Main Discussion Thread - Primal Seduction NEW DAWN

Dear SaintSovereign,
I appreciate very much all you and Fire efforts to provide us with the best subliminals possible. However, your health and we’ll being are more important that self-imposed deadlines.
Just take care of yourself guys.
Thanks for all!

5 Likes

Greetings, hi.
I’m new in here.
I bought the emperor And primal seduction and notice there is new sub named iron throne on my account.
Is that a pre order bonus ? What does it do ?
Because i did not find any description on the web

Thanks

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Please stop working and get some rest

4 Likes

Iron throne is a modified version of primal seduction where there is no emotional healing and only focused on pushing yourself to change.

5 Likes

Will give iron throne masked ago when it is released. Right now i am priming my subconsuis with the standard version.

4 Likes

Does it has different goals than the Primal Seduction? If not, isn’t that a little bit reddundant ?

4 Likes

I think we all need to send an Unconditional Love energy to Saint, so he can become healthier sooner! :relieved:

3 Likes

Same goal, different path to achieve the goal :wink: We also thought that Iron Thrones might be better to use in a stack with other major subliminals because it will bring out the “sexual” part of thing in a more agressive way compared to the regular one. If you are already healed, or already have another program that is healing you, then why add more healing script?

4 Likes

Its been 2 days on Primal Seduction. I feel alot more chilled and laid back when i hit on girls. My attitude is more playful.

On emperor i had a very cocly and funny “Tony Stark” dominating vibe.

5 Likes

I wonder if Primal and Sex & Seduction will be upgraded to New Dawn and when Limitless New Dawn and Aura New Dawn will be updated.

4 Likes

On Emperor in tandem with Rebirth I was approaching women without fear like I was overconfident. With Primal Seduction I feel alittle insecure but still approach women. Once the interaction goes well I just flow. I do not feel the same overconfident cocky leader as I did on Emperor.

I am going to experiment with running emperor and PS together. As I enjoy the strong alpha leadership power that Emperor gives me.

If anyone has any insights, thoughts feedback please share.

3 Likes

I would advise you to give Primal Seduction a little bit more time, before combing Emperor and PS. What I experienced so far with New Dawn is that it goes deep, bringing emotions and fears to the surface.

I dream very vividly and always write my dreams down. What I noticed with New Dawn subs is that my dreams got more intricated, scarier and contain my deepest fears; I did not realise I had.

The same is probably happening to you, which is good.
I am curious to hear your next reports.

3 Likes

Same here, I have had a lot of different emotions in the last few days! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Chaps thankyou for your suggestions. I will stick with PS by itself.for now.

I hit on 4 girls today nothing astounding to report.
All of them were warm and friendly but nothing came of them. One girl was married another was.about to get married.

1 Like

Listened to iron throne lastnight with rebirth kept me awake most of the night felt like someone was drilling my head open its definately got some power to it i feel spaced out this morning

4 Likes

@slickman Do you think stacking with rebirth eases the listening ?.

4 Likes

I think so but to be honest the power of iron throne was something else its like i could feel the raw energy coming off it, had a lot of indicators of interest today of a lot of women even though i was shattered and felt like shit, My emotions are a bit all over the place trying to get used to ps, the confidence i get of it is a sort of i dont give a f**k whilst with emperor it felt like a more smooth confidence. Time will tell i usually give subs at least 2 months trial before i come to a conclusion

3 Likes

Primal Seduction is working well so far less up and down emotions. I did four cold approaches today nothing came of them but i was.very chilled about it. I seem to be reading morw about pick up and dating as I my mind searches for answers.

4 Likes

Hmm, listening for PS since the launch. Interesting to note: I don’t understand what it is doing on me. I feel something deep, very deep but not obviously about seduction or sex related. Dreams very intense but, once again not obviously seduction related.

See what happens next.

4 Likes

Starting to get dreams now. Last night I had a dream that I was standing under a giant shower in my living room.

4 Likes