Main Discussion Thread - Emperor v2

Guys, don’t mind the times. You will get the same effects, they are balanced perfectly.

What is more important is you having the ability to choose the most comfortable option for you, in other words, use that as a basis for your choice.

The reason the times are different is due to the very specific building methods of PrimalTech combined with Dominion.

7 Likes

Of course. I am using ultrasonic throughout the day so I can speak with people (and they don’t even know I have a sub, nor it messes with the dealings) and masked throughout (most) nights as I really like sleeping with earbuds - they completely block outside noise. I am in a reasonably noised night traffic area.

But say what you will, if the playing one 76 minute track incldues the same effect as playing one 40 minute track with water sounds, I can optimize certain areas of my day to have greater exposure to the full Emperor V2 script. For example, rather than playing ultrasonic from phone and radio in car, I can just play masked in car. Same for reading a book in the morning.

3 Likes

I agree. If the 40 minutes masked gets you the same results as the 76 ultrasonic, it seems everyone will stick to the masked because then they can listen 2x to a major program in the same amount of time it takes to listen once on ultrasonic.

Still, something makes me trust the ultrasonics more.

2 Likes

I’d like to be more trustful but the fact that the masked is 36 minutes shorter than the ultrasonic while supposedly containing the same content has me thinking WTF?!?! Up to this point the time durations between ultrasonic and masked had not matched up but they had been far closer to the same. Emperor has been the foundation of my listening from the beginning as it is the closest that is offered to a Universal Subliminal so I really feel I have a lot invested in this one.

I guess I find the masked more comforting as I don’t have to check on it. If I can hear it I know it is running. With the ultrasonic I find myself compulsively checking to see if it is still running. I have no idea if one or the other is more effective, but I get more of my listening time in with the masked at home, though I am playing the ultrasonic at work or through my phone speaker if I am on the go. So maybe 6 to 8 hours ultrasonic and probably 12 to 16 hours masked daily.

With Emperor only being 40 minutes masked I am seriously thinking of only running it and Primal at home and maybe even cutting Limitless altogether, as it is already in Emperor. I am hoping that when “Beyond Limitless” arrives, using it and having Limitless in Emperor could be enough to deal with learning/superlearning effectively.

3 Likes

don’t overthink… use what you prefer and convenient to you… i use masked versions most of the time especially when i’m working and traveling… ultrasonic when i want peace and quiet

3 Likes

I’ll think as much as I like, thank you.

I’ve worked out an effective strategy for listening to my subliminals.

2 Likes

This time thing is only an issue because you don’t know how Dominion is built. If I were to show you how they were built, you’d immediately know why the times line up like they do. I assure you – it’s not an issue, you’re getting same script. One is just built in a way that the time has to be extended.

If you want to take advantage of the time differential, that’s a valid strategy. If you don’t care, that’s a valid strategy too. In the future, we’re going to try and take the time difference into consideration, but for now, I have to mirror the notion that everyone is overthinking it. Use whichever you feel most comfortable with.

11 Likes

Ok, a first day of Emperor V2. This is something else. It’s not as strong in it’s constant pressure as Emperor Extreme, but this is absurdly engaging if that makes sense. Easier to adjust to it.

5 Likes

Emperor is the most powerful subliminal the world has ever seen. I can only imagine V2 is next level.

5 Likes

Whenever I run emperor, I feel this desire to study something/anything but I have no idea what. Is this something normal becuase it’s very frustrating feeling this push to do something but not knowing what it is.

5 Likes

I noticed the volume of the Masked version is quite high. I can’t turn down the volume on my Bluetooth speaker low enough for comfortable sleep, because it just turns off sound altogether. My speaker has too few increments of adjustment. No complaint here, but maybe if anyone else also finds it not ideal, it will worth looking into. Especially since, I imagine, the Masked version is supposed to be playing in the background on low volume.

3 Likes

v5

3 Likes