Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I hope some more experienced users can please help me with the following question:

Sometimes I wonder whether I am actually compatible with the Wanted archetype ?!?!

Instinctively, I am very much resonating with the Khan + Primal + PS + Primal Nights archetypes. I see a girl, I walk over to her and with my dominance and sexual presence instantly win her over.
However, there is a part of me that wants to be chased and let the women do the work, so that I can just sit back and relax and choose, which would be the Wanted archetype. I hate wasting time on doing the chasing.
And then of course also Wanted has the looks improvement which I very much love.

So how can I actually really know with which seduction archetypes I am compatible with?
I love being chased by women and I also love to dominantly assert myself.
Saint said that it takes a lot recon and mastery to combine the new PS with Wanted Black and make them work properly together.

I live in a country, where women are mostly stuck up and rarely chase or approach a guy at all. There is no “small talk” with strangers like e.g. in the US.
Therefore relying on just Wanted Black alone, would mean waiting a long time for stuff to happen, which goes against my impatient Khan-self.

A Khan does not wait for stuff to happen, but makes it happen.
But then also a Khan does not chase and wastes time because he is of such high status, that others come to him with their offerings.

And also, I don’t like to wait for the manifestations from Wanted, my Khan-self has no patience for this. I would hope that Wanted will actually one day manifest this ultimate abundance every day that is promised in the copy and not just manifest a few interested women here and there from time to time…
Maybe the manifestation process is still slow for me because there is a still a lot to reconcile?

I don’t care about being mysterious. I just want women to do the work of proactively seducing me. And the Wanted Black copy also says that one can remain his authentic self and still will be chased.

Is this maybe a type of Wanted recon that I am questions whether I am compatible with the Wanted archetype?

Or is this an internal insight from actually running the various titles and now my inner voice is telling me which archetypes are more aligning with myself?

Would love to hear opinions on how to know which archetype one is really compatible with the most. Thanks!

5 Likes

Honestly this might be the big thing and also why i ultimately dropped WB. I attract women through my personality and charisma, my speech essentially, I can charm my way through most situations.

The idea of Wanted Black sounded great to me, passively attracting women while I just went about my life but it caused so much recon within me it was crazy. I think that’s because realistically it clashed so hard with my strongest traits. I like being this whirlwind of charisma, I like talking to people and gradually winning them around but while running WB it just felt like I had this inner pull telling me to back off and “play it cool”. I had so many moments where I wanted to message someone but got caught in this loop of wanting to be mysterious and not come across too keen.

I still got incredible results with WB, but the recon it generated literally never faded, along with the fact that I don’t actually want a harem, I just want that special someone, means that it really wasn’t the title for me.

Passive attraction and physical shifting SOUNDS amazing, but honestly I should’ve known the title wasn’t me from day one just reading the description

2 Likes

Honestly, if the only aspect of “Wanted” you resonate with is associated with ego, I would switch.

You can always try other subs and go back.

I used to run “Wanted” because I thought it was cooler to have the girls chase me. But needing girls to chase you also puts you in a bit more of a passive role. So, hyper-feminine girls will almost never go for it, as they prefer being put into a full feminine trance and just led. I had some results with “Wanted,” but lots of girls said I was too mysterious, and there wasn’t really any super hard chasing. It also made me a bit stuck up, almost craving the girls to chase me while waiting.

Now I run “PS,” and girls chase me way harder. Yes, I do the approach, but after that, they start chasing. Like bragging about me to their friends and stuff.

But to know what resonates with you the most, I would just experiment.

I ran “Wanted” for a long time, but I almost got more results in 2-3 weeks of “PS” in dating.

But then there’s also people that crush it on wanted.

I will miss the physical shifting though but can prolly do that with my manifest custom.

Wanting something to look cool or brag about to friends seem to have a different energy match then matching your true expression.

But this is also just my experience where I’m at in my life right now.

6 Likes

Do you do physical shifting without physical shifting subs

I think I resonate with Wanted Black but I also do live in America… and speaking to strangers IS normal here… but I do believe if you ARE that guy wherever you live and stand out you’ll be sought out… anyway, the archetype had been deeply ingrained in my subconscious for years before using Sub Club… by listening to Brent Smith (Lifestyle) etc. …about seeing the ultimate manifestation of my perfect type of girl over & over & over & over :rofl: chasing me hard??? No, I haven’t seen that… but I absolutely 100% do see some women chasing me hard

2 Likes

Just stack OG Khan with OG Wanted and you have best of both worlds :wink::fist:

1 Like

Wanted doesn’t have over the top mystery aura

Of course women DO like mystery… seduction is largely psychological and imagining about men for women

3 Likes

I did this combo for a long time. At least 1+ years.
While OG Khan gave me results, OG Wanted almost never gave me any results (except a little bit of physical shifting), instead OG Wanted always gave and still gives me recon. This is another reason for me to finally question whether I am compatible with it at all.

2 Likes

Oh endless recon? Nah I’d stop
I feel like a wanted man
I think I am

Some women say I am

But not endless women exactly my type :rofl:

:blonde_woman:

:walking_man: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

2 Likes

What version did you run? QV2 or ZP?

1 Like

I still do not fully understand that mystery attraction part.
Maybe because I am thinking like a male?
I always found that women are more attracted to a sexual man than a mysterious man.
And when I look from a male perspective, I find sexual women also more attractive than mysterious women.

All since ZP was first released.

2 Likes

Dark (Powerful, Strong, Sexy) & Mysterious = man she gotta have

I do think sexy means YOU think You’re sexy

You gotta get there

Convincing yourself
Because there is something sexy about you… just obsess on it internally

Brent Smith helped me with this

Not easy to find his material online about this subject matter

2 Likes

Khans aura would be awesome amplifier, I imagine.

Personally I’m running OG Wanted with Chosen and they stack like peanut butter and jelly :yum:

Recon from my experience is just from listening to long or not letting the subliminal breathe or a day or two.

1 Like

I only ran khan AND wanted or wanted black for years

1 Like

Khan is a best, and must be respected :ok_hand:

I think if I tried stacking OG Khan with OG Wanted I would play like this:

Day 1: OG Wanted
Break
Day: OG Khan
Break
Day 3: OG Wanted

Or switch them

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I did for a long time.

Being that OG Khan is updated, I would only run 3-5 minute loops to also reduce the recon. Zp is very powerful :clap:

NSE updates are way smoother IMO :+1::100:

Never got to endless women clamoring, chasing, hounding, stalking me… like it would be problem to be monogamous and run Wanted Black. Never felt it would be any problem… I’d love that high quality problem… no problem :rofl:

4 Likes