Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Shall I do WB+PS+PN and see what happens. Hahaha

1 Like

Do it, and tell us all about it :grin:

1 Like

I wonder, as a secondary title for WB, would PN or S&S X work better?

Either or Both

1 Like

currently using PN as secondary, after reading both again… I’ll stick to PN as secondary to WB :slight_smile: thanks.

1 Like

Who’s doing or done cold approaching on WB? How did it go? I know that it’s not the best title for it but I do recall Saint saying that with the amount of sexual auras in WB, we could also approach

4 Likes

What if i listen directly to this without first listening to the original Wanted? As an hardgainer who don’t feel anything from subs.

What do you call cold approach?
Approaching a woman that doesn’t give IOI?
And doing what? Chatting her ear off until she is on?

When people say cold approach it usually means you see a girl/group of girls that don’t see you, and you take your courage to speak to them/her.

On WB, there is no reality of a woman not interested in me so difficult to answer.
On WB I always got attention. On WB for me a woman looking at me is an IOI.
On WB if I walk somewhere, eyes are on me, so I guess it is not necessarily cold approach then.

If I lock eyes, I can approach or we can smile and I approach. Or she approaches. Or I if I am next to her, I reach out to her to say something.

But the vibe is more nonchalant (hot and cold) than heavily sexual, focused and determined. So I would not just chat for ages, it’s pull and push.

9 Likes

Lol I did this as a straight up beginner to these subs and a not hardgainer. Just got pretty bad recon. Like bad anxiety, feeling like I couldn’t think, sadness, etc. but that was only the first few times I ran it. Only ran 1-3 minute loops though along with OG Sex & Seduction.

1 Like

WB and SB could be a perfect fit any demand to try it?

1 Like

Hm I haven’t actually thought this way that WB can help turn our reality to one where cold approaching doesn’t even matter since every single woman is attracted in one way or another.

1 Like

“I Don’t Chase; I Attract. Why? Because I’m Wanted Black”

15 Likes

Now Add Chosen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

In my head-ideal, the women are carrying the guns :wink: protecting their investment.

Nice art, @KingofClubz

1 Like

Question to those that tried both Wanted black and Primal Seduction, do they have similar levels of charisma scripting? have you felt more charismatic with WB? I’m thinking of switching out WB for PS, however I’m worried that my charisma will take a hit for it.

1 Like

Nice twist :ok_hand:

That’s what’s fun about WB, all that free will scripting feels like guidance towards your ideal self and the ideal reality you choose to seduce :wink:

1 Like

WB was on and off for me it never was consistent when it came to getting women to hit on me so i decided to use PS or SSX. PS has always worked for me.

3 Likes

You, guys, need to understand that WB is very different from PS not only in the way it gets you women but also what the core and focal point of both is.

The core of WB is your enigmatic, complex, colourful, charming, and seductive persona whilst the core of PS is creating a reality bubble. In other words, if your personality is rather dull (I suppose it’s hard to admit it to yourself) it would be far better to go for creating experiences in the form of reality bubbles on PS instead of trying to amplify a “mediocre personality” not many women would find attractive/seductive.

I hope nobody’s got offended. I just wanted to help you understand the core difference, as I see a lot of confusion on the matter.

You can both “passively” or “actively” seduce women on both titles. The key is the core you rely on for doing so. So again, on WB, it’s about the mysteriousness, magnetism, charm, and allure of your persona whilst on PS it’s about creating reality bubbles, sexually/romantically charged experiences. In the former case; you are the focal point of the experience, in the latter; the experience itself.

I hope it makes sense to you, guys.

10 Likes

I am definitely not dull or boring as you would describe. I have been described aa rather polarising either woman love me or hate me.

WB with PS seems to be alot more effective.

What are you, a psychic? Next, you’ll be telling me my favorite colour , the colour of my underwear and how often i go for a dump.

4 Likes

Now, I pm’ed you expressing my surprise at you taking it personally and I ask you not to take it personally now. Here’s a great example of what “kind” of people are hoping for the results WB offers.

WB’s core is your character, prosocial mindset, social charm and grace, and you showed none of it which indicates that WB may be not the best title for you to run.

1 Like