Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That cracked me up! Thanks I really needed that.

1 Like

The SubClub Qanon or something similar I’m guessing
@SaintSovereign & @Fire are secretly part of the Deep State Illuminati
Why does that sound like an episode of South Park?

5 Likes

Mogul will be good option because it’s one of the oldest title here with refined clear expectations of what you get when you use it . Beside its working in the inner attitudes and outer behaviours . So comparing results between the new (Mogul) and (qmogul) will be precise.

2 Likes

WANTED would get my vote then, if it’s “drop Qv2 version to participate”

8 Likes

Just dropping a vote for WANTED

6 Likes

my vote goes for WANTED as well.

6 Likes

I vote for WANTED

6 Likes

Vote :ballot_box: for Wanted

5 Likes

I vote Wanted, it’s in my custom already anyway and if I have to drop it’s usage for a bit I might as well keep at it lol ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Wanted would be good but remember how energy intensive it is. Plus with all physical shift it has it might take that much longer for some to see results.

The reason AM or something like limitless would be the best move is bc of how light the scripts are and how quick you are to see results from them.

Also wanted isn’t really unisex either lol.
They could tho make a man and woman version of AM rather quickly by just replacing ascension with ascension for women.

I’m not gonna lie I think there should be an AM for women

The other reason I say AM is because earlier this year I ran 3 dense customs 2 had 4 cores 1 of them was AM and I felt that hit first before everything else

4 Likes

Take note of this, everyone. It’s another reason to pick WANTED as many are currently running it.

6 Likes

My very favorite is Emperor (except for the challenges part) but it seems it’s either AM or Wanted.

I’ve lost excess pounds on Wanted, and been complimented more than usual (reminiscent of Stark). I would be very interested to see what Wanted can really do in terms of attraction and overall relationships, as I’m curious to compare it with PS which was very obvious in my experience.

As for AM, it has the fundamentals of exactly what I want in this life. Alpha body and mind, wealth, meaningful career, relationships, opportunities and success.

Both Wanted and AM are great, but if I had to pick, I’m leaning towards AM as well, and if Zero Point AM can match or substitute the status and wealth manifestation of Emperor in Q.

7 Likes

We’re going with WANTED for the first Zero Point test. More details later.

37 Likes

Woohoo! I can’t wait to see what WANTED ZP does.

5 Likes

Let us temper our expectations, though. It may not perform as well as Qv2, considering that development line has years of research behind it, and Zero Point is such a different technology that it’s almost like “starting over.”

It may generate outstanding, unbelievable results, or absolutely nothing at all. I’m suspecting the former, though. :wink:

19 Likes

Agree can we use emperor for testing ?

2 Likes

Hard to do so when you say this right after!

1 Like

any estimation when the test will start?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign will zero point be a seperate line of products or an upgrade of the Q format?