Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I vote for a time lapse video of the process :slight_smile: recorded in Sub Club studio.

forgive me if this was already discussed, but if the ZP testing works, would that mean any QV2 subs get updated to ZP?

@Grasping_infinity they don’t know. ZP may not be for every sub. In addition, ZP upgrades would take a long time to do because of rescripting.

Application submitted. Fingers, toes and thingy crossed

2 Likes

Fingers crossed. Looking to change my external reality.

1 Like

Can’t help wondering what a Paragon Zero Point version will be like

If I got it right, Ultimas won’t be able convert to ZP but if WANTED ZP accelerates physical shifting for the face, hair, body, male enhancement, height, etc, imagine what Paragon ZP could do for physical healing

1 Like

Why not?

You can have them in a Q based custom so why not in ZP?

1 Like

Not all of them and not any time soon. ZP requires a complete rewrite of the script, FROM SCRATCH. There are other factors that make it even harder that I can’t quite discuss, but the notion of turning all titles into Zero Point brings tears to my eyes for now. Not to mention, certain titles will work better with the Zero Point platform than others, at least for now. Honestly, we’ll probably end up setting up another test soon for a title like R.I.C.H., or maybe even a brand new wealth manifestation title.

Let’s not forget that Q+ is nothing to scoff at. The latest Q+ prototype wiped @Fire out earlier this week, and he’s a tank when it comes to subliminals, running 10 loops at a time sometimes without getting recon.

14 Likes

you might not need WANTED, man.

3 Likes

Haha! Nah I still need it. Then I will be able to cross it like a pretzel

3 Likes

He’s probably running Sage Immortal

2 Likes

That’s what am hoping will happen

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking about Paragon too… and RICH, of course.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it possible to make Categories or Topics … Visible To All, but Posting Rights to Select/Allowed Members Only (Journal-ist & Mods)?

Is it possible to make a Forum Category that is Visible to Registered Users Only, and not to the lurking public?

Just days into my Wealth Custom, committing 3-6 weeks to WANTED, would be silly. Hence, no application from me. Yet, I would love to read the Early ZP Journals. If not during the Testing, then certainly After.

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ideas for a new product maybe? :wink:

1 Like

If zp ends up improving on physical changes technology, ill be first to upgrade my ultima aps custom to zp if you make it avaliable :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I read through the thread quickly but may have missed it, if allowed to disclose-does Zero Point contain ultrasonic ?

1 Like

Will we ever get to see the older obsolete scripts?

I’ve heard that the way you write them are just of another level. So intrigued to see them.

Of course given that it won’t give away your secrets

The problem I see with this is those who aren’t participating will just discuss them outside of that journal, tainting the results if the participants were to read any comments on it. It’s probably best to keep the whole thing private until after the test results are over (or until the titles developed in this build are completed).

I would, if the title was for example RICH or Emperor.

WANTED simply doesn’t align with my goals, except maybe for the physical shifting. I’m happily married. And I have zero interest in manifesting other women.

Edit: Rewriting Emperor to Zero Point sounds like a terrifying task :smiley:

2 Likes