Yeah, I’m wondering if the upgrade will be easier to listen to 
For guys like you, yes. For guys speed running to get all the gals, no.
Crazy stuff
I’m on washout and plan to jump back on
Wanted Black name-embedded “ZPU build”
in a couple days… and continuing with
Reforge/Peace ZPU custom
Started today 1min x WBzpu + custom
Nice perseverance
What results did you see in that year?
Or can you point me towards where you shared that?
I have some crazy results on WB but I do feel it automatically disqualifies you from relationships.
That’s been my experience on it at least. The copy says as much - the vibe is definitely just trying to smash.
This has led to women rejecting themselves or shifting gears when they want to focus on building something with someone. The same woman has come back again later, though, as well lol.
I keep external results vague here in the forum for privacy reasons, so unfortunately there’s nothing i’ve shared besides internal ones.
There should be some of it in my journal.
I’d say the first few months feels like having my own personal mentor. Then it started to blend into my own inner voice naturally.
Every few months something ‘clicked’ and I got further in my internal progress.
Externally, the changes aren’t as radical as the internal from the start of the microloop until now, but that’s because the results were THAT good from the get go. Very consistent & impactful.
I love how quick & easy it is to be intimate with girls using it. The manifestations are also near constant. I’m beyond satisfied with the results.
This is so accurate.
For me it’s a plus, because i don’t want to get into a relationship yet. So it helps me to be as intimate as possible, sometimes beyond what a couple would be, but still maintain a clear boundary that there’s not gonna be any label.
WB helps me to manage it well, the last thing i want is to hurt them by giving false hope & mismanaging their expectations.
Very nice,
Yes, agreed; the level of intimacy can be so deep. That’s one of the reasons I love it.
Do you have any experience with the new wanted? Curious how you would compare the two if so.
My take is new Wanted is much stronger for internal beliefs and consistency but have not had the level of intamcy and wild external results from WB.
Unlike my girls, i won’t cheat on my subs 
WB forever
oof. Tempting. Think I’ll give it a try after a few more months with my WDB custom.
For me when I first started WANTED it worked heavily on internal beliefs before I could see external results. These days I see more consistent external results on WANTED than WB, but to be fair I haven’t ran WB consistently enough since starting New WANTED.
Some questions about WB, experienced user with WB pls chim in to answer, much thank
- For the sexual aura of WB, how intense do you feel? How it make people around ypu react and response?
- Since it is the aura from you, do you like it? Or need sometime to adapt to it?
- Is WB an “enjoy life and in the moment” title or it is too serious and intensed? What would you recommend to stack to enjoy the new sexual reality which is you?
- In term of attraction, all types of girls are attracted by your new sexual aura? Can you guided consciously for attract certain girls or it can’t be helped since it “seduces” reality
There was a period in my life where wherever I walked I could see how horny women were, the way they looked at me with lust. Some of them were even shown clear signs of pure sexual frustration.
I wonder if I use wanted black something like this might happen?
I kinda miss that timeline and would love to get back to it.
I am asking here because it appears to be the most aggressive reality bending sub
It is, but it’s also very advanced and artisanal. Go for it if you want but I recommend starting with Wanted (regular). It’s really good.
You will stand out and attract a lot of attention wherever you go, men and women will see you, definitely aggressive on the attention side and pulling people’s interest towards you, extreme nonchalance and self love makes you a mysterious shining wonder.
I did try the new wanted. And it was good to some extent. I saw massive results whenever I took a buff or two of weed or whenever I had a drink or two. During my vacation.
But I want to tap into actual reality bending where when I look at woman face I can read her sexual appetite
Sounds good! If WB becomes too much, I notice same things you mentioned getting worked on with Wanted. Perfect stepping stone.
I have to try wanted + lovebomb one day, probably sick combo.
Sounds amazing, I have trouble with romantic relationships because it’s too intimate and requires a level of commitment I’m not ready for, that’s why my 6 year relationship was of unconditional love, best friend type relationship.
WB is too much for me, too much attention plus the scripting around self worth doesn’t work for my personality and got me into trouble a few times, I get too confident to the point of conflict, I’m already a rebel by nature and with the extreme nonchalance it just takes me too far over the edge and wanting to only get my way or nothing which is not very calibrated for harmonious social exchanges.
I know heartsong for me is emotional melting, I feel others even more than usual and literally love everyone even more than usual, my baseline is high on loving others so I’m also careful with HS, I can’t imagine how that would fit with WB.
Is this what you’re running?