Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Will get something together later on today. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You absolutely want to make room for Natural Winner in this case. I’d eliminate either Divine Will, Intuition Enhancer, Jupiter, or one of the wealth modules

1 Like

Review my ZP Custom Idea!

Parameters:

• Power: ZPS (Standard)
  • Module count: 20 (but I haven’t decided on all 20 yet)
  • Cores: 2 (Khan + Heartsong)
    • Is Inner Circle, a light core, OK to include?
  • Focus: This custom is focused on relationships/romance. Just as how Chosen has been a long-term sub for my career, this would be my long-term sub that I’d use to find and then develop the perfect relationship while also being the Khan, the social alpha archetype I best feel aligns with me and in this domain of relationships/romance. Ensuring I can manifest the right people and opportunities and take action in this domain is of the utmost importance. Note that I will most likely be running AsCh long-term and will have integrated ME fairly deeply (at least 3 stack rotations) by the time I run this custom.

Module List

1. Khan ST4 Core
  2. Heartsong Core
  3. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  4. Sexual Manifestation
  5. Transcendental Connection
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Long Range Seduction
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Code of Loyalty
  10. Remembrance
  11. The Way of ROI
  12. Ethereal Presence
  13. Untouchable
  14. Furious Ascent

Other modules I have considered:

• Inner Circle Core (Is this too much?)
  • Gorgeous Manifestor (beautiful women interested in you)
  • Fenrir
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Sexiness Unbound
  • Index Gate (Coding—might be out of place, but relates to my work)
  • Eventide (AKA the secrecy module. I consider myself one who is fairly secretive.)
  • Invincible Presence
  • Gloryseeker (Fame Module)
  • Spotlight (Social Media Booster)
  • The Lines

@friday @invictus @Lion @RVConsultant @Simon

3 Likes

Focused Arousal is 6 and 9… is that a subliminal message? :sunglasses:

Untouchable might be a bit of a tangent, but if it can improve your self-esteem, sure!

How about Lifeblood Fable instead of Furious Ascent?

I’d omit Gorgeous Manifestor because I think Sex Manifestion covers the gorgeous factor.

The Lines, Index Gate, and Eventide are not related to sex/romance.

Spotlight and Gloryseeker might help.

I don’t know about Fenrir.

3 Likes

Perhaps submit a support ticket and post the answer here. I think this is a very relevant question.

1 Like

Looks good. 20 modules but they are aimed at a singular purpose, so the enormity of it is balanced out more or less. Renaissance Man also isn’t too far from the modules you have. Ecstasy of Gold pulls a bit in the wealth direction, so note your stack will be more on the sexual/romance side of things.

Finally, you have multiple auras/energy modules. Ensure you’re keeping yourself in shape (eat, drink, sleep well) as you’ll need it. Other option is to lower the aura/energy modules a bit to make it smoother to run.

15 Likes

I like this one, @Dandelion. I’m thinking of doing something similar, but am still “shopping” through the Q store, per se. Will post mine later but there will definitely be some overlap.

1 Like

I’m really surprised that you didn’t select your Man for Himself EF custom for ZP :thinking:

Should I post the modules list for the one I thought about for myself :stuck_out_tongue:?

I bet it would be unexpected for everyone who knows me :wink:

2 Likes

Hah you remember that custom! I’m running ME and EF as part of my stack.

1 Like

Strength: ZPT or maybe T^2
Name: Reality Breaker
Purpose: once a week booster.

• Mind’s Eye core
  • AsC core
  • All-Seeing
  • Awakened Perception
  • Blue skies
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Everpresent*
  • Inner Gasoline
  • The Flow
  • Carpe Diem Ascended*
  • Current Invoker
  • Deep Sleep
  • DEUS
  • Divine Will*
  • Energetic Development XI
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • Joie de Vivre*
  • Jupiter
  • Omnidimensional
  • Overdrive
  • Pragya

The ones with “*” are subject to change, with things like Yggdrasil, fortune’s favorite, or others you guys think that would fit here.

Made an edit :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Probably yes but there’s an importance to bone enough for a person like me to make a serious Muay Thai custom have skeletal system in there

1 Like

it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

From username SaintSovereign:

4 Likes

Sub name : Emperor strikes back (ii)

1)Emperor
2)Stark
3)Hom

4)Virtu Mathematica
5)THe Way of ROI
6)Emperors Voice
7)Dragon tongue
8)Story Teller
9)Sacred Words
10)True Sell

11)Way of Understanding
12)Wisdom Personified
13)The lines
14 )The Streams
15)Organisation Perfected

16)Secrets of Akasha wealth
17)Omnideimnsional*
18)Unrelentless Wealth Motivation and
19)Joie de Vivre
20)Instant Buisness Tactician

Furious ascent
Mountain breaker
Informaticon
Eye of Storm
Iron Frame
Financial Reality Succeser

*Instead of Omnidimensional
maybe Yargdsill or Fortunes Favourite.

1 Like

With EOG st1 are there better ones for similar purpose where you don’t have to make 4 separate builds for each stage?

I think you’d be ok running the store version of EoG1 and maybe EoG2. Like if you wanted EoG3 and 4 in a custom. no “breakdown/healing” in the custom. Having that in customs that you plan to run long-term could put you in what they call “Healing Hell”

2 Likes

I am aiming for improving/becoming an content creator, by streaming and creating youtube videos out of my live streams.

Im having trouble choosing cores. Renaissance man suggests it’s fitting for improv/creativity for content creation whether thats live or editing Youtube videos, or coming up with new content ideas. Daredevil/True social makes socializing/chatting easier and makes you more fun and carefree, also popular. Would love for input for cores. Someone charming, witty, popular, cool, inspirational, expressive, engaging, funny, has a fun vibe, creates and shares cool content, succesfull, works hard, many high level friends, authentic, present etc etc.

I also have a full time job and have a “busy” life, and so the energy, drive and productivity is important. One also have to have fun as that benefits all goals and makes the journey more enjoyable.

I’m unsure of cores.
(StarkQ, Daredevil, True Social, Renaissance Man?)
Inner Circle Core

Dragon tongue
Song of Joy
Storyteller
Potentiator
Machine: Action
Productivity unleashed
Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie de Vivre
Spotlight and/or Gloryseeker
Ethereal Presence
Entranced
Yggdrasil

Anything else :upside_down_face:?

5 Likes

The Rogue

The Rogue is built on the traits of social seduction and skill improvement. With the foundation of DareDevil and Stark, this will allow the basis for social communication and seduction to be bridged together, allowing for improvement. Auras are used to give us a sense of danger and excitement. The skills section has result enhancements and healing with skills. This will allow me to pick up skills for social seduction and work (marketing) much more easily. The status section is used to boost Daredevil and stark. The social section would be used to improve areas of my social skills I might be lacking.

Cores: 2
Modules: 15
Total: 17

Core
Stark Core
Daredevil Core

Aura
Edge of Danger
Chosen of Venus

Skills
Eye of the Storm
Foundation
Story Teller
Mosaic

Status
Natural Winner
Entranced
Pride Unbroken

Social
Dragon Tongue
Rogue
Lifeblood Fable
Lion IV
Ethereal Presence
Transcendental Connection

Feedback for improvement would be great! @RVconsultant @GoldenTiger @Invictus @Ice @Brandon

9 Likes

can you just add a new module to your build or do you have to make a new custom build to say add RICH ZP to it.

or do you mean you listen to rich zp separately

Each custom is built each time. So adding RICH would be a separate build