Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Testing has begun. The first six testers have been approved and given instructions, with a next round of applicants being evaluated. Now, some news that will disappoint some – we’ve decided on private journals to start. We need REALLY clean information to progress from and this is the best way we can do it. That being said, we will share some tidbits that come out of private testing to the community and if all goes well, we’ll definitely do a public test so everyone can try it out. For now, be patient and we’ll keep everyone updated.

27 Likes

I think this is excellent news.

Extremely tempted to apply but I’m in the middle of my QL journey and daily Rich. Looking forward to the tidbits. I don’t get excited a lot these days, except for news and innovation from SC.

5 Likes

How is that going for you. I plan to run that in the future

I would love to have an absolutely insane level of focus being that I struggle with both severe ADHD and ASD

I also love learning

1 Like

Hey there amigo, I’m doing pretty good on it. I find myself able to focus much better and it’s been a while since I completely finished a book in a few days due to being distracted easily.

My kindle has been gathering dust for sometime now and I’m enjoying it once again. I’m gearing up for more books to enjoy.

I’m also steadily learning a new language on the side. Nothing serious, but it’s been kind of a side hobby to learn new words and parse sentences here and there, I figure after a while I can confidently converse in this language with more ease.

QL ST3, going onto ST4 this week.

10 Likes

@Apollo That makes me so happy to hear. I have goals and dreams but it’s frustrating when the focus isn’t there or is sporadic

4 Likes

Update: Early results are interesting and promising. New approvals for testers will go out today.

15 Likes

They are still alive ? :joy:

9 Likes

What he means by “interesting and promising” is that they have become ascended beings that are beyond the realm of space and time :pray:

5 Likes

The Avengers68 standard for excellence:
Are they still alive? If yes, we’re good.

Way to set high expectations. :wink:

Unfortunately that also means they can’t actually find the time to write in their journal. Nor free space in that journal for that matter.

#AscendedProblems

Honestly, I’m joining in for the challenge of only being allowed to run one sub for one loop per day. That is stressful. What will my ears do the rest of the day? Actually attentively listen to all the women I’m attracting?! Yikes!

6 Likes

Four new testers added. Next (and possibly final) round will be added in a few days.

5 Likes

Yes, very much so. :wink:

Update:
We believe the test is exceeding expectations, with two instances of people quoting the script directly in their responses. This phenomenon (which we call the “Flow Factor” internally) allows us to estimate how fast the subconscious is processing and integrating the subliminal scripting.

Each build has a different flow factor, and is only one of many metrics that we use to test whether a new build is more powerful. Again, while flow factor alone doesn’t indicate that Zero Point is “better” or “stronger,” we’ve never had anyone repeat the script within a few hours of running the first loop, which indicates to me that we’ve made significant progress. On Qv2, it took around 10 days before people started repeating the script – and yes, you’ve all done it, hahaha. If you post in your journal regularly, trust me, you’ve done it.

Today, some of those who are testing ZPPF will start “Flow,” and I’m quite eager to see people’s results.

30 Likes

I am curious, are people quoting the script even if they are going through reconciliation? (not related to ZPPF but in general)

2 Likes

Not at liberty to say. I know people are going to go scrambling to try and figure out when they’ve repeated the script. If I give any more details, unscrupulous characters will try to use the process of elimination to figure out the scripts. :wink:

10 Likes

I’m always curious to follow new developpment on subliminal’s technology, will there be some Zero Point journals on the forum soon that we can watch? :eyes:

5 Likes

That might be awhile. Private testing right now is very… private.

PS Welcome back!

6 Likes

Damn now am really hoping that the zero point can be added to q+ and push it further ahead

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get more ZP tests with other subs lol.

With just what has been said about the test so far, I think most subs would have quick results and some nice changes in the first few days.

I remember the EmperorQa test was pretty awesome and I felt awesome in the first day or 2.

2 Likes

We’d have to create new listening recommendations. Combining Q+ with Zero would mean you never have to listen to the sub, you just need to own it for it to work. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Lol that would be some kind of sub

1 Like