Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

I get what you mean. I’ve lived in East Asia before and this is also the first thing I’d be telling myself…except that it is becoming increasingly clear to me that this is also a cop-out and goes against the very concept of what your consciousness could manifest, with or without the help of the subs. I am not trying to be all woo-woo, or anything like that, but in my time in so-called conservative/tradition countries, I’ve met guys that somehow bypassed all that and got aggressively chased, or simply had to move their girl to a place where she’d be more comfortable to initiate things. How do you think they did it? It’s not all just looks. In my opinion, if you really put in the work to clear out your self-limiting beliefs, there should be no limitation on what kind of manifestions can turn up in your daily life, no matter what geographical coordinate you happen to be in.

4 Likes

There’s always a guy who can!

Maybe 1 in a million…

Who cares? F—k it

You are more powerful than you’ll ever know in this life and we are here on Earth to create… we’re designed to create…

Convince yourself you ARE him.

Conquer and Inspire

Make world better place

Life is worth living

1 Like

I’m going to run OG Wanted with Chosen until I update to Wanted Black :black_circle:

I feel like if I don’t, I will run into some knargly recon.

Ultimately I love the Wanted archetype, it just fits my personality perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Powerful guys do get chased

I’m still trying to get my dream girlS

But I know it’s me who barring them from entering my life…

Mental alchemy

Sometimes it small thing… often it’s a small thing… you realize you need to just do this and do not that

1 Like

Another fun idea I work with… dharma… you supposed to be, do & have your dreams…

Like I always liked blondes forever

The ocean…

Nobody told me to

super…Natural affinities…

If you have a dream

You can reach it

And in the manifold / quantum universe

You do have it and you do not have it

Hang out with the you who has it more

1 Like

You guys are helping me a lot so far with the added different perspectives and experiences. Thanks a lot for your answers.

So far, and re-reading all the objectives from Wanted, PS and Khan, I think I now have a comprehensive list of reasons for why I should exchange Wanted Black with Primal Seduction in my stack:

• It seems that I am in gneral much more compatible with the PS secution archetype than the passive WB seduction approach.

• PS has at least some slight superficial looks improvement, otherwise this is the only feature I will really miss from WB.

• PS is more sexually charged, which I also miss in WB. At times, I felt like that with WB I am becoming so cool and relaxed, that my aura is not radiating any sexual heat in the first place.

• PS will get me laid faster because the pace of results is in my hands and I don’t have to passively wait for WB to manifest stuff.

• PS is more compatible with Khan, Primal Knights, RotNW and Khan Black (which are some of the other titles in my stack). I run everything only 3-5 min and I always only get recon from Khan or Wanted Black, not from the others.

• Looking back, in my experience I always got faster and better results with PS than with WB. More IOIs with PS that with WB. More women being openly sexual to me than with WB. More women making themselves approachable to me than on WB.

• With PS I will avoid the issue that the most feminine women are too shy to approach me, the dominant Khan, in the first place.

• Fame („Being the Center of the Party“) now covered by Stark Black in my stack

• Intuitive push to try out a new approach

• Speech aspect covered by new Khan

• Body language aspect also covered by PS

• Harem manifestation scripting also covered by Khan and PS

• I made sufficiently enough style upgrades during my time of using WB

• WB / Wanted still gives me heavy recon despite me having used it for 1.5 years.

• Sexual skills enhancement plus the healing from KB4 replaces Diamond for the most part.

• Being flooded with sex offers from women is the problem I am really curious to manifest and experience. It is a problem I want to have! And I feel like a combo of Stark Black’s fame aspect combined with any sexual alpha title that is not a Wanted-title, will manifest this “problem” much faster for me.
    Also my assumption is that Stark Black’s fame + further status increase from any alpha title + added sexual aura = triggering women to chase you much harder than by being mysterious.

Does this all make sense?

