Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign - I would recommend this too:

Melancholic but inspiring soundtrack. Would recommend the movie too. One of Jake Gyllenhaal’s finest performance as a kid. Brilliant supporting character and story.

1 Like

Of course

Whaaaaa??? You mean it won’t be available tomorrow, simply because I asked??? :rage: :rofl:

I totally get that it would be a major undertaking, I’m just wondering about possibilities. For those kinds of results I think we can all be patient. :slight_smile:

Yep, that makes sense! I’d also include recon reductions, smoother integrations, etc as build improvements, not just strengths.

One time Chuck Norris ignored SC recommendations and overdosed on a subliminal. After 3 days of horrendous recon, the subliminal turned into Chuck Norris. #truestory

(I know, I know… laaaaame lol) I definitely understand, there are a few people who have a “challenge accepted!” or “Pfft… limits are for losers, that doesn’t apply to me” mindset.

That makes sense. I think I mentioned something similar last year regarding access to Terminus and T2 builds. It would certainly help prevent newbies from overloading and then complaining.

Exciting stuff! :+1:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign maybe you can highlight in the future ZP products sale page the importance of following the instructions and mentioning that there would be no refunds to people who don’t follow.

plus after the sub is bought in the general instruction it will be marked again.

Usually if somthing is repeated people get the message, hopefully.

if not let them enjoy their cake :smiling_imp:

I understand that. I mean, it kinda sucks.

Then again, genuine question, did you ever have thoughts about one of your existing subs that parts of the script could be rewritten simply because you gained new knowledge along the way?

I.e. primal could use “this new knowledge we found in 2021” or something to improve it?

There is also absolutely no way of automating the scripting itself and then “just” looking over it if something bugged out? Just entertaining ideas here.

Either way, rest assured we all here will buy the new subs based on ZP anyway haha

2 Likes

It would be pretty cool if we have a community discussion before the scripts get rewritten, suggesting some additions or changes.

It’s been acknowledged for sometime that older subs probably could have gotten rewritten a few times due to new understandings. For example, Inner Circle’s manifestation scripting is fairly old now (but still powerful). They just like to roll in scripting updates with build updates. The exception to this so far has been Emperor (with all its versions in the past) and Libertine, which had V1 and V2 under the same build method.

I wonder if ZP suppose to change the whole questioning nature type of subliminals on sc,
that’s probably a trade secret haha

i just wonder maybe there is somthing even stronger then questioning

Don’t make it weaker.

1 Like

I’ve got speculations based on the name alone, then again I had similar speculations about Terminus too. 100% spitballing here, with zero actual info. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, we usually implement those changes when we go from one build to another. When we went from Qv1 to Qv2, we upgraded everything based on that knowledge. @Fire already has a Qv3 and Ultima v3 prototype and that tech was included in Sage Immortal. But, we’re not going to update every sub based on an incremental update. We like to do it all at once. ZP is different because it’s not an incremental update, it’s a total rewrite from scratch with a brand new scripting framework and mechanism of action.

Naw. This isn’t a Qv2 to Ultima v2 conversion where an automation process can handle the conversion. It’s a total rewrite from scratch.

We already do this, just in a way that works better with our creative method. Run your stack and give feedback there. Trust me, we incorporate it if it’s possible and reasonable.

Inner Circle’s manifestation was updated when we went from Qv1 to Qv2. It’s at current tech levels.

Emperor was updated to Qv2 also, with all the latest technologies included. Ya’ll don’t understand how much work @Fire put in during the Qv2 upgrade project. He was working himself to exhaustion to where he’d fall asleep in mid-conversation. Everything’s upgraded. We just stopped giving individual version numbers because it was confusing customers. They’d see “Emperor v4,” and then “Ascended Mogul v2,” and not realize that they were both Qv2 and Emperor just had more updates. So, we standardized everything by the build name and just started updating everything at once.

:wink:

10 Likes

just lol…

I gladly stand corrected!

2 Likes

Wow such a drive, I don’t know alot of intps like that.

Zero Point Dreams with an updated focus on intuition development.

Zero Point Mind’s Eye.

Just had to put those ideas in the mix.

2 Likes

This also goes for all core in the q store or does don’t get updated since then just need to be build in the qv2 to get the changes??

In Soviet Russia, money wakes up to you.

3 Likes

-coughs- you have a perfectly good -cough- rank system already to go off of.

Two coughs for good measure.

In all seriousness, your current ranking system shows people that are actively engaged, participate in the community and are (more than likely) very well read and versed on the SubClub system.

As you guys think things through, I’m sure this is no novel thought.

Eclectic enough to include disco… The Bee Gees… LOL

Wow, now that is awesome. Now, I know why this is going to take some time to do. I don’t think we’ll see ZP anytime this year. I suspect mid 2022 at the EARLIEST. If we’re lucky. The best of luck on ZP.
I’m also excited about the potential of a QV3 update!

Lol, what do you mean?

2 Likes

After not hearing about them for many years, I’ve now heard someone asking about them twice now, in the last hour, totally separate circumstances. Weirdness.

1 Like