Main Discussion Thread - Godlike Masculinity

This one makes me a bit concerned in terms of what people might try to do as far as stacks go :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ya i agree with you on that, though it would be cool to be able to pick more modules lol maybe another 10-20. But by the time you pick another 10-20 you might aswell just leave out the base and make a complete custom sub lol

I would NOT mind if the module limit was just set as-is, but with a much higher throughput. That still encourages subs to be focused on something.

2 Likes

Yeah same here, like the concept of 20 modules max might be limiting, but at the same times it forces you to makes choices!

Saint and Fire are trying to build subs that you only have to run once a month :joy:

First rule of Ubertech is we do not speak of Ubertech. Nothing to see hereā€¦

Hopefully the new tech is like terminus, use libU standard to start and be used to the sub, experimental starts at intermediate or advanced.

This is a concept I encountered a few years ago while gaming, most games cater to beginners, and require the user to make the game more difficult through artificial difficulty.

So much speculation here, is there a date?

If we assume it was 12 days it woulf means next friday :thinking:

Anyone have any thoughts on GLM theyā€™d like to share/offer? Any results?

Iā€™m creating a Stark custom and want more of a masculine/alphaness that I feel Stark doesnā€™t give as much of compared to other alpha subs - hence why I stacked it with Khan a while ago.

Iā€™ve searched the forum since this thread seems quite bare compared to other threads in regards to the stacking modules and people have either have said GLM is underrated and an incredible sub or that they had to stop it because it was too much of a masculine push to the point they felt ā€˜bullyishā€™. The latter is something I want to avoid since my custom is based on fame.

Iā€™m really trying to work on my masculine edge and was just wondering what else GLM gave in comparison to say The Commander. I was going to add The Commander to my Stark custom but itā€™s only in Ultima format now whereas GLM is in both.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Lol well, anyone who said you have the potential to become a bully using GLM wasnā€™t lying. BUTā€¦ultimately you have to exercise self control when using any program that ups the alpha within you. Itā€™s a matter of personal choice. You can consciously steer GLM to help you refine yourself as a ā€œbadass gentlemanā€ if youā€™d like as well. I speak often in my journal about confrontations with others but not every confrontation is negative and most I handle firmly, but still with a bit of tact. The commander is excellent tooā€¦it strikes me as more of a refined version of GLM but of course these two programs have different goals.

GLM helps you develop, embrace and exude raw masculinity in the way most natural for you as an individual, Commander helps to take what masculinity is already there and channel it into increasing your confidence, logical faculty, and project authority, charisma and dominance. GLM is underrated and it can be a bit much, but you have to be ready and willing to channel your newfound sense of masculinity in a positive manner, while keeping control of your emotions, and letting logic prevail in any situation you find yourself inā€¦in order to experience GLM at its full potential.

5 Likes

This is definitely something for me to be aware of. Iā€™m in two kinds to have it placed in the custom if I want to have some kind of fame/recognition. But I also want to be able to put people in their place if needed. I donā€™t want to be a push over and I want to keep the feminine energy from Stark that I feel but also utilise a masculine edge too.

I like the idea of badass gentleman. Pretty much what I meant above.

I need to read your journal, Iā€™ll check it out in a second! Thanks for mentioning it. Iā€™m intrigued to read your journey now for sure.

I donā€™t think I can have The Commander even though itā€™s been suggested as itā€™s Ultima only at the moment.

This would be incredibly useful for me and I feel that I need that, I need that masculinity, I feel I have a bit but not as much as I want for an attractive sense.

Thanks for the great comparison between the two. This is great, thank you!

I do have a hard time with controlling my emotions anyway but my intent would be to take no shit but still a good guy and maintaining both.

2 Likes

@Brandon happy to help. Itā€™s weird to me that ppl keep saying that stark seems to make em more feminine (or have feminine energy) but then again I wasnā€™t on it for long, and still utilized emperor even when I was on stark. Hell Stark actually gave me a massive boost in self-worth when it first came out. So much so that I became even more socially selective.

If you want to develop your masculinity internally and give yourself a mannish edge, then GLM would be your best bet. People will take notice of your behavior and respond accordingly. Iā€™m referred to as ā€œsirā€ more often than Iā€™m called by my name at this point. Glm can also help you with your emotional control as well, as there is scripting in there to not only help develop your masculinity, but also destroy anything that inhibits masculine expression, such as limiting beliefs, and negative thoughts and emotions.

