modules in as well, thus creating a self-contained stack. You would not have to create two subs, but you would lose the flexibility that you in particular are looking for.

I guess it comes down to if you are willing to spend the extra costs to build two subs instead of 1.

Yes, but not on the coast where Saint is. Well actually it is, but it’s still pretty early.

Something Saint mentioned: are you experiencing diminished returns, or are you not remembering all the healing you have already done?

3 Likes

Perhaps more non-personalized Stacking Modules will be available in the future of the Subliminal Club store.

1 Like

I do remember all (or most) of the healing I’ve done. These 2 things arent mutually exclusive right?

1 Like

No, but usually we forget the changes we’ve undergone once they become natural. How many people still remember their first driving lesson? One of the reasons why fitness programs take before & after pictures and self-development coaches recommend keeping a journal.

And if you’ve forgotten how much you’ve changed, it may seem like a sub is doing very little, even though it has already done a lot of work and there is maybe less to do.

If you are indeed getting diminished returns, you could try the creatine-approach. When taking a creatine-supplement, it is usually recommended to take it for a while, then take a minimum 6 week break from it since the body gets used to it, either resulting in diminished returns or the body becoming lazy and creating less creatine by itself.

1 Like

Well, changes are happening in the unconscious, so to notice them you first have to become conscious of them and if they are not physical changes it takes a lot of self-awareness to do so.

Besides it is always difficult for the self to identify and be aware of the Ego.

1 Like

I certainly could try that. It’s been way more than 6 weeks since I listened to Alchemist Stage 1, but then I’ll have to modify my stack :frowning:

1 Like

I’m very curious about this, I asked a similar question in regard to having three cores like Khan, Emperor, Stark, will they integrate and cover all stones or negate each other by trying to go left/ right at the same time, wheels spinning in place. Will there be any understanding or input on this from Saint or Fire, with non-liability of course? or is this the wild west with how subs with differing pathways to similar but distinct goals will play out

1 Like

Whatever the case, this is insanely exciting and I’m grateful for these options.

1 Like

I do believe that at least for the time being people will perform a bit of a sanity check on your chosen modules to see if the combination is sound.

Browsing through the modules I didn’t see any blatant opposites, most of them will work alongside one another. But what you’ll want to achieve is a combination where they don’t work alongside one another but actually complement one another, ending in the result being greater than the sum of their parts.

6 Likes

Can you elaborate please

2 Likes

It should be interesting to see how these customs singles stage perform vs the generic one since even the cheap version with just 10 mod will cost as much as 2-3 multistage programs. That being said i intend to get something at terminus 2+ level since i’m at it

1 Like

Not until Saint reveals what Blue actually is supposed to do. Until that time I don’t know what I can and can not share about it.

However, I think I can mention Blue is not a healing sub in the traditional sense. Rather it deals with one of the qualities you need to have to be “whole”. Like love or forgiveness. Until you can love and forgive yourself, you’ll always have a negative attachment pulling you down.

In the case of the quality Blue works on, it had a funny side-effect on me. Possibly because I’m also on a journey of spiritual development right now and it’s been giving me an increased feeling of inter-connectedness.

Remember, just because it haz moar power, doesn’t mean it’ll work better if your mind isn’t primed for it. And with the Q store, no take-backs. Once you make the Great and Powerful Q expend its processing power for you, the sale is final.

2 Likes

I think it will launch tomorrow morning

1 Like

I get that. How long have you been running it?

Maybe you can describe some emotions you felt. Did it make you sad, angry ? Or extremely euphoric?

1 Like