Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

S.o. mentioned that the script is longer than most, so better to play 3:30 for a micro loop

1 Like

My brother had that for several weeks. When it first happened to him, we thought he had a stroke. it cleared up after several weeks. Just to add to the discussion for those who don’t know…Bells Palsy isn’t a disease, it’s a condition, that can be caused by different things… sorry for the lecture…lol

1 Like

Hi, been using Wanted Black for a week now, been wondering, which sub will synergise better, primal nights or Rotnw? My main goal is to attract, seal the deal and rock her world + expose her to new sexual possibilities she wasn’t aware of.

1 Like

Ive read some really good stuff with the combination of WB and RotN.
and PN too has awesome stuff to show.
I would say both could give you what you are looking for.

Check the threads for these subs.
If you are able to seal the deal, if not give Primal/Ps a read

2 Likes

thanks, I’d rather stick to wanted black though for primary attraction/seduction, and mix it up with one of the two I mentioned, they seem to fit the most, leaning more towards primal nights but rotnw seems to be highly liked and recommended

2 Likes

Way late, but here are some results from running WB briefly in July 2023. Taken from my journal.

The first section I was running KB2 (30 min) and WB (3min micro)
The second section was only one week, but it was KB3 (15min) WB (15min)

The two sections occurred over a calendar month in which I did not do a proper washout.

In my daily life, at the gym, etc. I noticed increased attention and unusual behavior from myself in terms of (lightly) flirting openly with strangers on the street.

Some brief WB notes:

2023-07-22T15:00:00Z - 2023-07-30T15:00:00Z (Khan Black Stage 3 + Wanted Black)

~1 week (5 loops)

I went straight into my next cycle of KB3 + WB and this is where things started to go off the rails in terms of subliminal usage.

Considering I have no social life, WB was pretty damn effective.

Wanted Black Results (1)
During this time we (my school/company) had a big event in which I was required to give a speech in front of ~100 mostly strangers, and I nailed it. Thanks to teaching, I’m now used to public speaking and leading unfamiliar groups, but I still surprised myself with how well I did. I was also feeling extra mysterious because nobody really knew who I was.

At the event I got a lot of attention and was even literally chased down by one student and her mother for a picture when it ended :laughing: I kind of disappeared after the main event, so when they found me a few floors down in the building they were visibly relieved and laughing.

Wanted Black Results (2)
Conclusion for Girls A & B.

University classes ended and I finally got to unleash ~15 weeks of patience and theorizing to see how things might play out with Girls A and B. Of course I ran many different subs during this period of time, but I attribute the way in which everything played out at the end to Wanted Black.

The reason is because both girls, in their own ways, showed their hands first in very clear ways.

Girl A - how it started:

Girl A: how it ended -

I sent a standard email to everyone to announce the end of class. Her response - ILY was clear as day :laughing: I invited her on a date and we had a good time. I didn’t continue with her, though, because she had become slightly too chubby for me by the end of the semester and it may sound stupid but I realized on the date that she was just a kid still. She was perfectly legal but it felt… wrong. A different kind of 19-year-old compared to Americans. :sweat_smile:

Girl B - how it started:

Girl B - how it ended:
This girl waited for everyone to leave, and gave me this at the end of class:

We got to talking, and I noticed she was getting really close to me. It was a “reality bubble” in Primal Seduction speak. I invited her to go see a movie by a director we both like, and she asked, giggling, “Just the two of us?” “Of course.” "…OK :blush: " Melted my soul. Swapped contacts and set the date/time.

AND THIS OTHER STUDENT SAW US TALKING, CAME BACK IN THE ROOM, AND KILLED THE FUCKING MOOD. :angry:

Ultimately things didn’t progress. Not because of that student but because of her “really close guy friend” who was basically a puppy dog she had friendzoned hardcore. Really long story short, she told him about our plans and he got super angry. Because of him she wanted to flake and I gave it up completely. I was not about to get into drama and any fighting with a student over another student.

These two interactions (Girls A & B) led me to give up on this whole student thing. I’m not in my 20s anymore, anyway, and it’s just not worth the bullshit. I feel like maybe mid-20s is where I should aim, but I’ve completely given up on anything happening for now. I have no life. There’s no demographic here for me. I’m forcing it both for myself (broke AF, no social life) and the people around me. :man_shrugging:t5:

Wanted Black Results (3)
I also had a crazy manifestation in which I bumped into three former students at a random shop who had since turned 20 (18 is the accepted legal age for consent, driving, etc, but 20 is the age of adulthood – kind of like 21 is in the US). They were reeeaally curious about my relationship status and one of them who was working part-time at a bar told me to come on one of the days she was there. She gave me the address and her schedule and told me about 6 different times during the conversation to come. She emphasized ~midnight or later so we could hang out when the bar was dead.

