Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

NOW!
Daredevil now available under My Account --> Downloads.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign! Let try how devil I will turn!

4 Likes

I do have a question, because I can’t see the moduls added in daredevil, does it contain something to help with seduction and flirtng, if you don’t add primal or Sex and Seduction into the mix, or will it make you “just” social care free?

4 Likes

While listening to Daredevil for the first time I noticed I started to feel emotional, and started to feel sensations around the heart. I was afraid that with the help of this sub I would be able to get close to people. This is something I really want, but at the same time I don’t want because I’m scared to open up to other people.

Does Daredevil has a healing module that helps to remove blockages that could hinder your social life? It almost has to be, looking at my first reaction.

Anxious to see how this will develop :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi ! I discovered your website not long ago and bought Daredevil. I listened to it 3 times today already and I can say … the greatest anti stress subliminal I have so far heard ! After 3 loops I feel super calm, not an ounce of stress in my body and I feel warm. My back pain is lower now.
Question 1 : Will it be efficient with public speaking ? or is it only social interactions in bars etc. ?
Question 2 : Can it be used by my wife also or is it only male oriented ?
Question 3 : can it be stack with Mogul also ?
Thanks

6 Likes

Yes, it will help with public speaking.

While Daredevil is a bit more unisex than for example Emperor, it still has masculine only scripting, so I wouldn’t advise for your wife to listen to it. Nothing bad will happen of course if she does.

Finally, yes, it can be stacked.

4 Likes

@Fire can we have a module list for it? (Prime is also missing the modules). this would really help with stacking when you know what is already included.

6 Likes

I would also really like to see the module lists back. I think they are very useful in helping to decide which subliminal you want to be running. The module list gives a more specific idea of what the subliminal is targeting.

5 Likes

+1! I agree with this and hope for it as well.

6 Likes

Alright, we’ll add it. :wink:

5 Likes

I am seeing that the product is out of stock. When will I be able to buy it?

2 Likes

Daredevil isn’t out of stock. I guess you are at the pre order page of Daredevil. That will indeed say it’s out of stock, because you can’t pre order anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Do you guys think it’s a good choice to stack Daredevil with Primal Seduction and Ascended Mogule?
@AMASH @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

What is your goal @Orion?
And for how long have you been running PS + AM?

3 Likes

I am burning out and want to tone down my work. I will go outside frequently for a while now. I want to increase my social status and sexiness. But I should keep my financial momentum.
I haven’t used them yet, that’s why I am asking :slight_smile:
I read that Emperor helps with money too so maybe I should run it with Daredevil & PS?

3 Likes

Emperor, Daredevil and PS togther might be a bit too much. I know that both Emperor and PS are subs with quite a big script. I’m not sure about Daredevil. It will probably work but the results will come very slow which makes it quite demotivating.

I personally would chose 2 of those 3 subs and do the other one at a later time. But this is of course my opinion, I do personally believe less is more with subliminals.

5 Likes

@Orion – I’d recommend skipping Daredevil for now. It’s very “social” focused, and there’s social training in PS. Use Emperor + PS, but choose a “dominant” goal. For example:

Emperor x 6
PS x 2

OR vice versa depending on your goals.

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! @SaintSovereign @afc22

2 Likes

I am interested in buying Daredevil. However, I would really appreciate if you guys would add the module list in the next days so that I can choose my stack more carefully

4 Likes