Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

You at power level 9000 bro :astonished:

1 Like

Daring, I like it! Any reccomendations on which modules I should add? Need 1 from each category.

For Status/Dominance
Invincible Presence
Gloryseeker
Fearsome

For Productivity
Productivity unleashed
Furious Ascent
Inner Gasoline

1 Like

Since you want 3:

• Gloryseeker (duh, I even tried it with Khan, and the celebrity vibe it adds to khan leaves a lasting high status impression).

• Alexander’s play (@GoldenTiger is experienced with this + Khan, that’s why I tagged him so he tells you why they’re good together).

• Inner gasoline (the other 2 are kinda covered with your cores, but if you want a better option, then Victory’s call).

Also, change fortune’s favorite to Jupiter, you’ll thank me later :wink:

4 Likes

I added in fortune’s favorite since I’ve been making money on betting sites and I’ve been learning to play poker, would you say that Jupiter is a better option for my use case?

Thank you for the recommendations, I’ll wait for my washout to be over before ordering, in the meantime I’ll keep checking into your journal to see how ZPT works with this experimental version.

1 Like

Hmmm
Well for my case, Jupiter + Void of creation have been too good for external manifestations, I only now changed Jupiter to Epigenetics cause I have more physical focus than before.

But tbh FF might be better in this case, as long as void is there.

2 Likes

Void of creation in ZPT2 sounds like a way to melt reality. I feel like after my first loop I’ll wake up in a new timeline :rofl:

1 Like

It’s probably not too different from Ascension Chamber, the store title.

Ascension Chamber works on manifestation abilities and is in a power level between T and T2.

1 Like

Any reviews yet on ZP Experimental customs? I just bought one, crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

1 Like

Imma give u a tip, and to everyone who wants a good combo for productivity:

Natural Winner + Victory’s call + Carpe diem ascended.

You won’t regret it :wink:

3 Likes

I thought of that combo except for Achilles in places of Carpe diem. Did you order your custom with express shipping?

1 Like

Yep yep.

Gonna try journaling about it a bit more in detail, as I want to be able to have data to look back at in the future.

1 Like

Career advancement sub.

1. Ascension
  2. Daredevil
  3. PCC
  4. Invincible presence
  5. Entranced
  6. Energetic Development XI
  7. Fusion optimized
  8. Achilles
  9. Overdrive
  10. Deep sleep
3 Likes

love this lol

1 Like

Is it possible to upgrade Qv1 customs?

Soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Billions Do you think HoM contains anything like torchbearer?

There are two “true sell” customs in the q store, one is a core the other is not. What is the difference between them? Thanks

2 Likes

If I license a module, do I have to licence it again if I want to use the same module for another custom?

Thanks in advance.

And thanks SaintSpring, I didn’t see your reply till now.

1 Like

no, you have not. Once licensed - licensed forever.

2 Likes

Thanks again, this is good news.

Thought I’d be paying 400 dollars for each custom. Lol.

1 Like