I didn’t go because she had a lousy attitude in my class and she didn’t do it for me. She’s trashy cute and that’s not my speed.

What ended the run of KB3 + WB was that I had a moment where I questioned if I really wanted to be chased. The answer was no. No clue where that came from, but I have a lot to figure out in the romance/relationship side of life…

The other thing that ended the run for me was that my head started to hurt pretty badly :laughing:

I took a proper five-day washout after the 31st.

16 Likes

I’ll be honest, I was not a believer on subliminal audio beforehand, tried some things, dragon reborn, spartan: apex warrior, emperor (not the new one), none did anything to me.

However, Wanted black + Primal Nights (plus lexapro)? good lord, what an insane combo.

Forget the fact that I’ve been having sex dreams almost on the daily now, being around women, I can tell, I see the signs, I control the room.

I was a natural leader beforehand anyways, but now it also took that aspect one step up, added a strong sexual presence to it.

Met up with my friends yesterday, good friend got a new gf, and yesterday was the first time I met her, she couldn’t stop laughing really, it was quite sad.

From the get go she tried to test me in different ways by trying to laugh at my looks (I’m handsome and know it), and tried to poke fun at random things about me, when I kept teasing her with sarcasm and laughter she ended up getting really pissed off at me, and tried to gaslight me by asking me “why are you angry at everything? what is wrong with you”

To which I replied “I’m not, one person is smiling and laughing and the other is upset :)”

She got real angry, but after that? smooth sailing, she locked eyes with me a LOT. At every point during the night she tried to please me and be on my side, physically tried to get near me and touch me as much as she can.

She constantly talked about me in a positive light after that and constantly belittled my friend (her bf), it seemed that me simply knowing my worth got her chasing.

Funny, how all I ever did was tease her and joke about her, from time to time I would comfort her, but mostly laughed at her, she loved it.

At the middle of the night I joked about how her bf was mine long before he was hers, and that she should stand in line and blew him a kiss, so she asked “oh yeah? and why do you think that?”

Stared into her eyes and told her with a seductive smile “Sex with me is better.” She got super flustered.

Althroughout the night I made sexual jokes and dominated the setting, letting out small pieces of info about me, for example someone said i’m very passive in the way i’m playing a card game, I replied “usually i’m much rougher”, which she obviously took as a sexual hint and asked me “why does everyone need to know that??”

So I simply replied “why not?”

More small pieces of info like joking about how choking should happen only in the bedroom etc… !eedless to say by the end of the night all eyes were on me, by her, by my friend, by the bisexual dude, everyone wanted a piece haha.

Anyways, I’m maybe 5 or 6 cycles in? Primal nights got added just 2 cycles ago, I do 15 minutes of each, no micro loops no nothing, I know my brain can handle it, before primal nights I did 30 minutes of WB, and ofcourse, that was every other day.

4 Likes

Girl being mean usually means that she is horny.

Because otherwise, if she would not care at all, she would simply be indifferent.

2 Likes

Could be, could also be just testing dynamics, I’m a fairly cocky person and she tried bringing me down, her not being able to showed dominance and got her hooked.

COPIED FROM PRIMAL NIGHTS THREAD.

Primal Nights + Wanted black combo strikes again.

When I first started WB, on the first day, I got a message from an old friend I blocked from a different account of hers “I miss you so fing much”

Yesterday after some more loops and adding PN, apparently she broke up with her bf, so I got a real hot body pic :slight_smile:

“goodnight, text me when you wake up”

‘I’ll think about it’

3 Likes

I hope some more experienced users can please help me with the following question:

Sometimes I wonder whether I am actually compatible with the Wanted archetype ?!?!

Instinctively, I am very much resonating with the Khan + Primal + PS + Primal Nights archetypes. I see a girl, I walk over to her and with my dominance and sexual presence instantly win her over.
However, there is a part of me that wants to be chased and let the women do the work, so that I can just sit back and relax and choose, which would be the Wanted archetype. I hate wasting time on doing the chasing.
And then of course also Wanted has the looks improvement which I very much love.

So how can I actually really know with which seduction archetypes I am compatible with?
I love being chased by women and I also love to dominantly assert myself.
Saint said that it takes a lot recon and mastery to combine the new PS with Wanted Black and make them work properly together.

