MECHARC - Marathon to the top

@mecharc - you are doing good. All these small changes will lead to a totally unrecognizable you. In a good way.

3 Likes

Good. Enjoy the journeys. :wink:

New topics. :+1:

3 Likes

ST2 Day 8

Stack: ST2, GLM, Mogul plus TS

Goal: Develop Status and Take charge of business, also grow business.

I have removed expectation of approval from others.

Joined the office of my family business from Day 1 of coming back home. don’t feel lazy. Many people were surprised I did not take a rest day.

Although not prominently visible, I feel like I get more respect when talking to people. Before I would have a voice that would tell me " they’re thinking you’re low status"

I have not seen anything significant as of yet in regards to business because it’s only day 1. But I feel more certain of myself.

I feel like some limitations still come up. I.e. I feel anxious when I see a certain group of former friends on social media. How may I add ST1 in this?

I also have Limitless, Am, Sm. When Should I / how do I start incorporate them to my stack ( Either now or in the future, so that they don’t go to waste )

Note: I will buy QL and EOG at a later time, alot later.

5 Likes

What do you mean “How”? Just add it to the playlist. :smile:

You don’t have to use everything you buy. Only what you need.
As long as you’re getting your goals, it doesn’t matter which book, course, subliminal, mentor, etc. comes in as a handy tool.

Khan is extremely versatile. It’ll help with pretty much all goals.
Stages 3 & 4 already contain very active versions of Limitless v2, and SMv2.

Keep your focus on actions & results. The stack is supposed to be forgotten … (as in Set & Forget). :wink:

5 Likes

Do I keep it in the loop of set and forget or do I listen to it for a certain number of loops and then move on to the set and forget.

2 Likes

My answer was “playlist”. I assume your translation of that would be “in the loop of set and forget”.

Having said that, 40 days ago, in a reply to you, I said 2 things…

So,
1 - Don’t fear using Khan Stage 1 anyhow; it won’t hurt.
2 - Your own experimentation will tell you what works for you; anyone’s opinion here - even that of the creators - can never tell you what will work best for you.

5 Likes

Satge 2 Day 13

Total Hours= 80.

Keeping Khan Constant,
I have been Experiemnting adding and swapping additional major programs and stacking modules ( Keeping in line with the Limit of 2 major programs)

Interesting Obsevations.

• Khan Plus GLM for three days - Intense strong Erections, which i have not noticed without GLM
  • Khan Plus Mogul- for three days- Waking up automatically early morning. After I took out mogul, I have been waking up late.
  • Khan Plus PCC- Have not noticed anything prominent Yet, that i can adress to PCC. But i feel a stronger sense of inner power that i am expressing.

Moreover, after adding mogul, I developed a sense of giving more effort towards family business which is still there even after taking it out.

I think i will create 2 playlists.
Playlist 1- Khan Plus PCC
Playlist 2- Mogul Plus Limitless.

4 Likes

I am Looking forward to the commandant supercharger. I want the people in my marketing team to FEAR ME!!!

3 Likes

Your intuitions are correct concerning the experimentation. PCC works best in a social setting.

You don’t need to be feared like a terrifying chef, it’s feared in that whatever bullshit power moves they pull, you have the answer and they know it. :yum:

3 Likes

Happy to see you’re experimenting.
I hope you understand now that these effects were not going to be discovered by asking on the forums. The effects of stacking are personal/subjective.

3 Likes

Day 13 update 3

Heard 4 loops of TS and then
Went to a consultant.
spoke to her alot. Made her laugh here and there.
After I walked out of the room, she came out of the room just to ask me if I wanted a written copy of the prices I had asked her for.
Then before leaving the office, I dropped into her room again, disregarding the office beta trap, to say bye to her.
She said “Bye, It was Nice to meet you”.

I don’t know if it was her usual kind nature to do so with customers or if I was giving off a higher status vibe than usual.

4 Likes

The reason for asking was to actually justify my choice of buying the subs.

1 Like

@mecharc - she’s definitely attracted, bro. And good job on being aware of the results of your experimentation.

2 Likes

St2 Day 20 Update 1

It’s 11am on Day 20.
Total 107 hours of ST2
I had 2 loops of St2 and 2 lopps of PCC today

Changes
I have no experienced significant external changes, to which i can associate to khan.

However, There have been major internal changes. But it feels so natural!

The Good

1. I have never been so assertive with the workers or managers in the factory of my family business.
  2. I have never been so confident in interacting with my marketing team
  3. Usually, as per my previous underdstanding, when i would think of being dominant. i would show anger. and by doing this i could show my dominance to someone lower than me. No i have realised to remain humble, but stand my ground.
    For example, I went to a cafe, and me and my friends wanted to sit outsude the cafe, but there were 2 chairs and 4 of us. I went to the male waiter and asked him to bring 2 extra chairs. he politely rejected. Previously, I would get enraged and show anger in his response. But not today! today i remained in the same initial state, asked him again, joked with him a bit and then politely sat inside when it was certain that it was not possible to be seated there.
    Edit: When there were free chairs, the waiter did come inside to look for me.

The Bad

I have been focused on my family Business but i have ignored the start up with my friends completly.

The Uncertain

I still haven’t found the courage to meet the friend circle that i am intimidated by. They are nice on the outside but cold.

Moving Forward
I just bought emperor. Today I think i will give rest to khan and PCC and use Emperor for a few loops to see the new Quantum Tech!

4 Likes

Those are fantastic results. Why then swap out for Emperor?

2 Likes

Just to get a taste of the V4 Sub and Quantum Tech.
It’s just a single day experimentation.
I will go back to Khan and PCC from tomorrow.

I will add V4 to my stack when i reach ST3

1 Like

DAY 20.

Realization

You don’t have to show anger, be loud spoken, express rage etc to be dominant or assertive. You can be just as dominant and assertive by being the kindest and nicest human on Earth.
Only-

1. Truly internalise the realization that you don’t owe anyone anything.- 70%(my rating of self)
  2. Have your own frame and hold on to it for life!- (60%)

1 step closer to changing my last name!! #Khan

3 Likes

Day 20

Nothing in terms of looks from women or anything of that sort. Probably because that is the least of my worries, and my actions are not woman hunting like.

I have experienced huge boost in my assertiveness when it comes to dealing with my employees and some other people as well. I am taking comparatively huge action for the family business. Although, in absolute terms it may be very small.

However, I still have not had much luck on the social side

3 Likes

This pleases me so much to hear. Your journey has been one of discovery, feeling out and experimenting, asking questions and being curious. To see you write such a succinct, hard hitting realisation is the cherry on the cake.

Socials can wait for now, being Khan in your soul first is the key.

2 Likes

My brain had been jumping here and there in terms of subs. You are one of the many kind subclub family members to help me stay put! ( I almost quit around day 34 )

2 Likes