Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I would have to get a copy of Ascension to test!

Even though I voted for AM, I think something like Libertine Ultima or Sex Mastery could be interesting to test.

1 Like

I would have to go with Wanted and Sage Immortal
Dragon Rebon would be amazing but I’m willing to wait on that given how time consuming multi stage subliminal can be
Ascension as well. Start at the beginning

2 Likes

It seems that the majority vote is AM/Ascension.

I’d put my vote towards them too.

But I’d love to see people test either AM/Ascension and WANTED in a double test.

4 Likes

My vote on the other thread was Ascended Mogul, but as that isn’t technically unisex, imma say either Inner Circle or Wanted.

4 Likes

Ascension

The other option would be to go with a title that has a history of highest sales. That will mean more people can have an opportunity to test this more feedback on the experimental.

3 Likes

Ascended Mogul! (echo)

I want to see if Zero Point tech can beat this :grin:

3 Likes

Trust me, I want to spill all the details and tell everyone everything, but between the wannabe copycat “producers” and the people peddling conspiracies in PM (ya’ll wouldn’t believe some the craziness getting reported), we’re having to keep this stuff secret, lest we ruin the test.

12 Likes

We’re debating this, but since ZP testers will have to stop all use of their Qv2 subs, we want to find people who’d be running the Qv2 versions of the titles anyway.

5 Likes

Bringing my AM vote across from the other thread.

Funnily enough it’s also the only Q sub that I never felt a thing from. Maybe this new tech can change that.

4 Likes

Haha point noted. Very much looking forward to this unexpected but welcome build tech.

1 Like

The ways of the Sage :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Where do we sign up?

2 Likes

I remember a term or word both @dorfmeister & @Hoppa told me regarding having a clean slate
Zero Point made me think of that instantly

1 Like

Whatever track it is I’d like to be a tester! But my vote is for AM, then Ascension, then wanted… but damn I would test wanted in a heartbeat, I really want to run it at some point.

1 Like

For the Funn
Can you share some funny stories please :sunny::grin:

1 Like

That cracked me up! Thanks I really needed that.

1 Like

The SubClub Qanon or something similar I’m guessing
@SaintSovereign & @Fire are secretly part of the Deep State Illuminati
Why does that sound like an episode of South Park?

5 Likes

Mogul will be good option because it’s one of the oldest title here with refined clear expectations of what you get when you use it . Beside its working in the inner attitudes and outer behaviours . So comparing results between the new (Mogul) and (qmogul) will be precise.

2 Likes

WANTED would get my vote then, if it’s “drop Qv2 version to participate”

8 Likes

Just dropping a vote for WANTED

6 Likes