I live in a country, where women are mostly stuck up and rarely chase or approach a guy at all. There is no “small talk” with strangers like e.g. in the US.
Therefore relying on just Wanted Black alone, would mean waiting a long time for stuff to happen, which goes against my impatient Khan-self.

A Khan does not wait for stuff to happen, but makes it happen.
But then also a Khan does not chase and wastes time because he is of such high status, that others come to him with their offerings.

And also, I don’t like to wait for the manifestations from Wanted, my Khan-self has no patience for this. I would hope that Wanted will actually one day manifest this ultimate abundance every day that is promised in the copy and not just manifest a few interested women here and there from time to time…
Maybe the manifestation process is still slow for me because there is a still a lot to reconcile?

I don’t care about being mysterious. I just want women to do the work of proactively seducing me. And the Wanted Black copy also says that one can remain his authentic self and still will be chased.

Is this maybe a type of Wanted recon that I am questions whether I am compatible with the Wanted archetype?

Or is this an internal insight from actually running the various titles and now my inner voice is telling me which archetypes are more aligning with myself?

Would love to hear opinions on how to know which archetype one is really compatible with the most. Thanks!

5 Likes

Honestly this might be the big thing and also why i ultimately dropped WB. I attract women through my personality and charisma, my speech essentially, I can charm my way through most situations.

The idea of Wanted Black sounded great to me, passively attracting women while I just went about my life but it caused so much recon within me it was crazy. I think that’s because realistically it clashed so hard with my strongest traits. I like being this whirlwind of charisma, I like talking to people and gradually winning them around but while running WB it just felt like I had this inner pull telling me to back off and “play it cool”. I had so many moments where I wanted to message someone but got caught in this loop of wanting to be mysterious and not come across too keen.

I still got incredible results with WB, but the recon it generated literally never faded, along with the fact that I don’t actually want a harem, I just want that special someone, means that it really wasn’t the title for me.

Passive attraction and physical shifting SOUNDS amazing, but honestly I should’ve known the title wasn’t me from day one just reading the description

2 Likes

Honestly, if the only aspect of “Wanted” you resonate with is associated with ego, I would switch.

You can always try other subs and go back.

I used to run “Wanted” because I thought it was cooler to have the girls chase me. But needing girls to chase you also puts you in a bit more of a passive role. So, hyper-feminine girls will almost never go for it, as they prefer being put into a full feminine trance and just led. I had some results with “Wanted,” but lots of girls said I was too mysterious, and there wasn’t really any super hard chasing. It also made me a bit stuck up, almost craving the girls to chase me while waiting.

Now I run “PS,” and girls chase me way harder. Yes, I do the approach, but after that, they start chasing. Like bragging about me to their friends and stuff.

But to know what resonates with you the most, I would just experiment.

I ran “Wanted” for a long time, but I almost got more results in 2-3 weeks of “PS” in dating.

But then there’s also people that crush it on wanted.

I will miss the physical shifting though but can prolly do that with my manifest custom.

Wanting something to look cool or brag about to friends seem to have a different energy match then matching your true expression.

But this is also just my experience where I’m at in my life right now.

6 Likes

Do you do physical shifting without physical shifting subs

I think I resonate with Wanted Black but I also do live in America… and speaking to strangers IS normal here… but I do believe if you ARE that guy wherever you live and stand out you’ll be sought out… anyway, the archetype had been deeply ingrained in my subconscious for years before using Sub Club… by listening to Brent Smith (Lifestyle) etc. …about seeing the ultimate manifestation of my perfect type of girl over & over & over & over :rofl: chasing me hard??? No, I haven’t seen that… but I absolutely 100% do see some women chasing me hard

2 Likes

Just stack OG Khan with OG Wanted and you have best of both worlds :wink::fist:

1 Like

Wanted doesn’t have over the top mystery aura

Of course women DO like mystery… seduction is largely psychological and imagining about men for women

3 Likes

I did this combo for a long time. At least 1+ years.
While OG Khan gave me results, OG Wanted almost never gave me any results (except a little bit of physical shifting), instead OG Wanted always gave and still gives me recon. This is another reason for me to finally question whether I am compatible with it at all.

2 Likes

Oh endless recon? Nah I’d stop
I feel like a wanted man
I think I am

Some women say I am

But not endless women exactly my type :rofl:

:blonde_woman:

:walking_man: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

2 Likes