Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

I notified staff. Please enter a support ticket.

1 Like

Has anyone done a 3 core custom?

I’m looking at Chosen, PCC, Commander. I’m planning to run it with EOG next year and either Ascended Mogul or Emperor before that. I would be willing to drop Commander if I really don’t need it with the other titles I’ll be stacking the custom with. Any thoughts/ideas?

1 Like

I think @Alphamale might have? I know @Invictus has.

Why do you feel you need a 3 core custom?

1 Like

Can anyone name the benefits of building a ZPT custom over a ZPS custom? Does a stronger power increase the speed or results, or what?

1 Like

I want to add the executive functioning of Commander. That one I’m considering leaving out because I’ll get the status and authority and charisma from Chosen and PCC. Commander was to really take the confidence and everything over the top. But when I get to Emperor I’ll have that handled as well. So maybe I’ll just go with 2 cores and that will give me 1 more module spot to decide on.

1 Like

From what @Invictus said in his journal:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Would there be an option to have custom only consisting of two cores and nothing else?

I am asking because sometimes you do not want to have somehow heavy custom even with 10 modules and you want to go with a synergy of two cores and your name included only.

2 Likes

I would love this as well

1 Like

It will be a bit harder on your system to stack a 3 cores custom, hence me waiting for my remake (Edit: @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher can you check on order #2023587 please? It was supposed to be express delivery).

I’ll make a post after my training course today, outlining everything I learned about customs in the last couple weeks (I’m waiting for my 5th custom at the moment, should be here in a few hours), as I believe that the things I learned might help many of you.

2 Likes

i have 2 questions @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

im currently running a custom with 2 cores and 8 modules they compliment each other (stark, ascension )

while im pairing with a regular non custom Paragon zp on the side,

first question : can i use 2 customs with each custom containing 2 cores? and 8 modules ? and running it every other day, will it be considered 2 titles ? or thats too much of exposure,

2nd question : my 2nd custom i want to make the cores to be Paragon, and RM. i want the health aspect of paragon to treat my health issues, and i want to add RM to improve my crafts and skills

will they clash? my intention for the custom for the cores to not compliment each other so much, like i just want to fit those 2 cores in one custom is that okay if they dont compliment each other based on my intention ?

i want RM core Purely for my creativity and skills and other aspects that i love about RM, but i also dont want to ditch paragon. im not planning for this custom to be “healthy in creative ways” , i just want to benefit from each core individually purely, one for health and one for creativity and mastering my craft

would appreciate any input from fellow members

thanks

1 Like

I don’t have a conclusive position on this yet. But I think that I may agree with it. And I think I see results better with the Terminus and Terminus2 builds.

The first program with which I experienced a super clear response was Stark Terminus, back when it was first released in May 2020. I’ve also been running a Terminus custom and a Terminus2 custom in my current play period. And I seem to be experiencing clear results with them too. With little to no discomfort.

Interesting.

I’m not going to pretend that I grasp all of the dynamics of this.

4 Likes

Now I wonder if your experience would differ if you made a ZPT^2 WANTED custom :eyes:

Compared to the private testing phase I mean.

2 Likes

Same here.

But I think it’s going to be a while before I test that one. (although in my journey here at sub club, I sometimes tend to make inaccurate predictions. So, who knows…)

3 Likes

ZPS vs ZPT-2 is totally different. ZPT-2 is beyond imagination.

3 Likes

What ZPT2 customs do you have?

What difference did you experience?

1 Like

Well I have the same ZPS and ZPT-2 custom so I can compare ! The same also in Qv2 and Q !

2 Likes

Yes we know that you can compare (why else would you have made the first post). I’m asking what are those differences?

1 Like

Could you tell us more, my friend. If you have already written about it in your journal, do share the link to the post.

Genuinely curious to know whether I should invest in a ZPT2 for faster results.

1 Like

1 cuatom is 1 title. Whether it has 1 or 2 cores in it.

I think this wouldn’t work as well as you want. Maybe RM with Paragon will help you learn about various healing disciplines. But I doubt whether that is what you intended.

2 Likes