8 Likes

If a sub works for me, I stick with it
I own basically Everything sub club ever made and I only use Khan + Wanted / Black with few others for good measure

So yeah… PS already works?… do it

And if you build a custom, just add physicality shifting - sexiness and
sensuality and handsome improver etc

Or maybe stack Legacy of the Spartan

7 Likes

I think WB is not passive, it’s just not as active as PS, I nitoted that for me I am active, I just choose my fights, I still control the room, but from a more laidback perspective.

As for the sexual aspect, I use Primal Nights with WB, so I’m covered.

When it comes to the flirting style, to me, WB is laidback, but observant and goes for teasing a lot

I got one girl chasing me and one heavily interested.

My main goal is to seduce and captivate a very special woman in my life, she seems like a very shy and skittish woman, where if a man that’s far too aggressive will hit on her, it may scare her too much to give me a shot, I’m dominant, romantic and stubborn by default, now I just need to know when to observe, because not everything needs a reaction.

I’m sure that finding that balance and not being as active as PS right now will help show her that she can feel safe around me (cat personality, need to show I’m safe and passive, and after the cat remembers my scent, he lets me pet him).

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, this has brought to me another insight:

I actually don’t like to play teasing games. Instead, I like to directly and straight forwardly talk sexual and dirty to a girl and just get her aroused by the direct sexual bold communication.
So this aligns then more with the PS / Khan / Primal Night approach for me and is another reason why it makes sense for me to use PS instead of WB.

5 Likes

It’s all about the “elements” making up our personality. Which is why I thought PS is the active part I need but I resonate so much with WB… maybe Primal nights will ignite it.

3 Likes

It is very ironic for me that in order to experience to actually being chased, I have to use the more proactive titles… :joy:

2 Likes

Alot of sense :clap:

Ultimately you have to pick the subliminals that atr the most cohesive with your personality and taste. If it doesn’t feel natural :confused: your going to eventually reject it in some ways.

Ironing out the kinks is part of the process :100:

4 Likes

Whatever works, right?

My motto

Maybe just a small tweak

And if one title leads you closer…

That’s where you need to go

And a pheromone or two :wink:

4 Likes

What recently always comes to my mind is how Luther always mentions that there is no running away and hiding from Zero Point. One has to fully look into one’s own soul and self and come clean with oneself and stop telling oneself lies and false stories, as this is the only way forward to becoming truly congruent on all levels.

I feel like something in some of the recently upgraded titles has changed and I am now more than ever working on exposing the false narratives that I was telling myself and the assumptions about myself and actually now having the courage to see what will actually be congruent with my authentic self.
Maybe this is the NSE scripting kicking in fully…?

7 Likes

Personally I like being the safe guy that is incredibly naturally flirty and attractive, and once I sleep with the girl I show her my true primal colors, kind of a jackyll and hyde situation, I know girls absolutely love that.

In my country there are enough guys that are overly active/dominant and go with brute force/primalism, I’d rather not lump myself with those… They gave a bad name to dominance and a lot of girls are skeptical of them, I’m sure the girl I like is one of them.

Plus, I have a “there’s always a bigger fish” mentality, I naturally dominate places that allow me, but I do not want to stick my head where I don’t belong, 0 reason to when life is good and I’m healthy, young (in my 20s) and handsome.

6 Likes

WB gets the mental aspect going, PN gets the physical and sealing the deal going, that’s how it feels like to me.

4 Likes

Maybe these guys are simply not congruent in their roles? Which then results in them having a bad reputation for being associated with staged dominance. Women can perfectly sniff out incongruency and differentiate the “real alphas” from the “fake alphas”.

Therefore I assume that if your dominance and primal masculinity is authentic and congruent, there should be no negative reactions coming from that.

3 Likes

Wait, how, you mean like going to the gym or is there another way to do it without subs? o.0

Strong manifest titles probably can manifest anything you focus on

Regardless if it’s part of the script or not

I think

3 Likes

That’s why I run Khan ST4… To manifest

Regardless of loving the actual purported features

Bad luck flees my life

I joke about this to myself and others
because I believe it

If a seemingly inconvenient occurrence arises, it turns into something beneficial