Main Discussion Thread - Khan

so what happens during ST4 where ST2 and ST3 is combined? should be mindfuck as well. :smiley: but I guess ST2 and ST3 are better combined in ST4 then doing each one separately in a playlist.

2 Likes

Yes. Stage 4s are scripted differently. They arenā€™t copy-pastes. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

After 5 days of starting khan, I changed my stack from ST1 & Mogul to ST3 and Limitless for my exams, which end in 34 days. feeling so productive with this stack.
However, i donā€™t want to stop the breakdown process of ST1, because i want to move up thorugh ST1 and ST2 and ST3 by the end of this year.
Will it be effective to add ST1 to my Exam stack?
After my exams, should my goal with each stage be certain hours or 30 Days?

2 Likes

Somewhere i read that @SaintSovereign is running sub for 7 hours in the past or that he considered enough daily time. The suggestion is one month. For multistage everyone is trying to hit 300 hours before moving but i dont know the reason. What i said about 7 hours is burried somewhere in the forum if i am wrong saint can correct me

2 Likes

7 hours as in 7 hours for each stage?

1 Like

7 hours every day but it was a response to an old sub. I read it a while ago when i was searching for more info about subs

2 Likes

Unlike Stage 2, as I mentioned above, Khan Stage 1 is infinitely stackable - meaning you can put it into any stack without creating conflicts.

However, it is clearly not necessary for exam preparation.

Experiment a few days with it, and then a few days without it;
Experience the difference, then make your choice whether or not to continue.

4 Likes

Is anybody stacking st4 with st1?

2 Likes

Limitless works very well with Khan

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be stacking women with Khanā€¦

9 Likes

Michel, tripping over the women piled up at his feet. #FirstWorldProblems

3 Likes

Are you saying there arenā€™t any players in the third world?! Geez, just when you thought life couldnā€™t get any worse over there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nah, in the Third World they just donā€™t have a problem with it. :wink:

1 Like

#priorities :joy:

1 Like

Cracked me up :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You donā€™t push up, you push the world down.

I donā€™t know why, but reading this made me sad

Reconciliation bro

3 Likes

thats a good advice

Itā€™s funny how a word I didnā€™t even know the meaning of 36 days ago, is having such extensive effect on my mental health!

3 Likes