Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I think if you are building a custom for your family members or close friends, then you wouldn’t have to make a new account for them. At least, it was said that our homies can use titles we have already bought.

1 Like

Technically, yes – they’re licensed to you.

Uh, we never said this.

2 Likes

AFAIR, someone asked would have someone to buy another copy of a title if he wanted to their parents or someone else to run the title, and you answered no. if you didn’t, then it must be a false memory.

If we’re talking specifically about customs, remember that they’re name-embedded.

Your custom, your name.

Name-embedment is a major part of the added value of a custom.

Listening to a custom with your name:

Listening to a custom with someone else’s name:

2 Likes

I want to add a result enhancing module (Pragya if to be clear) into my first custom, but there is no a free slot in the custom. if I add a module into the second custom, will the effect of Pragya extend to other titles (the first custom in my case) or will it only work within the custom in which it was added?
And since you are going to upgrade ZP technology into a new level, do you think it’s better to wait for a while until the upgrade is happened, because, truly speaking, most likely I won’t have extra 50-100 dollars to pay a rebuild of customs?
@SaintSovereign @Fire

Pragya will effect other titles

1 Like

alright, thank you a lot!

Maybe you’re thinking about an older post about Diamond or SMX, as those were known to be good subs to be used by couples together, and many ended up playing it on the speakers so that both parties can listen and enjoy.

Those are the only ones, and it’s sub-specific.

It’ll work for both, but more on the custom that it’s in. The growth you gain from being exposed to the scripting, however, will work on any title you run.

As for the upgrade, I keep reiterating that it’s not really a “power upgrade,” hence why I’m not calling it ZP v2. As we were incrementally upgrading ZP titles, we were adding more scripting, so some of the earlier titles aren’t as advanced as the new ones. So, we’re simply standardizing all the titles, plus automating the Quintessence software itself to make these upgrades easier.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign
When will The Executive and Limitless Executive be available in the Q store for customs?
Those are still missing!

2 Likes

I’ll try to get to it soon.

2 Likes

okay, thank you very much!

Here is my potential Stark + RM custom i am looking to build. The goals of the custom would be to buff my creative side, help with making connections, drawing people in, help with making relationships have stronger bonds especially with my family, help me be able to enjoy my empath side more and also take better care with my energy, and honestly way freaking more lol. I also want to use this to get back into writing and explore more skills i could could make use of.

Summary
1 Stark Core
2 Renaissance Man Core
Modules
3 Direct Influencing Aura
4 Dynasty
5 Immortal’s Blade
6 Jupiter
7 Machine: Action
8 Machine: Rest
9 Organization Perfected
10 Overdrive
11 Sacred Words
12 Sanctuary
13 The Lines
14 The Single Point
15 Transcedental Connection
16 True Sell
17 Ultimate Writer
18 Unlimiter
19 Virtuoso di Matematica
20 Yggdrasil
2 Likes

So I’ve finally chiseled out a build that I am not just pleased with, but one that makes me childishly excited. Every module chosen with great labour - It’s designed with specific purposes in mind, but also in a way that will beneficially “bleed” into other areas as well. This will mesh well with everything that I’ve planned on for the coming 12 months.

While PCC and Dreams are objectives of mine in and of themselves, this whole build is meant as a compliment to the primary major titles that I am and will be running.

It’ll be in Terminus, and I present to you…

The Spectral Blade:

PCC Core
Dreams Core
Dream traveler

Deep Sleep
Harmonic Singularity
Everpresent

Tyrant
Jupiter

The Flow
Current Invoker
Faith unyielding

Vortexdive Crucible
Whispered Power

Fearsome
Fenrir
Eventide

Deus
Omnidimensional

Inner gasoline
The Architect

It’s gonna be a wild ride on the Otherside :smirk:

3 Likes

1 Like

Happy subbing and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

I am making a custom and I wanna replace WANTED with emperorZP
So if you could recommend some modules which would give me all the physical changes from WANTED, but also using as minimum modules slot as possible would be great.
Thank you
I realized WANTED is not for me as son of a great politician and businessman (stingy one😂)

2 Likes

I think this is a support ticket question.

You could also look at Physical Shifter - Sexiness; Apollon; Facial Morphing.

1 Like

Yes I will submit a support ticket

Do let us know the response you get.

1 Like