Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Even if the sub hit hard, just healing from a scratch can take a couple of days… So as far as changing bone structure, it must still takes a little bit more time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Already have an experience near to this

(Always imagine someone either it’s a (journalist/partner ) friend who is asking me questions about things related to the theme of the sub . Example: why you do this/why do you thought this right action? . A women friend asking me about my life/how it’s going / how I feel ? Etc . )
So my mind is mimicking the way the sub is scripted .
Important : this imagination are not a conscious act . They have a life of its own . I am just noticing it and keep it working by not interfering either by script change/setting change (place,time,) or mode change .

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am also in

@vivekarora83 you have to go through a special selection process. Once you apply you will be asked a number of questions.

Not sure whether Saint and Fire interview candidates. If so wear nice clothes, be polite and be genuine with them.

3 Likes

Is there any specific process to be followed for applying ?

Check this out.

1 Like

How does ZP feel the first time running it? Let’s ask two testers who just tried it.

14 Likes

Dang this sounds cool… LMK when ZP RICH is available :money_mouth_face: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

There are not so many guys who have used adderall and also qualify for test.

Just saying… I am keeping my mouth shut. :sweat_smile: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

After 1 loop you wake up with literal money just covering the bed

6 Likes

I guess if you already have a business, your products just sell like crazy all of a sudden?

Definitely signing up to test this as soon as it’s here :smiley:

3 Likes

This sounds awesome :smile:

Yeah, R.I.C.H would be really interesting to test in Zero Point format.

8 Likes

Getting way ahead of myself here, as usual, but… with the initial successes reported, I’d imagine this will become an option for products at some point. Since @SaintSovereign mentioned that there were alterations to the script required (as it’s a scripting change rather than a build change, afaik), I wonder if this will be available for customs at some point too?

Follow-up question… if this is a script method, any chance it could benefit from improvements to build methods too? eg. ZP Custom in Q+ strength, etc.

The SC crew may be rolling their eyes at such a question (gah, I hope not lol) but without any knowledge about the tech under the hood, I have no idea if that’s a nonsense question or not. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wanna go to the moooooon
don’t leave so soon
don’t leave so soon
how could i get through

13 Likes

I need this lol are you still accepting testers, i could use all of the described effects lol

2 Likes

not jealous at all Saint…not jealous at all :rofl:

2 Likes

With what music are you guys currently celebrating the Zero Point success at the subclub headquarters? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It seems like it really hits on the “self identity” and is able to quickly play on how you see yourself!

I’m cutting right now, already down 5 lbs, I wonder how much Point Zero Wanted is good at influencing fat loss :thinking:

@friday Adderall is pretty nice, I’m on it as I’m writing this hahaha

3 Likes
6 Likes