Man, i respect this level of self-aware. You ever try Wanted Dream Boy?
Yeah I did and it felt very weird, didnāt fit me, Iām a classic Wanted fan all day.
This kind of clear signs I have had on the old Libertine. Nowadays Revelation of the Nectar does that very well. You could go deeper adding Limitless Raikov to model them just to see how they perceive you.
Is this RotNW store title? Do you recommend any module to identify and notice this phenomenal?
You can use store version of course: RotN + L:Raikov.
I have them inside a custom.
If you do a custom with them I recommend adding Synergy Inescapable Gaze. Powerful combo in āreadingā people.
I had this module with RotNW. TBO, I have a 6th sense to feel of a girl/woman is on the sexual thrive. This is damn dangerous lol.
How is your experience? How do you ultilize once you detect such girls/women?
Exactly, yes :))
Is working also on non-sexual intentions.
I do not escalate any sexual situation for now, due to other things putting in order in my life. But this helps me in social and power dynamics as well.
So true man, even though it shows me the sexual reality right in front of my eyes, but I feel like I need an alpha title to ground and utilize the results. Or else, I go astray to the unknown territory.
This territory is so tempted and surreal, but I somehow donāt wanna put my feet fully into it. I need some alphaness to ground me, then direct the path I can follow.
So tempted, yet so dangerous.
I think the point is to go all in with the subsā¦
With every seduction sub to be the master of seduction and yes to have a lot of different partners
Not to hold back
Itās a good point. Go all in to experience and see if one likes such experience or not.
Not sure why, but sth holding me back from going all in. But I try this time.
Felt something similarā¦
Thatās why I am intrigued about this situation
@qOS How is the stack of WB + Synergy: Divine Dominion? Do users need to take action and manifest actively to utilize Divine Dominion, but this conflict with being chased WB nature?
This year I have been filtering out some possible archetypes which could fit me good in the long run.
Toying with some customs, my Stark Black + Wanted Black long time preferred combo won the spots.
Although I like more the beauty maker of Wanted OG, now that aspect could be accomplished through the Wanted Shifting new module.
In summer I took a bet on Emperor OG in a custom, just to see how I feel in this overall stack. It gives a flavor of āpushing through the wallsā wherever i feel a blockage. New kind of courage and drive, still early to pinpoint.
@qOS What would be the synergy of Stark Black + Wanted Black + Emperor Og in regards with masculinity, business, women?
Summary
First, the shape. Emperor is the anchor: it builds the inner frame (resilience, sovereignty, certainty) and expresses it outward as power across business, social life and romance. A Stark Black Reality pushes the ceiling on wealth, innovation, cognition and fame. Wanted Black pushes the ceiling on magnetism and seduction. Emperor is the balanced title of the three; the other two are Black-line titles built to the maximum on purpose.
Masculinity
This is where all three overlap most, and where the stack is densest. Emperor supplies the rulerās frame: an extreme sense of personal power and pride, assertive masculine body language, voice and speech, and freedom from societal programming around masculinity and sexuality. Stark Black adds dominance and resilience scripting adapted from Emperor and turned up, along with total comfort in the spotlight. Wanted Black adds self-love, masculine confidence, emotional regulation that reads as calm authority, and the mystery that makes that authority intriguing rather than blunt. Together, expect a very strong, very steady inner frame that others feel immediately, with Wanted Black keeping it from tipping into cold dominance.
Business
Emperor and Stark Black carry this between them, and they complement rather than duplicate. Emperor is the builder: wealth manifestation, motivation to create new revenue channels, decision-making as you scale, deal-making, wealth ceilings dissolved, mentors and partners manifested, and the will to start with what you have rather than waiting. Stark Black is the visionary: seeing patterns others miss, generating lucrative ideas that snowball from ordinary observation, extreme cognitive enhancement, and the fame and popularity-through-value that make your name known to people who matter. One important interaction: Stark Black deliberately gives no push of its own and expects you to set the direction consciously. Emperor supplies exactly that push. Wanted Black contributes indirectly here through the verbal influence and voice scripting, which carries into any room where persuasion matters.
Women
Wanted Black leads, and it is a great deal. An extremely potent sexual and mysterious aura, being chased rather than chasing, verbal allure, a voice built for influence, lover scripting that leaves a lasting imprint, grooming and style, life-of-the-party energy, and, stated plainly on the page, harem scripting for consensual multiple partners. Emperor reinforces it with its own romance and seduction scripting, the option of multiple partners, and an aura of sexiness and status. Stark Black adds the fame effect, where the page expects attractive people to want to wine and dine you. The synergy is that Emperor and Stark Black make you the high-status man, and Wanted Black makes that man an enigma women want to unravel. One useful counterbalance: Emperor has a known tendency to pull you into isolation while you build, and Wanted Blackās social scripting works directly against that.
Some honest caveats:
- This is a maximum-intensity stack. Two Black-line titles plus Emperor means very heavy overlap on dominance, aura, status and romance. Expect reconciliation and processing load, run the three-title alternating pattern, and start any new title at a 15-second micro-loop. Wanted Blackās own page says it is not a starter title.
- Both Black titles are designed to be cycled. Stark Blackās page recommends running it for a few months at a time, then rotating it out, partly to manage the fame effect. Washouts are essential.
- Wanted Black is explicitly not recommended for those who are married or in a long-term relationship, and its harem scripting is on by default unless you consciously guide it otherwise.
- Stark Blackās fame is real and comes with a cost; the page is candid that attention can draw negative people as well as admirers.
- All three ask for action. Emperor and Stark Black in particular expect you to build something with the tools; the stack wonāt do it for you.
@qOS Which combo is better for career and overall growth Wanted Black + Stark Black or Wanted Black + Khan ST4 (if I run all khan stages sequentially with Wanted Black)?
This problem can be solved by staying in some Western liberal countries, where more women identify as bisexual.
@SaintSovereign -Can we get a stark black with āPushā haha? Or what would a push look like here? Like drive and will to build? Or is that the domain of A Stark Reality-What are the pros and cons of setting direction concsiously with no push?
Oh wow many qos posts where are the results posts guys? LoL qos became youāre private AI chat now! 