Main Discussion Thread - Godlike Masculinity

I mean in his case, since he has extra space, listen to the tracks twice.

3 Likes

Yeah I will definitly try to listen to each module 2 times.

Would adding SS become too much? I heard that it should work great together with Primal, and I already bought it a while ago.

2 Likes

Can I use this in my playlist, which is just started today…

Emperor
Emperor
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

2 Likes

It’s a dense stack, yes, but you’ll see some results. It’ll just be a bit more diffused. Remember, the more focused the stack, the better the results.

2 Likes

You should be okay adding a loop of S&S to your stack.

3 Likes

I am running many subs too
My playlists are like this
Rebirth
Rebirth
Emperor
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
Primal
SS
SS
Libertine bonus
Libertine bonus
Aura
Aura

The reason I put each subs twice or triple in row is because I thought playing one sub for only once and skip to next sub would be powerless to guide my subconcious .So I made my playlist like this. I am a university student and I am in vacation now. I can listen to it more than 20hours if no special events.
So this is my playlist.
But as seen your recommendation to other guy.
Should I change my playlist like this?
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
SS
Libertine bonus
Aura
Rebirth

I want to hear your recommendation @SaintSovereign and @Fire
Thank you

P.S Last few days I am having slight of headache. It seems to me that headache actully occurs when I was not listening to subs. But it still lasts even when I start to hear subs again.
Can this be something you call reconclilation?
I feel some anxiety and anger too but this does not happen everyday. It does someday
Usually I don’t dream much while I am sleeping.
But I am having dreams since 3days ago.

2 Likes

Yes, you’d probably get better results with this stack. Our subliminals are modular, meaning most of them (even the ones that don’t seem like they would) build upon one another. So, even when you’re switching from one “topic” to another, the modules still overlap – they’re just targeted differently. What this all means for the end user is that they can go from “topic” to “topic” without losing too much momentum.

3 Likes

What do you think about this playlist stack?

Emperor extreme
Rebirth
Mogul v2
Rebirth
Limitless X

1 Like

It’s a good stack – if you have time, toss a Godlike Masculinity in just before Limitless X.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice … would you add Aura in there too?

And also will emperor ex be getting an upgraded version?

1 Like

Preliminary Review:

I left Godlike Masculinity playing all night.

When I woke up in the morning, for some reason, I was put in a situation where I had a confrontation with someone else. Just someone else trying to assert their will on me. Normally, I would handle it defensively and feel annoyed inside.

However, today I felt that I was in control. Deeply calm inside. Similar to what I got with Primal but even calmer and more balanced if that makes sense. I liked how I moved, I was walking in straight lines, moving my hands purposefully like a General giving commands, and my voice was totally commanding.

The other person “gave in” easily, but it didn’t feel like giving it. It felt like they met someone who they trusted can handle things, that I “knew what I was doing” and let me have the frame and make the decision.

I really liked this. Again, the many many hours of Primal might have something to do with it too. But even compared to yesterday, I did not feel this “solid” and “purposeful” and “decisive” with my behaviors and words.

Btw @SaintSovereign and @Fire, I can see how this Masculinity can be absolutely attractive to women. Does the scripting have any seduction / sex / attraction elements, or is that for your other MP/SM?

Also, is there a Rebirth module in Godlike Masculinity? I said this because:

13 Likes

Godlike Masculinity is a stacking module, not a major subliminal.

The only thing it works on is your masculinity - so no, it doesn’t have any other modules in it.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign Why did you guys choose Poseidon (Neptune), God of the Sea to represent this module?
Ares (Mars) would have been more appropriate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t overthink it, lol. We just liked the picture :wink:

5 Likes

I am figuring this is not a whole lot shorter in duration than Ascension or Primal, so my question would be if one wanted to develop greater masculinity what advantage would running GLM have over running Ascenscion or Primal?

6 Likes

Because Wonder Woman already whupped Ares’ butt in her movie and Aquaman was just released. :grin:

8 Likes

I am stacking Godlike Masculinity with limitless. Last night I had a dream I was hanging out with Robert Down Junior from iron man.

In the dream I was alittle nervous hanging out with him but he was cool and we hung out for drinks. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great, man :smile:

1 Like

As with all the stacking modules, it’s up to you to determine which ones you need and get that extra boost. Godlike Masculinity was made for those who feel like they’re lacking in masculine energy – which is a bit hard to define, but you know it when you see it. Think Clint Eastwood, for example. Not that you HAVE to be a quiet, loner type to be “masculine,” but there’s an energy that flows off him (at least his characters) that screams masculinity to me. If Clint Eastwood isn’t your ideal, think of any person you know that embodies what you believe masculinity is. That’s what Godlike Masculinity nurtures and grows to incredible levels.

If you feel you’re getting enough from Ascension or another sub, skip Godlike Masculinity. We’ve got like 4 more stacking modules already complete anyway – I’m just a bit behind due to office upgrades. :wink:

10 Likes

Post all 4 for sale on the same day as a New Year gift? :wink:

2 Likes