Main Discussion Thread - Khan

I split my stack in three distinct cycles.

At night i play

Playlist C Elixer + Dreams. Regen, spartan, ST1

2 Likes

Wow, Regeneration, Spartan AND ST1. Thatā€™s a heavy workload right there.

And how do you do that with Elixir and Dreams? Those are hypno-sessions, right? Iā€™ve been trying to figure out how to best incorporate one of those at the start of the playlist only, with my stack repeating after that.

4 Likes

Did anyone notice the new supercharger module that snuck onto the store called True Social? Seems to me it might work quite well with certain aspects of Khan.

4 Likes

That supercharger was announced, it was released like a month back. But it could indeed be quite good combination with Khan. I guess you will amplify the social part of Khan.

3 Likes

I donā€™t recall seeing it in the Latest Products sidebar or the SuperChargers category until yesterday. Guessing from the fact that the link already has 10 clicks in an hour, Iā€™m not the only one that missed it. Progress waits for no man! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s good to see a social supercharger in addition to the romantic supercharger. After lots of loops of Khan Stage 3, maybe running a loop or two of Libertine and True Social before going out will have quite the effect on your day (or night).

3 Likes

I think you might have been right with that it hasnā€™t been announced. I knew it was the supercharger where the were problems with the women who did the vocal. However I thought that after the delay the supercgarger was still openly released. Apparently this wasnā€™t the case when I just looked back at the thread of TS.

2 Likes

When you said that, I was of course tempted to look for the announcement thread. Youā€™re right, quite the mess. I trust she ended up alright, given that the product has now been released.

I loved the Buddhist joke by the way. Already knew the first part, didnā€™t know @Baphometā€™s addition.

2 Likes

Hi new to the forum. I have some questions @SaintSovereign

-Can I run the loops with a break. For example 3 loops break 4 hours and then another 3 loops each day?

-Will aura enhance produce faster results with khan or it is no needed? Would you recommend to add libertine in my routine if i want to focus on my sex life alongside with Khan? or i can combine all three? or maybe combining Khan with Sex & Seduction would be more optimal?

-Should I keep the loops steady or one day I can do 3 loops the other 8?

1 Like

I started this before you edited Master Saintā€™s name in, so I might as well finish, I trust heā€™ll correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

Feel free to run the loops however you wish. As long as you get the minimum listening hours in, it doesnā€™t matter how you divide up your day or if you get a different amount of listening time per day. The only remark I would make is that itā€™s probably more effective if you do finish listening to the tracks. So donā€™t listen to half of each track in your loop. If you take breaks, try to at least do so between tracks.

As for Aura, from what I understand itā€™s not meant to produce results faster, only to amplify them when they do manifest.

And Libertine should be a nice addition, I think. Itā€™s a supercharger that fits the theme of Khan. If your focus for Khan is to improve your sex life, they should work well together.

Oh, another editā€¦

You could combine it with S&S, but I suspect thatā€™s already a part of it. Primal Seduction might work well (too bad the elusive Iron Throne remains elusive, I recall Saint writing it would be perfect). Someone more knowledgeable than me will have to answer that one.

2 Likes

too bad the elusive Iron Throne remains elusive

What that means?

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve been able to gather, Iron Throne is a stripped down version of Primal Seduction thatā€™s extremely targeted and should be used as a stacking module on top of another product. It was offered only to those people that pre-ordered Primal Seduction and is not publicly available.

3 Likes

My understanding is that Khan ST3 is Khan Iron Throne.

2 Likes

Hold on while I go on a scavenger huntā€¦

My logic tells me that means PS Iron Throne is not part of Khan. If it was, I would have expected a different answer.

On the other handā€¦

It may be that Khan contains targeted scripts much like Iron Throne. The part that forces action, wasnā€™t it?

If so, then imagine using them bothā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i think i will wait a creator to answer my questions because all these are very confusing. Thanks for the effort though. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Of course. Youā€™re most welcome, Iā€™m sorry I couldnā€™t help you. Iā€™m certain @SaintSovereign will get to you when he can.

AMASH is a veteran, so he already knows many terms that new users donā€™t know about. And I just like hearing myself type. :slight_smile:

The Iron Throne thing is not relevant for you, you can safely ignore it.

3 Likes

Yes. But I meant the Iron Throne way of scripting which forces you into massive action. I believe that is how Stage 3 is scripted.

2 Likes

From the sales page:

Khan is an extremely sexual and social dominance focused subliminal, intertwining the best sexual and power aspects of Emperor, Daredevil and Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, creating a subliminal that will push even the most stubborn of individuals into action and success with women.

5 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right. Consider me sufficiently schooled.

3 Likes

Yep.

Iā€™m not sure how Aura would perform. Itā€™s outdated technology at this point, compared to Khan, so the latter may just override it. Aura is IN Khan, however. Libertine can boost the sexual aspects of ANY stack. I wouldnā€™t add Sex & Seduction.

Thatā€™s up to you. If it works better for you, do it. If you get no results, switch back to a steady listening pattern.

6 Likes

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne was a pre-order bonus for Primal Seduction. It was ultrasonic only. If thereā€™s enough demand, we may re-release it for a limited time at a slight discount, given that itā€™ll still be ultrasonic only.

5 Likes