4 Likes

I appreciate brother.

Maybe feminine edge is the wrong phrasing. I just remember that when I was on Stark as my only title I didnā€™t feel like I was as masculine or alpha as I wanted to be.

I guess I could give Stark that guide consciously to be more alpha if thatā€™s what I wanted it to be but I feel like using GLM would be a good bet.

Yeah, this is definitely what I feel like Iā€™m looking for. This would be helpful. Interesting to hear this. Iā€™m reading your journal on another tab so Iā€™m really learning about your journey with GLM.

I feel like on the outside I donā€™t show much emotion and need to control my internal emotions more.

Same, Iā€™ve racked my brains for days researching a good stack for Stark.

Not making a custom yet but Iā€™m planning to combine DR, AM and Stark for a week or two just to see.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Saint give you a good stack in another thread? Something to do with Limitless? I feel like it was missing Stark but I canā€™t remember.

Anyway, I genuinely feel like Stark, GLM or The Commander and DR would be what youā€™re looking for.

Preferably Stark, The Commander and DR.

I feel like subs need longer than that for more noticable effects.

1 Like

Donā€™t do it in your brain. Think on paper. :smile:

Think in terms of Goals & Actions vs Side Effects Management.

List the specific changes you want in your expression of Stark.
Which effects do you want enhanced, and which ones eliminated.
{Note: Similarly, the effects of whatever you consider stacking.}

Just the day before, Iā€™ve started a stack of "SQ, AM, IC, GLM(Q)."

Enhances: People Manifestation, Goals & Short Term Orientation, Self Confidence (aka Masculinity), Decision making, Nudges Production (for me, AM is good at this), Habits Control (NoFap & Exercise Consistency).

Eliminates/Reduces: Random Curiosities on Youtube, The Many Unactionable Ideas of Stark (ENTP issues), Random Events of Talkativeness, Bad Manifestations (my personal AM recon issue), GLMā€™s Over-Seriousness.

There may be other minor things, these were the big blocks.

Till now, I have nothing on this stack that I donā€™t like. :slight_smile:

Do not copy it blindly though. Make your list.
This stack would be different if I wanted changes in something else ā€“ libido, creativity, social intelligence, longer term strategic orientation, et al.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I am running a Khan + Ares + Godlike Masculinity + New Beginnings custom in Terminus right now, and one of the biggest changes I saw is that I no longer getting stifled by the beauty of the girls as I used to do. What I mean is, what I think we all experienced, you are super confident all the time and then suddenly next to you is this beautiful mesmerizing girl. Your heart is beating faster because this time you are feeling a true connection, you are feeling love on the first side.
Normally, I would have gotten so bad in my head that I would be unable to talk to her. Now with the above build method, this changed pretty fast. I am not sure if it is Godlike Masculinity directly but I think so. Maybe somebody else experienced something similar with GM?

7 Likes

Blockquote

Takes work but what helped me strengthen my emotional control is choose to respond to situations instead of reacting. May not be 100% in control of how I feel about something but I can control how I express it.

I love your ability to make the simple things seemā€¦simple and effective.

This is perfect for us @Apollo to consider with ADHD - and actually something super important considering, I donā€™t know about you but, I feel like we tend to stick a lot of junk in our head and it stays there, even if weā€™re journaling a lot. I donā€™t feel like I journal enough actually.

Interesting stack and great reasons for using them, I like how youā€™ve laid everything out.

2 Likes

Great job man, this is awesome. I have this problem with guys but I noticed that Khan helped with this a bunch, I donā€™t find it as hard to talk to guys I like but I do still struggle a little with it.

I can relate to this a lot my man. It sucks. Iā€™d be so in my head and find it difficult to even find words or say hello because Iā€™d already feel so insecure.

I feel like itā€™ll be a mixture of GLM and Khan. Khan helped me with this but I still struggle from time to time. Maybe GLM enhances it to help you further.

Yeah, I understand that. Something Iā€™ve recently discovered too. Something Iā€™m currently working on. Hopefully GLM will aid this.

1 Like