Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Update: Early results are interesting and promising. New approvals for testers will go out today.

15 Likes

They are still alive ? :joy:

9 Likes

What he means by “interesting and promising” is that they have become ascended beings that are beyond the realm of space and time :pray:

5 Likes

The Avengers68 standard for excellence:
Are they still alive? If yes, we’re good.

Way to set high expectations. :wink:

Unfortunately that also means they can’t actually find the time to write in their journal. Nor free space in that journal for that matter.

#AscendedProblems

Honestly, I’m joining in for the challenge of only being allowed to run one sub for one loop per day. That is stressful. What will my ears do the rest of the day? Actually attentively listen to all the women I’m attracting?! Yikes!

6 Likes

Four new testers added. Next (and possibly final) round will be added in a few days.

5 Likes

Yes, very much so. :wink:

Update:
We believe the test is exceeding expectations, with two instances of people quoting the script directly in their responses. This phenomenon (which we call the “Flow Factor” internally) allows us to estimate how fast the subconscious is processing and integrating the subliminal scripting.

Each build has a different flow factor, and is only one of many metrics that we use to test whether a new build is more powerful. Again, while flow factor alone doesn’t indicate that Zero Point is “better” or “stronger,” we’ve never had anyone repeat the script within a few hours of running the first loop, which indicates to me that we’ve made significant progress. On Qv2, it took around 10 days before people started repeating the script – and yes, you’ve all done it, hahaha. If you post in your journal regularly, trust me, you’ve done it.

Today, some of those who are testing ZPPF will start “Flow,” and I’m quite eager to see people’s results.

30 Likes

I am curious, are people quoting the script even if they are going through reconciliation? (not related to ZPPF but in general)

2 Likes

Not at liberty to say. I know people are going to go scrambling to try and figure out when they’ve repeated the script. If I give any more details, unscrupulous characters will try to use the process of elimination to figure out the scripts. :wink:

10 Likes

I’m always curious to follow new developpment on subliminal’s technology, will there be some Zero Point journals on the forum soon that we can watch? :eyes:

5 Likes

That might be awhile. Private testing right now is very… private.

PS Welcome back!

6 Likes

Damn now am really hoping that the zero point can be added to q+ and push it further ahead

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get more ZP tests with other subs lol.

With just what has been said about the test so far, I think most subs would have quick results and some nice changes in the first few days.

I remember the EmperorQa test was pretty awesome and I felt awesome in the first day or 2.

2 Likes

We’d have to create new listening recommendations. Combining Q+ with Zero would mean you never have to listen to the sub, you just need to own it for it to work. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Lol that would be some kind of sub

1 Like

I think if anything ZP should be used to answer whether it can open up new possibilities. Saint mentioned Paragon Sleep wasn’t feasible to release due to certain side effects. Might ZP solve that?

Paragon Sleep would be a MASSIVE gamechanger for me personally.

So He really DID come back :pray:t3::grimacing:

There’s a line between awareness and fixation.

Awareness of an issue/goal is not indicative of fixation or obsession.

I dare say, no one can be too self aware. As being aware of self is quite a bit of how we evolve and change.

Disclaimer: this includes literally no mental ‘illnesses’, and is only a response to JCast, not a debate.

I wonder if too much self-awareness might lead to a person spending too much time “in their head” and too little time actually experiencing life. I’m “guilty” of this as well.

All depends on the context, I suppose. Self-reflection and observation do indeed lead to personal growth. And help with that nasty foot-in-mouth syndrome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Most things are best in moderation.

I believe Saint will forgive me for telling you that the biggest of those side-effects also occurred for me (and him) while testing ZP.

So much power in such a pretty little package…

7 Likes

This test is definitely exceeding expectations. It’s too early to determine whether ZPS or ZPPF is better, but they seem to be producing completely different results. Very excited right now.

24 Likes

Wow seems like we getting the needle moving, hope these test bring some greater build

1 Like