Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Californication is funny

2 Likes

Side note, this is my new favourite saying and shall be stolen.

4 Likes

Lmao glad I could be of service

1 Like

Everyone on WB now apparently:

9 Likes

How about day 1-4 of your rest? How did it go for you?

I never speak to anyone at the gym but today was the first time, and it was one of the people who I identified as having a physique I was aiming for when I first started (jacked but athletic, lean).

Real nice guy, when I told him Iā€™d only been working out for 11 months the dude was shocked and straight up said I was lying because Iā€™m ā€œbigger than himā€ and heā€™s been lifting for 4 years (if I am bigger, itā€™s only because I have a higher BF). That was a crazy compliment from someone who I felt has a solid physique, it shows that the style of workout Iā€™ve been doing has executed perfectly.

I found it slightly amusing to myself when he took my phone because I noticed his hands were slightly shaking and he was talking a lot. Feel like thatā€™s a major status effect from WB or Eudaimonia is being exuded as well.

Man, WB makes me feel fucking good. I donā€™t want to speak too soon but after 3 loops, Iā€™ve never seen such a drastic shift in my life in such a quick period of time. Itā€™s fucking wild.

I do advise though that if you havenā€™t been putting the work in over the span of 2+ years like I have, you may not get the same results. I have always been known to downplay my strengths because of how much of a perfectionist I am. That perfectionist nature combined with my pre-existing insecurities left over from my pre-life change version hasnā€™t allowed for my internal state to shift at the same rate as my external.

Right now WB is making my subconscious reality and self-image catch up to the work that Iā€™ve been doing so far, itā€™s incredible. Once the money comes in and I buy that condo, I can safely say that my plan has been executed to completion.

Wow, this is incredible. Wanted Black might lowkey be the best sub in the entire store, a title I had given to Emperor Black prior.

27 Likes

Great Recommendation! I started reading it last night and it definitely scratched the itch in terms of a fun read with a hard boiled detective.

Glad you like it

An easy read

I think the main character would be cancelled today :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely! Thatā€™s part of the reason why I loved it as much as I did, thereā€™s something so old school about it. Reminds me of the old Connery Bond movies in a way.

Again, canā€™t thank you enough for recommending this. Been having a blast reading Wolfā€™s adventures!

1 Like

Itā€™s about that!

You are welcome, my friend

1 Like

Rexon there too
As of tiredness which got reduced.
Donā€™t forget my 8 cores custom

3 Likes

Are you serious?! 8 cores!! :flushed:
How are you even alive bro?

4 Likes

Very excited to do a first proper run of WB on Wednesday, at 3 mins.

3 Likes

Are 3 min runs just as effective as a 15 min run ?

Differs for each person. I prefer 3 or 5 lately.

1 Like

Thanks i have always stuck to the full 15 mins.

2 Likes

I donā€™t NEED to be productive these days.
And itā€™s mostly physical shifting

1 Like

A trip to Brazil might be a better idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone been running 30 second loops of WB? How have the results been

Take a look at this mate.

1 Like