Main Discussion Thread - Khan

I think the next level of Khan will be “The Ring” .

1 Like

What you mean next level?

3 Likes

He probably meant the next generation, something that surpasses Khan.

3 Likes

Darkie is correct I meant to say next generation. Think of “One ring to rule them all”

3 Likes

First of all everybody is unique and will respond differently. Also the social environment is different.
I am not a young man. I build up my own business 20 years ago. House kids wife and all this kind of stuff. This doesnt mean that there isnt plenty room for advancement.
Maybe it is harder to change beliefs on a older person than on a young one. My belief system is bulletproof to handle all kind of bad situations. .
That are the pros of getting older. Making mistakes and being dissapointed from others will help to build up healthy view of the world. :grin:

I dont know what ST2 is telling me but i notice that i am questioning all kind of stuff.
In the beginning of ST2 i didnt had any problems It was a subtle effect increasing from day to day.
If you are getting not much negative side effects that could mean that your reprogramming is easier.
Maybe your subconscious mind isnt full of negative stuff or it thankfully accept the suggestions.

We will see. 9 days left. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Also, once a user assimilates Khan Stage 4, he can stack along the product that boosts his preferred style of Game.

I have experimented successfully with Primal+Khan4,
and my current stack has Daredevil+Khan4.
:+1:

9 Likes

DareDevil and Khan together is not a bad idea !

I think SS and Khan 4 would be a killer combo if women have commented on how beautiful your eyes are SS will amplify this. As it has an eye mesmer module in there if i remember correctly.

7 Likes

@AMASH i only ever used stage 1 and stage 4.

What is actually in stage 3 i know its all action but whats in it ?

4 Likes

ST3 is the most similar to Iron Throne, but you can focus it on money or any other goal, not just seduction.

6 Likes

Perhaps i might give stage 3 a run just to experience it

2 Likes

Which stage of Khan is best suited to incorporate Power can Corrupt? Presently on ST1.

1 Like

Probably all of them, but I would start at ST2 which would support learning to see when the laws are used against you. After that, ST3 supports using them yourself and ST4 puts a nice shiny polish on it. Run ST1 mostly on its own so it can do as much as possible in the time you give it.

6 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate your well thought out response. It makes logical sense so I will do that.

3 Likes

I did ST1 and ST2 for 1 month each. Would it make sense to run some ST2 alongside ST3 so you don’t forget it once you reach ST4? Because in ST4 you’ll have again ST2 and I think it may be better to incorporate it so you don’t start ST2 from scratch in ST4. Or did Subclub already thought about this and build some of ST2 into ST3? @SaintSovereign ?

2 Likes

You’re not going to “start from scratch”. Unless you start doing all the wrong things on purpose, ST3 will build on ST2 and keep the momentum going. And when ST4 starts, it’ll pick up a few things that were missed the first time around. But ST2 will stay with you either way.

3 Likes

No.

Stage 2 is making you question what you want, how the world works, what ideas are good for you, etc.
Stage 3 is asking you to take immediate action.

Combined result is a total mindfuck.

How do you take action, while simultaneously questioning it?
You end up a nervous wreck.
:smile:

You can try it, but it was painful for me.

4 Likes

so what happens during ST4 where ST2 and ST3 is combined? should be mindfuck as well. :smiley: but I guess ST2 and ST3 are better combined in ST4 then doing each one separately in a playlist.

2 Likes

Yes. Stage 4s are scripted differently. They aren’t copy-pastes. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

After 5 days of starting khan, I changed my stack from ST1 & Mogul to ST3 and Limitless for my exams, which end in 34 days. feeling so productive with this stack.
However, i don’t want to stop the breakdown process of ST1, because i want to move up thorugh ST1 and ST2 and ST3 by the end of this year.
Will it be effective to add ST1 to my Exam stack?
After my exams, should my goal with each stage be certain hours or 30 Days?

2 Likes

Somewhere i read that @SaintSovereign is running sub for 7 hours in the past or that he considered enough daily time. The suggestion is one month. For multistage everyone is trying to hit 300 hours before moving but i dont know the reason. What i said about 7 hours is burried somewhere in the forum if i am wrong saint can correct me

2 Likes