Main Discussion Thread - Primal Seduction NEW DAWN

When will the throne be released?

2 Likes

Likely tomorrow if everything goes smoothly, at most after tomorrow.

4 Likes

I appreciate its still earky days and will see how things progress over the next few weeks. When i run emperor i can feel the strenght of the sub “running through my veins”…

With PS after 8 hours not getting the same feel as emperor. I am goiing to stack both Emperor and PS together.

3 Likes

Will Iron throne be also released as masked?

3 Likes

Fire/Sovereign apologies in advance if i am sounding like a troll. I did 7 loops of Primal Seduction and woke up feeling anxious. In fact this is a far cry from when i was on emperor for the last 30 days. Is this something you can relate to from your testing ?.

Perhaps i should.run rebirth for a few loops before running PS to dilute the effects of feeling anxious ?

3 Likes

The above replies are why I understand they’re creating Iron Throne.

If a man already has the necessary self-esteem & self-love,
he doesn’t need any emotional and mental healing;

If he has a “good internal base” - meaning, he is already sitting on a Throne:smile:
then all he needs is “pure, streamlined sexual scripting.”

:+1:

The same point as is for Primal Seduction. The difference is in the WHO.

:monkey_face: Who needs the whole of PS scripting, and
:lion: Who can have all its benefits with the “extremely stripped down and focused” IT?

:wink:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought:

When you run Emperor, for example, you already have a

so you can have all the benefits with the extremely stripped down and focused Iron Throne. :wink:

3 Likes

By the way, I love your metaphor here :wink:

4 Likes

This is a typical reconciliation response: “the sub isn’t doing anything, I’m gonna switch it up.” First, it’s been like two days. Be patient.

Next, Primal Seduction is a no holds barred subliminal, it’s not going to be easy to absorb. As with every title, if you want to see and feel results, make yourself look presentable, go to where women are and observe their responses to your “approach.” You don’t have to do pickup style seduction. Just say hello, or nod, or grin, or make interested eye contact as you pass.

Sexual subs are hard to make because men don’t understand this. Sex is always carries a high risk to your ego, given the fact that women bear the burden of having to push humanity forward by procreating with only the strongest. You must be strong and fearless if you want widespread success, even on a subliminal.

The sub, however, WILL make it easier when you provide a pathway to manifestation. That’s why you see immediate results on Emperor — it’s sctually easier to manifest. Register a domain name, boom — you got the start of an online business. Easy manifestation path.

With PS, you gotta face the women.

12 Likes

Running PS for two nights already and a few times masked. Definitely, need more time to absorb and understand it :slight_smile:

BUT! I feel strongly that PS does RIGHT things. I can’t articulate what does it mean concretely but it is strong feeling that something RIGHT is going on in my subconscious.

Thats initial observations. More later.

6 Likes

Will the iron throne be released today? Thanks for your efforts.

3 Likes

Iron Throne (Ultrasonic only for now) is available via the download panel. Please give it about 10 minutes if it doesn’t show up.

I’m still very sick – seemed to be relapsing, but today I had to deal with insane nausea and fatigue, could barely get anything done. Will update soon.

7 Likes

Dear SaintSovereign,
I appreciate very much all you and Fire efforts to provide us with the best subliminals possible. However, your health and we’ll being are more important that self-imposed deadlines.
Just take care of yourself guys.
Thanks for all!

5 Likes

Greetings, hi.
I’m new in here.
I bought the emperor And primal seduction and notice there is new sub named iron throne on my account.
Is that a pre order bonus ? What does it do ?
Because i did not find any description on the web

Thanks

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Please stop working and get some rest

4 Likes

Iron throne is a modified version of primal seduction where there is no emotional healing and only focused on pushing yourself to change.

5 Likes

Will give iron throne masked ago when it is released. Right now i am priming my subconsuis with the standard version.

4 Likes

Does it has different goals than the Primal Seduction? If not, isn’t that a little bit reddundant ?

4 Likes

I think we all need to send an Unconditional Love energy to Saint, so he can become healthier sooner! :relieved:

3 Likes

Same goal, different path to achieve the goal :wink: We also thought that Iron Thrones might be better to use in a stack with other major subliminals because it will bring out the “sexual” part of thing in a more agressive way compared to the regular one. If you are already healed, or already have another program that is healing you, then why add more healing script?

4 Likes