Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Does wanted manifest other women or manifest your wife being “more interested”?

I signed up for the test despite being married. Just curious tbh.

1 Like

My situation is a bit complicated… My wife and kid have been in Mainland China now for two years. Due to Covid and some other unfortunate coincidences (byrocracy). Then again, it has allowed me to concentrate all my efforts to growing the family business.

I can tell you that especially my business success has already boosted that being interested part :wink:

2 Likes

Well I voted for AM, but I’ll give my service to the test of ZP if it helps :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would love to test but only if I can stack emperor with this new test version. If you decide to require testers who are using the other subs i am happy to test wanted ZP. The reason is i want to continue to use emperor at least until end of this month.

1 Like

i know right

It is R E A L

5 Likes

She’s cool. Been watching her for a little while.

2 Likes

ZP comes with a masked track and ultrasonic track like Qv2.

5 Likes

I wish I could take part but have to finish off this year with my current stack.
I would how close q+ is to release?

1 Like

Incredibly inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Still got quite a ways to go. We need to see what Zero Point does. What we discover here will inevitably affect Q+.

11 Likes

Still crossing my fingers for a December release hopefully

1 Like

Now building WANTED Zero Point Mk. I (ZPS and ZPPF).

8 Likes

Sadly, I am not going to participate in this first round as I have a big exam coming up where I need all mental capacities.

SaintSovereign, if you have a Limitless Zero Point laying around, you can hit me up though haha.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to maybe a second round later on. And good luck to all the testers! Enjoy yourselves!

3 Likes

As much as I can understand the enthusiasm for new built methods…

I would be really happy to wait a bit longer so I do not need to upgrade all of my customs again :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re broken, dude. As my best guess, you had a good childhood and that in and of itself might help with the processing of the subliminals. I can’t prove it, but I think that might be an important factor.

If this Mk. I test yields positive results (even if they aren’t hyper-profound), we’ll hold a Mk. II test, as we’ve already found ways that should work even better. We just don’t want to push the test off because we need some “initial impressions” in order to improve the project.

8 Likes

The only competition SC has is itself.

3 Likes

that’s kinda a good life philosophy in general. Just try to be better that who you were yesterday.

1 Like

Lol bro I can understand, I’ve been running my same custom since the start of this year, also upgraded to QV2, don’t think there’s anyway to avoid it lol

So somewhere around moderately profound?