Main Discussion Thread - Mogul v2

Can Mogul v2 be stacked in the playlist below :thinking:

Subliminal+Club±+Libertine+Bonus+(Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction (Ultrasonic)
Aura (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Primal XXX (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction (Ultrasonic)
Aura (Ultrasonic)
The Emperor EXTREME (Ultrasonic)
Rebitrh (Ultrasonic)
Rebirth (Ultrasonic)

What will be the effects ?

What do you think of the playlist above…?
Isn’t Emperor for money, creating your own empire…?

Please suggest…

1 Like

Your stack is already pretty hefty – I’m not sure if you’ll get much benefit in adding Mogul v2 to it – you may be able to swap out one Emperor EXTREME for a loop of Mogul v2 to boost that element.

3 Likes

Oh!

Can you please suggest me a efficient playlist…I would modify it for efficient results.

(By the way, I have already listened to Sex and Seduction and The Emperor, stand alone for 32 days 1 by 1, before stacking them in a playlist. I never knew we can mix subliminal club’s subliminals. So, I was listening to only 1 at a time.

1 Like

For best recommendations, @vivekarora83, what are your goals right now?

Financial Freedom by starting my own successful business , sex and women.

3 Likes

If you’re going to stack that many subs, here’s my recommendation:

Emperor
Emperor
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign What happens when someone stacked that many subliminals?

My understanding is it takes them much longer to see results. Do you recommend using a variety of subliminals, or trying to limit the number we ran at once?

1 Like

Yes, it’ll take much longer to see results. You can use a variety of subliminals if you mix it up month to month. When building stacks, you don’t necessarily have to think “single playlist.” It can be “multiple playlists over multiple months.” For example, I only add Sex Mastery X every other month, then I remove it. I’ll be doing the same with Rebirth come January.

3 Likes

I am running many subs too
My playlists are like this
Rebirth
Rebirth
Emperor
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
Primal
SS
SS
Libertine bonus
Libertine bonus
Aura
Aura

The reason I put each subs twice or triple in row is because I thought playing one sub for only once and skip to next sub would be powerless to guide my subconcious .So I made my playlist like this. I am a university student and I am in vacation now. I can listen to it more than 20hours if no special events.
So this is my playlist.
But as seen your recommendation to other guy.
Should I change my playlist like this?
Emperor
Emperor
Primal
Primal
SS
Libertine bonus
Aura
Rebirth

I want to hear your recommendation @SaintSovereign and @Fire
Thank you

P.S Last few days I am having slight of headache. It seems to me that headache actully occurs when I was not listening to subs. But it still lasts even when I start to hear subs again.
Can this be something you call reconclilation?
I feel some anxiety and anger too but this does not happen everyday. It does someday
Usually I don’t dream much while I am sleeping.
But I am having dreams since 3days ago.

3 Likes

Thank You @SaintSovereign,
I was only listening to one sub at a time, I made the playlist this week, when I came to know we can mix these subs.
So, I will go ahead with the playlist recommended by you :slight_smile:
Emperor
Emperor
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

How long will this playlist take to see the results.
Currently while am typing this, am listening to Libertine Ultrasonic, which I will stop from tonight then…
When do I listen to other subs ?

2 Likes

I accidentally bought ascended mogul because I thought it was upgraded to Primal tech. Could I please get a refund? Sorry for the inconvenience.

hey @SaintSovereign when can we expect the upgraded version of ascended mogul?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign What’s the difference between Mogul v2 and Ascended Mogul v2.0 ?

Is it better than Mogul v2 ?

I have been listening to below mentioned playlist since Dec 29th…

Emperor
Emperor
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

Can I replace Mogul v2 with Ascended Mogul v2.0 ? So it becomes…

Emperor
Emperor
Ascended Mogul v2.0
Ascended Mogul v2.0
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

What will be the effects ?

Also, can I add in stacking modules like Godlike Masculinity and Beyond Limitless in this ?

Please let me know…

1 Like

Ascended Mogul is Ascension and Mogul combined… It really depends what your goal is which should define what you choose to run.

What exactly are you looking to accomplish?

2 Likes

As someone has already stated I believe its important to get a good understanding of what you want to achieve and then stack the modules appropriately.

2 Likes

Goals of all the subliminals are iintriguing, feels like to have them all…

However, main goals are business, women, sex, alpha male!!

Or become a superhero like Aquaman!!!

1 Like

As others have said, the best thing to do is decide what your end goals are AND which issues you’d like to overcome, then base the stack off of that. It’s hard to recommend or build a stack without that information. For example, running both Emperor AND Ascended Mogul could cause problems a particular type of person. Do you want to transcend society and become more of the “outsider entrepreneur alpha,” or do you want to excel at your career instead? If you were going for the the “outsider entrepreneur alpha,” you’d probably wanna replace Ascended Mogul with Mogul v2. The rest of the stack looks good.

As for Godlike Masculinity, it’d be hard to fit this in, since you’re already at around 7 hours, but if you slept 8 hours consistently, you could do 2x Godlike Masculinity. Keep in mind, GLM is already in Emperor, Mogul, Primal AND S&S. You may not even need it.

2 Likes

The upgraded version is out. If you still want a refund, e-mail [email protected], which is the proper channel for these requests.

1 Like

It’s available now.

1 Like