Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

omg that is so crazy :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

omg that is so crazy it has been like three days :upside_down_face: :open_mouth:

14 Likes

perfect time to create a module called patience…(maybe sage immortal, I know)
this is hard to read knowing it will take time before it’s out, in a good way that is.

not complaining, Q terminus v2 is nothing short of amazing in itself…

that part I personally experienced multiple times before when I was on my custom subs…usually when I was in a semi- trance state right before waking up…it is one of the most profound and insightful learning experience I have ever had…I just want to know is it a situation that happens when the listener awakes or in a similar situation like I was ?

2 Likes

I know this is not per se the thread and if needed remove, but has there been some upgrade in the custom ones since may? coz’ the one I just orderd feels much stronger.

On April 13th, we officially made Qv2 the standard.

3 Likes

Man with all these awesome results and manifestations I am curious how an Emperor test would do in the first week since it more dense and more wide spread

2 Likes

If they run an Emperor test, I’d love to be a part of it. Emperor has been my go to sub for years.

2 Likes

Yeah Friday does one loop of ZP then shags the hot asian girl…haha too funny :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Emperor is King of the Monsters. Even Khan fears Emperor.

4 Likes

I am single and I am available for testing wanted zero point if still required.

Think there is an application form you can fill out somewhere in this thread.

Oh my god. WOW

YES. She wanted your number. Because…

You are WANTED.

Zing.

20 Likes

Man sounds like some very spicy results people seem to be getting

If that’s the same dude reporting, he seems to have the script executing in real time whilst he gets those subtle nods from his subconscious

Any good physical results?

1 Like

He must be a gorgeous male specimen. Mhmm, indubitably, good sir :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Thank you very much

Well…

Then there’s this :wink:

First there was Emperor, a subliminal to build from nothing your very own empire. Now, there is Khan, where you become the man that brings empires to their knees.

Possibly. :slight_smile:

I’m going to wait a bit more before reporting that.

2 Likes