Main Discussion Thread - DREAMS

Wouldn’t it be crazy if DREAMS Ultima opened up dream telepathy? That could actually be a REALLY interesting experiment for us to do.

Have two people run DREAMS Ultima on the same night and try to go into each other’s dreams.

Always doing that with @Hermit, we both fighting bad entities in the astral :wink:

1 Like

When there’s something strange
On the astral plane
Who you gonna call?

1 Like

Ghostbusters…

Hopefully Dreams Ultima aids my Deep Sleep as well. Since we dream in REM sleep it may interfere with our sleep patterns.

I’m hoping for Dreams to be a solution to my sleep deprivation caused by Stark, I’ve had similar experiences on Beyond Limitless, so I guess it’s caused by Stark’s productivity, intelligence & cognitive scripting.

1 Like

Dreams Success

I ran DREAMS Ultima last night as I fell asleep. Before doing so, I opened up my leather dream journal, put it aside my bed and set the intention to remember dreams as I fell asleep.

I was surprised to see that my last recorded dream was February 28 this year. Before that, my last recorded dream was November last year. Even more interesting was that when I first opened up my journal, I opened it at a random page…where it showed my recorded dream from 09/28 last year. (It’s 09/27 today).

Anyways, unlike the last several months in which dreams have mostly not been memorable (i.e. I would wake up and say that I didn’t dream, even though we all know that we do dream, we just don’t remember them), for this night I had 5 or so dreams which I could point out.

I was able to record the last one in detail—the other ones, not so much since they occurred throughout the night and I’d wake up sometimes but wasn’t feeling to record in the middle of the night. Also keep in mind that if you move in the waking world, your sensory information will quickly override your dream memory.

1 Like

So like everyone else, I was excited and downloaded all the subs that got upgraded last night and bought Dreams, BLU and the free Executive sub last night.

Holy shit, I rarely ever comment on here but with one loop last night I had some pretty gnarly dreams. I don’t want to get into the dreams, exactly… other than the fact that I Astrally Projected in a lucid dream instantly. Some background: I’m pretty spiritually inclined, and one of my goals in this life is to AP regularly. I’ve had it happen before, but it’s somewhat random. I also seem to only AP while I’m lucid.

But anyways, while in a lucid state I started to remember that I do only AP while I’m in such a state and “willed” and felt my astral body move on out and I popped out pretty easily. I simply just kept floating (felt like I was floating, but I was taking off faster than light I’m sure). I needed up in some random planet, and took a gander for a bit. It was kind of shocking to see something with your own “eyes” that’s so alien lol, that I popped back into my body and woke up. I eventually fell asleep again and had dreams again! I’m not a person who regularly dreams so this is amazing as is.

I know the majority of this isn’t about the dreams exactly and more about AP’ing but there’s no way I couldn’t mention it here. Especially to @SaintSovereign and @Fire for the work they’ve done. :+1:

3 Likes

Ultima is such a game-changer, dayum

2 Likes

At this rate, people are going to be too excited to wait for the next night, will start learning to have more dreams during the day time, and will end up accidentally recreating effective meditation practices. :joy:

23:1 intermittent fasting. 23 hours of sleeping and dreaming, then raid the fridge.

5 Likes

Listened to dreams ultima last night.

Had a dream about being a kid and being in a store with my parents. I was bored and wanted to go home.

Was expecting something a bit more crazy last night but hey it’s ok. I didn’t go lucid but it was a vivid dream. I’ll keep listening to it at night and seeing how it goes.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

So I’ve been running Dreams Ultima every day since soon after it arrived.

My dreams have been more profound. No nightmares. Just very profound. As though they are uncovering things long forgotten or just simply so far outside of my awareness they were unknown to me. Some are very strange. Some very emotional. A number are very different than what I usually dream about. So I am convinced the program is working.

Now here is the question. My dream are more lucid as in they are more vivid. But I’ve experienced no increase in lucid dreaming; being aware I am dreaming when I am dreaming. Lucid dreaming is still rare for me.

Am I too impatient? Should I give it 90 days? Any guidance?

1 Like

@RVconsultant how do you run it? As you fall asleep? In the last hour before you go to bed? In the middle of the night at an undetermined time?

@SubliminalUser

“how do you run it?”

I used studio grade headphones. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro.

“As you fall asleep? In the last hour before you go to bed? In the middle of the night at an undetermined time?”

Just before I went to sleep, within an hour of sleep, or when ever I chose. It seemed to make no difference in terms of the results.

2 Likes

This is great news. I found it fairly inconvenient to have to listen to something while falling asleep—much easier to manage simply listening in the last hour before bed.

I have a suggestion: make the next version of this title include hero tech for falling asleep fast so that we can experience more dreams in the first place :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would you please put this on the suggestion thread?

Very interesting. :grinning:

With Solace masked sound :slight_smile:

Btw, I decided to run Dreams Ultima v2 a few days ago and got lucid dreams. Waked up a little bit tired but dreams were very interesting.

2 Likes

Ahem. Any sex dreams? Asking for a friend :smiley:

2 Likes