Main Discussion Thread - Godlike Masculinity

Hello. Does this program also affect muscle growth and regeneration? :thinking:

GLM is not designed to boost muscle growth. Though it might help you indirectly for some being masculine might be to workout at the gym.

1 Like

I thought so. Because I listened to it for a while and I didnā€™t feel any improvement in the physical body. Thank you. :thinking:

Does godlike masculinity increase the alpha ranking? There is godlikemasculinity in custom, is it possible to be located in a high enough rank?

What is an alpha ranking? Do you mean socially?

1 Like

Yes, it means social ranking. When there are three men, someone naturally becomes an alpha male, and among them, Alpha! As far as I know, the higher the testosterone level, the higher the ranking as alpha male. The reason why I am asking this question is because I like my custom, but I didnā€™t add a module that increases the status like Lion IV!

It definitely seems like this would raise your status. Just look at the quote above from the sales copy. More masculinity generally means higher status

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to hear the full experience of the person who used this glm ultima for a long time.
I need masculinity and Iā€™m currently running a stark, so I think Iā€™ll stack GLM.

I ran it for 16 hours total and got results. I wrote about some of my experience in my journal

Iā€™d say the clearer your definition of masculinity, the better GLM will work for you. I was surprised by how fast I noticed some shifts.

4 Likes

Itā€™s fucking superb

If masculinity is what youā€™re looking for without the extra stuff then donā€™t get a full alpha program get GLM and you should be fine

Keep in mind itā€™s healing a lot but itā€™s very possible to just stop healing at some point when you just ā€œget itā€

6 Likes

Hi guys Iā€™m new to subs Iā€™m wondering if my stack is too random Iā€™m running
Emperor X2
House of medici
Godlike masculinity
Khan 3&4
Limitless
Ecstasy of gold 3&4
Stark

Too many titles. Pick 3 max. And run them on alternate days.

Which version of the subliminals are you running? Q? Qv2?

Also note that they are updating the build to QZP right now

1 Like

Itā€™s too much youā€™re either gnna recon or get minimal results

1 Like

What are the your goals so we can best help you pick Subliminal(s)?

Have you gone through stages 1&2 of khan/eog? Itā€™s recommended to go in order.

1 Like

I am running qv2 for most of them

Yes 1&2 for both for 31days then moved to the stack for past week

Wealth building through business and investing

@Darkw : If thatā€™s your goal the stack you need could be : HoM + EoG + RICH

Forget Stark, Emperor and GLM. I wouldnā€™t even worry about Limitless (unless you feel like youā€™re intellectually limited somehow).

2 Likes