Main Discussion Thread - Mogul v2

Mogul v2 is now available in both masked and ultrasonic versions! This upgrade is FREE to those who have already purchased Mogul. You can grab it from the “Downloads” section under “My Account.” Everyone’s download counts have been reset, allowing you to get it right away.

With Mogul v2, @Fire did a complete overhaul of the existing script, upgrading all the modules to PrimalTech and updating the build method to Dominion.

@Fire has been working non-stop at bringing you all subliminal goodness. Shoot him your thanks and post all questions and comments regarding v2 here.

13 Likes

Thank you @Fire! You are the BEST! I wish you a 2019 full of success and happiness, and I am sending positive energy of gratitude towards you!

About the complete overhaul, any hints on what might have been added, if anything at all?

3 Likes

I don’t see it in my downloads

1 Like

Should be there now – try again.

4 Likes

You guys are awesome! @Fire, thanks! I was worried about Mogul as it didn’t seem to get much love on the lists on what you’re up to. This is my next purchase now.

4 Likes

Thank you guys for the best wishes!

We are looking forward to your experiences on the new Mogul - it looks absolutely amazing with all the new updated technology, very exciting.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We haven’t forgotten about our first products or early customers. We just wanted to make sure we had PrimalTech locked down before we upgraded so you wouldn’t be left with old technology. We appreciate every customer we’ve had and all the future customers we have.

5 Likes

I can say that Mogul v2 is so smooth, it’s great.

I was wondering something though, is it okay that the masked version is 20 minutes shorter than the ultrasonic?

2 Likes

And would it be okay to mix Primal and Mogul 1:1, or will that be pushing the subconscious into different directions at once?

1 Like

Yes, don’t worry about lengths and things like that.

Shouldn’t be a problem. Just don’t fish off the company pier. :wink:

2 Likes

Can Mogul v2 be stacked in the playlist below :thinking:

Subliminal+Club±+Libertine+Bonus+(Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction (Ultrasonic)
Aura (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction (Ultrasonic)
Aura (Ultrasonic)
The Emperor EXTREME (Ultrasonic)
Rebitrh (Ultrasonic)
Rebirth (Ultrasonic)

What will be the effects ?

What do you think of the playlist above…?
Isn’t Emperor for money, creating your own empire…?

Please suggest…

1 Like

Your stack is already pretty hefty – I’m not sure if you’ll get much benefit in adding Mogul v2 to it – you may be able to swap out one Emperor EXTREME for a loop of Mogul v2 to boost that element.

3 Likes

Oh!

Can you please suggest me a efficient playlist…I would modify it for efficient results.

(By the way, I have already listened to Sex and Seduction and The Emperor, stand alone for 32 days 1 by 1, before stacking them in a playlist. I never knew we can mix subliminal club’s subliminals. So, I was listening to only 1 at a time.

1 Like

For best recommendations, @vivekarora83, what are your goals right now?

Financial Freedom by starting my own successful business , sex and women.

3 Likes

If you’re going to stack that many subs, here’s my recommendation:

Emperor
Emperor
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign What happens when someone stacked that many subliminals?

My understanding is it takes them much longer to see results. Do you recommend using a variety of subliminals, or trying to limit the number we ran at once?

1 Like

Yes, it’ll take much longer to see results. You can use a variety of subliminals if you mix it up month to month. When building stacks, you don’t necessarily have to think “single playlist.” It can be “multiple playlists over multiple months.” For example, I only add Sex Mastery X every other month, then I remove it. I’ll be doing the same with Rebirth come January.

3 Likes

I am running many subs too
My playlists are like this
Rebirth
Rebirth
Emperor
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
Primal
SS
SS
Libertine bonus
Libertine bonus
Aura
Aura

The reason I put each subs twice or triple in row is because I thought playing one sub for only once and skip to next sub would be powerless to guide my subconcious .So I made my playlist like this. I am a university student and I am in vacation now. I can listen to it more than 20hours if no special events.
So this is my playlist.
But as seen your recommendation to other guy.
Should I change my playlist like this?
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
SS
Libertine bonus
Aura
Rebirth

I want to hear your recommendation @SaintSovereign and @Fire
Thank you

P.S Last few days I am having slight of headache. It seems to me that headache actully occurs when I was not listening to subs. But it still lasts even when I start to hear subs again.
Can this be something you call reconclilation?
I feel some anxiety and anger too but this does not happen everyday. It does someday
Usually I don’t dream much while I am sleeping.
But I am having dreams since 3days ago.

3 Likes