Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

You already know they aren’t :wink:

1 Like

I understand what your intent is.

Mountainbreaker is very different from Rogue for example, so I wonder how long it will take for you to notice results.

Perhaps if you put Mosaic in there, it might help it gel even more.

1 Like

I am unsure that support is equipped to handle ZP Custom questions, but I’ll submit a ticket while waiting for an answer from SC founders here anyways.

Thank you! I’ll replace it with Mosaic!

1 Like

I want to congratulate you all on your planning.

When ZP customs are available, there will likely be a mad rush to the Q shop.

Now is the time to think and plan so when you get to the store, you’ll know what to do without as many distractions and doubts.

Also remember if you have never listened to ZP, you might want to start with a ZP at the main shop.

As for the ZPT and ZPT^2, I would encourage caution. Remember there is the possibility you might get ZPT or ZPT^2 and it might be too much, in which case you might have to go back to the ZP level. Please consider your budget, and consider how well you have adapted to ZP. Remember even @SaintSovereign expressed reluctance to attempt to use the higher levels of ZP power. (That’s a hint.)

8 Likes

That was originally their plan in 2020, when Q+ was the goal (now replaced by ZP) and fully automated programming was complete.
So, it is very likely you will be able to upgrade ZPT and ZPT2 versions in the future albeit at an upcharge.

2 Likes

Most likely not but if they do it will be something you have to pay extra for since it will be an offer kinda thing… like eventually maybe they could add it to the store as an option once you purchase but you would have to pay extra for the build itself

Chance are they wont tho so you might aswell just go build a custom and stop asking the same question a million times

3 Likes

@RVconsultant This is what I was considering. I decided to leave out any romance/sexuality modules in here as they don’t fit and they require a different focus. They’d only serve to introduce more recon with my main goals here.

The only ones I’m not 100% certain with here are the general results enhancers. If something better could be substituted in there or not.

Right now I’m on the fence about AM vs Ascension. While having financial goals are definitely in the plans, I wonder how much that is going to slow down the Ascension scripting from manifesting itself. Out of all this, Ascension is definitely the one that would need the most focus. I’m leaning more towards Ascension for now and running this then down the road when my foundation is more set adding AM. I’m trying not to bite off more than I can chew with this, while still keeping long term in mind.

Ascension Core
Ultimate artist Core

Music modules
Ultimate music producer
The spotlight
Trailblazer

General result enhancers
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
Unlimiter
Current Invoker

Inner world/ life enhancement
Starfilled Night
The Merger Of Worlds
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Joie De Virve

Protection/inner strengthening/toxic individual removal
Manipulus
Negative Energy Transmutation
Attachment Destroyer
Negativity Displacer
Sanguine
Foundation

i do NOT care about the price.

my problem is not having to pay extra for these new versions, my problem is having to create a custom.

i have no interest at this time in getting involved in this world of custom products.

But i would gladly pay more to get access to ZPT and ZPT2 versions of normal products i already bought.

They have well established that higher power levels are reserved only for customs.

2 Likes

I know it’s tempting to put in those romance/sex modules.

Here is how I see your build:

Theme 1:

Theme 2:

Theme 3:

The results might be slower than having 1 theme. If you’re willing to allow for more time, great. However it might also move at a comfortable pace for you.

And how about Ascended Mogul instead of Ascension?

I’d encourage you to put in Yggdrasil.

2 Likes

I’ve applied Occam Razor theory to my custom. I had 20 modules and it was long. I realized that my goals were all centered around “Carrer building” and “Romance/Sex”.

My testosterone increase is not “main goal”, the main goal of helping my hormones out is to have more libido/sex drive and also energy/ambition in life. Khan was missing the work discipline for me, which is why I have those modules for more motivation to work and Machine : Action to get moving. Sex and seduction gives more skills in seduction (and also sweet sweet lovemaking :smirk:). Yggdrasil to accelerate the results in both departments… And that’s it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight. Didn’t even occur to me these were separate themes but it makes sense.

So something like this would be good?

Ascended Mogul Core
Ultimate artist Core

Music modules
Ultimate music producer
The spotlight
Trailblazer

General result enhancers
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
Unlimiter
Current Invoker
Yggdrasil

I would like faster more immediate results for myself and this is most in line with my current goals. The other module themes were really only there to support this one. But if it runs better lean I’ll go with it. Yggdrasil was a good recommendation, I haven’t used that module yet but it seems like a good way to manifest goals better.

1 Like

What if someone doesn’t want a couple of cores and a bunch of modules?
What is someone just wants Dragon Reborn with their name embedded?
@SaintSovereign

5 Likes

FEBRUUS
Pride Unbroken
Inner Voice
Divine Will

and so on.

There are a lot of modules that are like flavor highlights to accentuate aspects of Dragon Reborn.

For now, we are told that the minimum ZP custom has 10 modules. So that’s the structure within which we are working.

For major program name-embedment, just got to add it to the Roadmap.

2 Likes

Multistage (ST4) in Q consists of 3 cores(st 2; 3 and 4). Does it counts as 1 or 3 cores in a custom?

1 Like

One. It’s listed as a core in the Q store.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying👍

EDIT: Wealth-focused custom subliminal. I am starting from a small base and I hope to grow my wealth as I go along and learn. I’m very much trying to focus on a wealth subliminal that allows me to take a “predictive” approach in terms of wealth generation. This includes being good at reading between the lines when I read news reports and research material, knowing more about potential business opportunities faster than others and basically knowing many things ahead of others.

At the moment, I do have channels of income - at the moment sales of commercial reports, retainer services for another company as well as my main due diligence consultancy business - but they seem to all be stuck for various reasons. I’m speaking to another company about being something like an external business development director for a salary at the moment but the negotiation is still in the early stages, and that business is in a different industry, so I’m not sure how things go.

I’ve done the MBTI test a couple of times, and mostly tested as an INTP and I am increasingly identifying myself with that personality. Would you want to look at this custom below and see whether it is good for me and my goals?

@SaintSovereign Could you chip in on this for me?

1. Mogul Core
  2. Mind’s Eye Core
  3. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  4. Secrets of Akasha
  5. Transcendental Connections
  6. Informaticon
  7. Submodel Alpha
  8. Omnidimensional
  9. Secret Sauce
  10. Virtuoso Matematica
  11. Market Weaver
  12. Instant Business Tactician
  13. The Lines
3 Likes

I think QL4 may be better than ME since it helps you dive deep into reality and make connections. Hard to say, ME is damn good too.

3 Likes